The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters! Emptyby dev Today at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters! Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters! Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters! Empty
PostSubject: Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters!   Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters! EmptyOctober 30th 2019, 10:10 am

Hey all! Happy Halloween!
I'm still working on Diddy Kong and Samus Reloaded, but I did run into a setback: I lost a bunch of data, so I'm having to make up for lost progress on them.
I don't have anything to share this time other than an announcement of two other characters that I feel fit into the scary spirit of Halloween! I am currently making two new Twisted Metal characters!

First up is a remake of Sweet Tooth that will be more "normal" and not cheap and over-the-top like my previous version. I plan to make him more hard hitting and tanky this time around, and make his speed more average, bordering on the slow side. He'll still make use of his truck for missiles and Hypers, and at least one landmine as a trap.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Second will be Dollface! She's gonna be a fast fighter who doesn't hit very hard, but makes up for it with combos and weapons. Most of her specials will involve guns, and like Sweet Tooth, she will use her vehicle for a couple of specials and Hypers. Gonna redo this idle animation, though...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyway, that's all I have for today! I will keep this thread open to give updates on both characters as they come.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters!   Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters! EmptyOctober 30th 2019, 11:30 am

I loved your clown ... so I'm sure I'll fall in love with that doll too ... Twisted Evil
I will wait anxiously for her ... ilu
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters!   Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters! EmptyOctober 30th 2019, 11:49 am

s/ Oh, woow, another Sweet tooth, ye great

*Spots the purple spots in Sweet tooth's pants*
Wait, it's going to have palletes? Hell Yeah!!

Dollface's also great!
Although you might want to rework a bit on her stance mate.
Edit: Wait, you already said that you have to do it... well, keep going mate, i like what you're doing
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters!   Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters! EmptyOctober 30th 2019, 12:16 pm

Doom wrote:

I loved your clown ... so I'm sure I'll fall in love with that doll too ... Twisted Evil
I will wait anxiously for her ... ilu
Thanks! She's gonna be fun to work on.

Mistah Jorge wrote:
s/ Oh, woow, another Sweet tooth, ye great

*Spots the purple spots in Sweet tooth's pants*
Wait, it's going to have palletes? Hell Yeah!!

Dollface's also great!
Although you might want to rework a bit on her stance mate.
Edit: Wait, you already said that you have to do it... well, keep going mate, i like what you're doing
What can I say? I love the character! lol I've been planning to make a non-cheap Sweet Tooth for quite some time, I only just started on him this past month.
Yes, he already has palettes. They will only extend to the spots unfortunately, but it's still something.

Dollface will thankfully have more room for alternate colors. But yeah, that idle animation... I'm not happy with it. The idea was a bit of a light singing motion, but I'm gonna rethink how she moves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters!   Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters! Empty

Back to top Go down

Varia's Halloween announcement: 2 new characters!
Page 1 of 1