The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Gundam Wing Intros (1.1 only) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Gundam Wing Intros (1.1 only) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Gundam Wing Intros (1.1 only) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Gundam Wing Intros (1.1 only) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gundam Wing Intros (1.1 only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rurouni

Rurouni

Gundam Wing Intros (1.1 only) Empty
PostSubject: Gundam Wing Intros (1.1 only)   Gundam Wing Intros (1.1 only) EmptyJuly 7th 2019, 4:15 pm

And to finish the openings of my top 3 anime: Gundam Wing. Just Communication + Rhythm Emotion.
I could not share the in-game preview on youtube because as soon as the upload was complete the videos were instantly blocked (which is strange since there are several videos of it on youtube).
But to avoid problems, I uploaded the preview videos on my blog.

- 1.1 Only

Gundam Wing Intros (1.1 only) Dahr4hb-55864ec9-0417-44aa-9bdd-e82563f84951.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzk1MTBhMGM3LTJjYTYtNDkyNC1hNTNjLTBiYWQxMjE0YmQ3MFwvZGFocjRoYi01NTg2NGVjOS0wNDE3LTQ0YWEtOWJkZC1lODI1NjNmODQ5NTEuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
DOWNLOAD + Preview videos:
https://speedstersgarage.blogspot.com/2019/07/gundam-wing-intros-for-mugen-11.html

Gundam Wing Intros (1.1 only) Gw_op1
Back to top Go down
https://rurouniroad.blogspot.com/

Gundam Wing Intros (1.1 only)
Page 1 of 1