The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH Emptyby gartanham Today at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH

Go down 
+7
yolomate
RobsonMSH
JARRO77
skhsato123
Mazemerald
pockydeluxe1
Shadman
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadman

Shadman

Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH Empty
PostSubject: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH EmptySeptember 4th 2019, 8:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4SZY5dbn_4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR9J41R-pBM
Back to top Go down
pockydeluxe1

pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH EmptySeptember 4th 2019, 10:37 pm

Great work!
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH EmptySeptember 4th 2019, 11:11 pm

really nice!
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH EmptySeptember 4th 2019, 11:26 pm

Drax is fantastic but Annihlus doesnot look like comics niether in look nor in powers
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH EmptySeptember 5th 2019, 12:08 am

I don't want make drama because i don't like these things but you totally stole my work

This is a bad edit of my Overdose Superman the result is really bad

I hope someone can delete this post and ban the guy who posted this Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH 3876111886 Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH 3876111886

The autor don't ask me for my permission Very Mad Very Mad

Guys if you really want make good chars for mugen you need to work really hard for alot of months or years after releasing a char and try to make Mix of Base and Frankenspriting this is a copy and past of my char with a bad result about color sprites and you too copy my Hypers Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH 2399657483 Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH 2399657483
Back to top Go down
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH EmptySeptember 5th 2019, 9:27 am

First of all, this should not be a competition of egos, but a sympathetic sharing among members of the Mugen community.

My respect for your work has always been described in the character's original download link.

Drax and Superman are intellectual property of Marvel and DC respectively.
We are just fans and we don't want to let the Mugen community die.

Shadman can't be blamed for sympathizing with my edit, he just wanted to collaborate ... if anyone should be punished, let me be.
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH EmptySeptember 5th 2019, 6:56 pm

JARRO77 wrote:
I don't want make drama because i don't like these things but you totally stole my work

This is a bad edit of my Overdose Superman the result is really bad

I hope someone can delete this post and ban the guy who posted this Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH 3876111886 Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH 3876111886

The autor don't ask me for my permission Very Mad Very Mad

Guys if you really want make good chars for mugen you need to work really hard for alot of months or years after releasing a char and try to make Mix of Base and Frankenspriting this is a copy and past of my char with a bad result about color sprites and you too copy my Hypers Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH 2399657483 Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH 2399657483

Ban me eh? Riiiiight. I suppose his Maestro shouldn't have been posted either eh? Technically he's right Marvel and DC Own these characters and even your Overdose Superman was based off of something if I am correct? We allowed ZombieBrock to Palette-swap other characters and say they were different Marvel characters, and hell those are on the download page!

Or the guy who is doing the Amalgam game using Arkady and Nicotinefist's Hawkeye as Archer which is just a palette-swap! Why is it okay for some creators and not for others? The internet is a public place.

I wish you peace and Salaam.

-Shadman
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH EmptySeptember 6th 2019, 4:10 am

If you really want make a good char

1) You need to add DIFFERENT HYPERS AND SUPERS
2) Mix of Base and Frankespriting for create a new Gameplay with basic Attacks Combo
3) New Sounds
4) New Intro and Win Poses

Judge on the video you totally copy my char and onbviously the results is really bad

You need to improve alot about sprites too

I dedicate years to create Overdose Superman this was a challenge for me because adding a new gameplay different from Hulk and Superman was really hard to me but at the end with ALOT OF WORK I DO IT!!!!

Now open MMV and whatching this totally Kill me because you had no respect for me and for my work

Now if you really want be called a CREATOR you need to IMPROVE your Drax

You need to make different moves,hypers,supers and sounds this is the only way to try to fix what you did

In my opinion you really made a mistake and release a bad char

Now depends on you PROVE ME I'M WRONG you have the time to fix and update your char
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH EmptySeptember 7th 2019, 7:20 pm

I'm glad you're actually giving him constructive feedback now instead of acting like a tool,albeit you're still kind of being one.

I expect a full apology, boy.

Also if you truly don't like his characters why were they in your signature?

