The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LESSARD

LESSARD

LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP Empty
PostSubject: LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP   LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP EmptySeptember 15th 2019, 8:31 pm

Some days ago I put some new sprite/animation/test for Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI (I do not remember wich post  LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP 2399657483 ), in order to give a moveset more closest to the original game. Before I realize (like controled by the MUGEN spirit lol! lol! ) I was already started to upgrade HEIHACHI with a LESSARD´s gameplay (something like I did with EDDY GORDO). The upgrade its about three weeks  of advance and its at 85%.

- Comboability and gameplay upgraded (not its less spamming and more variable AI beheaviour)
- Added almost all my favorite Heihachi attacks moveset from TEKKEN.
- Upgraded the CS, now the hair and bandarms not share color anymore and i was drawed the "ROARING TIGER" in the back ot the gi. (Was a pain in the ass LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP 1340147569  but Really worth it👍 )
- 3 more hypers will be added.
- 2 throws will be added, Will try to add the Heihachi´s "Powerbomb". (HELP NEEDED!!!, im not to good in coding grabs.)
- Almost al the attacks can be canceled into other ones, like EDDY.
- Tekken sound FX added.
- I will upgrade all the sprites to get the bandage in the arms, because in lot of sprites changes into bandwrist.
- Recode most of the animation timing and action codes.
- New small and big portrait
- New upgraded palettes
- I thinks its all ´till now.
Take a little look:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hope you like it. The Mishima Master is in retraining.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP   LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP EmptySeptember 15th 2019, 9:08 pm

it looks awesome friend!

your updates are every day better.

i would like to update poison by chuchoryu with the spinning vertical stilleto someday.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP   LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP EmptyOctober 13th 2019, 9:05 pm

Hey brothers & sisters of MMV. Sadly I have been bussy in college, so I dont have to much free time for my mugen WIPs, but somehow I have managed to almost complete my updated version of HEIHACHI

HEIHACHI To Do List

-The original version  has only 395 sprites (including FX and portraits) my version till now have 686 (mostly of new sprites to give the more close moveset from TEKKEN game)
-The original version  has only 210 animation my version till now have 268 (mostly of them new move from TEKKEN game)
-Like Eddy Gordo, the comboability and gameplay have been upgraded (not its less spamming and more variable AI attacks beheaviour)
- Added almost all my favorite Heihachi attacks moveset from TEKKEN.
- Upgraded the CS, now the hair and bandarms not share color anymore and i was drawed the "ROARING TIGER" in the back ot the gi.
- Now it have 3 hipers: TEKKEN 7´s RAGE ART, ans 2 versions of 10 HITS COMBO . (1 more Hyper left,  Accept suggestions)
- 2 throws added alrready: JUMPING POWERBOMB and FREEFALL (from TEKKEN 7)
- Almost all the attacks can be canceled into other ones, like EDDY. (it cause very fun a destroying combos)
- Tekken sound FX added.
- I almos finish to upgrade/revamp all the sprites (the original head was a little big and looks kind of superdeformed char) So I crop some pixels and looks much better, also im drawing the bandage in the arms, because in lot of sprites changes into bandwrist.
-Add a new (sligtky edited) Stand pose
-Almost remove the attack sprite/animations who avoid look like the shoto (Ryu and Ryo sprite bases)
- Recoded most of the animation timing and action codes.
- New small and big portrait
- New upgraded palettes
- I thinks its all ´till now.
Take a little look some of the new upgraded animation/sprite/test:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What do you think ??? Please comment, soon a video preview un my Youtube channel.
Thanks for your time.
LESSARD
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP   LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP EmptyOctober 13th 2019, 10:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP   LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP EmptyOctober 14th 2019, 4:37 pm

Holy SHIT! This is awesome! I can see a lot of amazing new moves there! Great work dude!
Back to top Go down
Aumio Khan

Aumio Khan

PostSubject: Re: LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP   LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP EmptyOctober 27th 2019, 1:07 pm

Great Work! Cant Wait for the upcoming things!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP   LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

LESSARD´s style upgrade Chuchoryu´s HEIHACHI WIP
Page 1 of 1