The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) Empty
PostSubject: DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!)   DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) EmptyJune 30th 2013, 11:11 pm

Yeah, Kegan's gonna be no problem! Already, he's got a stance!
DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) Keganstance_zpse95fc3c6

Last edited by flammableking on July 5th 2013, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!)   DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) EmptyJune 30th 2013, 11:46 pm

This is Kegan. ^^
DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) KEGAN_zpsf90dbee8
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!)   DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 3:11 am

Since the process of removing Sagat's scar took forever on this one sprite, and it STILL doesn't look right to me, I'm going to keep Sagat's scar... Please forgive me. D:
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!)   DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 11:32 am

ok, but I really would like to see any of your characters mugenizados, are really bizarre, but interesting.

ok, pero en realidad me gustaria ver alguno de tus personajes mugenizados, son realmente bizarros, pero interesantes.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!)   DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 11:41 am

cravd wrote:
ok, but I really would like to see any of your characters mugenizados, are really bizarre, but interesting.

ok, pero en realidad me gustaria ver alguno de tus personajes mugenizados, son realmente bizarros, pero interesantes.

Wow, thanks! Very Happy Have you tried Jatz yet? ^^
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!)   DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) EmptyJuly 5th 2013, 10:41 am

His, umm... Walk. ovo;;
DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) Keganwalk_zps95d3e871
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!)   DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) EmptyJuly 5th 2013, 11:09 am

flammableking wrote:
This is Kegan. ^^

I think this would be a better stance.

I think he should have his arms hanging down in general, I don't know, it just looks better imo? scratch 

Also I like the way you had the eyes before, more close together like in this image.

In a sense it kinda forms a better "head" to have them overlapping a bit.

Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!)   DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) EmptyJuly 5th 2013, 11:21 am

Ax wrote:
flammableking wrote:
This is Kegan. ^^

I think this would be a better stance.

I think he should have his arms hanging down in general, I don't know, it just looks better imo? scratch 

Also I like the way you had the eyes before, more close together like in this image.

In a sense it kinda forms a better "head" to have them overlapping a bit.

Actually, I separated them a bit for variety. ^^ They do over-take one-another in some sprites, but not all. OvO Also, I changed the stance to give him more of a fighter pose, because of where he hails from. In Blast-Off Tournament, everyone has to wear red, steel, gloves that contain highly compressed air to wear when you hit somebody, you shoot them off the pillar, and into the black water that surronds the pillar. 10 people compete at one time. The reason why Kegan wins every week is because he can teleport anywhere at any time, and he doesn't show-up until everyone is out, but one person, then pops-up behind them, and BAM! But, there was a problem between him and Jatz... In spites of Jatz only being able to wear one glove, he puts-up more of a fight than most combatants. Jatz wouldn't let Kegan blast him off without a fight... Kegan eventually curled his arm around Jatz, and pumped his chest with the compressed air of his other glove, making Jatz implode. Kegan lifted his corpse over his head, and threw him out, manually. After that... Jatz has been waiting to fight him outside of that arena... An all-out brawl with no rules!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!)   DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) EmptyJuly 5th 2013, 11:23 am

You may also wonder why I changed his skin-color... Well, the arena is covered in dirt, and all the combatants get really filthy, so not only did I give him the Blast-Off gloves, I gave him some dirt from the arena, as well. Very Happy He is the heart and soul of Blast-Off Tournament! cheers
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!)   DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) EmptyJuly 5th 2013, 4:06 pm

DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) Keganport_zps60bee18b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!)   DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

DEMOLITION CREW: KEGAN W.I.P. (STANCE ANIMATION COMPLETE!!)
Page 1 of 1