The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Don't You Guys Remember When...? Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Don't You Guys Remember When...? Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Don't You Guys Remember When...? Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Don't You Guys Remember When...? Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Don't You Guys Remember When...?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pockydeluxe1

pockydeluxe1

Don't You Guys Remember When...? Empty
PostSubject: Don't You Guys Remember When...?   Don't You Guys Remember When...? EmptySeptember 9th 2019, 8:25 pm

Don't you guys remember when MUGEN was still fresh and new.
I remembe the I 1st started playing mugen, everyday was like Christmas, and then when Christmas did come, it was more awesome! Remember When there were more forums, More releases, More creators.  Things were a lot more exciting back then, I miss it. tears of joy
Now I know that a lot has changed, Creators retire and have personal lives, Forums close, projects get canceled or delayed, also, folks have other hobbies and interest. Shoot! Some people have somehow figured out how to make their skills in creating on coding character into a lucrative business , even though I and maybe a few "old schoolers" in   the community might feel that it changes the point of what MUGEN is, It's still awesome that it's happening. I what I'm  trying to say is that we need to not  lose those wonderful feelings of The Good Ol'days when all this was starting out. I encourage all those people in the community to keep creating , and people who play Mugen to keep playing, Keep being involved in this community in anyway they can, and keep showing love to everyone who works hard to keep all this Mugen goodness going!
Lets to continue make  Mugen  feel like Christmas everyday! cheers  What wonderful memories of Mugen do you have? drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
LoKoLoKo

LoKoLoKo

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Guys Remember When...?   Don't You Guys Remember When...? EmptySeptember 9th 2019, 10:20 pm

Dude that's cool. What a wonderful spirit! It really was the beginnings of the mugen ... a million versions of the same character, changing just one color palette, a few sprites, and it was becoming new! I remember when I met the moo almost ten years ago ... at a friend's house, it was a crazy fight between an Evil Ryu and the ... Goku!?!? What the fuck is that ?? !! Hahahhahahahh, it was awesome! Mugen ran on DOS !! I got addicted on the spot! I wanted to learn how to install the chars, the stages ... Well even this nostalgia and nostalgia, I use my first screenpack to date, edited to contain 600 chars, but it's the first one I could install on WIN MUGEN ... ilu clap clap clap bub
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Guys Remember When...?   Don't You Guys Remember When...? EmptySeptember 10th 2019, 1:26 am

Don't You Guys Remember When...? 670481599
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Guys Remember When...?   Don't You Guys Remember When...? EmptySeptember 10th 2019, 4:54 pm

I remember when I got dead pool and I was so happy kickn but with him is much fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Guys Remember When...?   Don't You Guys Remember When...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't You Guys Remember When...?
Page 1 of 1