And remember to apologize. I only did what yolomate did with the Maestro thread.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH EmptySeptember 8th 2019, 12:30 am

[quote="Shadman"]I'm glad you're actually giving him constructive feedback now instead of acting like a tool,albeit you're still kind of being one.

In my signature?? what are you talking about

Ok i recognize now

Someone edit my signature I DON'T LIKE THAT CHAR AND I ALREADY EXPLAIN WHAT I THINK ABOUT HIM

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN ON MY SIGNATURE I'M GOING TO FIX
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH EmptySeptember 8th 2019, 1:36 pm

I like the other version of drax...this version not! and this annihilus is nice but sad like drax I no put new palettes...
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH EmptySeptember 8th 2019, 7:34 pm

JARRO77 wrote:
Shadman wrote:
I'm glad you're actually giving him constructive feedback now instead of acting like a tool,albeit you're still kind of being one.

In my signature?? what are you talking about

Ok i recognize now

Someone edit my signature I DON'T LIKE THAT CHAR AND I ALREADY EXPLAIN WHAT I THINK ABOUT HIM

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN ON MY SIGNATURE I'M GOING TO FIX

No worries, Im still waiting on that apology though.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH EmptySeptember 8th 2019, 10:41 pm

I love this og drax but you do need to add some different attacks and animation for him to really be yours but the concept is awesome and he will go in to my roster for marvel add some mor different faces in so it's not just one head and add different code to separate him from super man I don't think draw shoots lazors lol but if I'm wrong tell me

And rob welcome to the forum look me up if you want any help with things
Back to top Go down
hans2124

hans2124

PostSubject: Re: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH EmptySeptember 11th 2019, 10:47 pm

I do not paint anything in this post but I will still give my opinion (google translator). I think that JARRO77 has the right to be upset about the edition of his Overdose Superman because it took him a lot of time and dedication to create this character, out of which the character belongs to DC, just sharing something he could have done for him alone It is already something that should be appreciated. However, on the page where they have published the link I see that the respective credits for JARRO77 are listed, other people who edit a char do not even give the credits but they appropriate the work of others so RobsonMSH has been a gentleman by not taking over the character in question .

To discredit the RobsonMSH edition seems to me a low blow since although it is true I do not modify the basic aspects of Overdose, it is a character at least visually different by the head and the similarity of colors to that of the comic, so it might seem like a char different for players who are not as demanding as me for example. I particularly like both, I don't usually mix characters in the same Mugen so it doesn't bother at all. I thank you both for sharing to a greater or lesser extent your work with the community. Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH 670481599
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH EmptySeptember 12th 2019, 7:02 am

I agree with hans2124.

You must ask for permission to use someone's work, even if the author posted it for free. Naturally that ALL of the characters and related content belong to DC, Marvel, Capcom etc. respectively, but if you take someone's character and claim it as your own then you are disrespecting the author. Before continuing I need to point out that it's clearly not the case, but still there is an issue.

I saw in the readme that the original Author (JARRO77) has been credited, but the issue is as it appears that RobsonMSH didn't personally ask JARRO77 for permission to use and modify his character.

When you post something to the internet, then you can consider that everyone will make use of it. We as a community should RESPECT each other, because otherwise this could happen:

1) existing creators won't create anything new -  we have an example of a former creator Loganir, who abandoned all his unique and high quality works (I'm sure you know them, or otherwise Google him), because another user took and modified his Cyclops character without asking for permission or giving any credits.

2) new creators won't try to create new and original characters - because they fear that someone would just copy, palette swap and claim it as his own.

3) creators won't share their work - there are a lot of characters which are only released in protected full games, because of the reasons mentioned above.

So I'm staying neutral, just pointing out some important things, because I've been here for years and I've seen a lot of things. Not everybody asked me for permission to use my characters, but I know I shouldn't be upset either way.

Hopefully everyone will think things through next time.

Last edited by RobiWanKen0bi on September 12th 2019, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH   Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH Empty

Back to top Go down

Drax the Destroyer & Annihilus by RobsonMSH
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next