The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
**EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
**EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
**EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
**EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

**EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+34
galactus
ajrenalin
gui0007
gartanham
volzzilla
EstebanSama
Mazemerald
JARRO77
tony spector
bam77
zequi007
José Eduardo
demunlawin
thatguy
patz2509
Andy_X
Gabriel Hods
Mistah Jorge
brucewayne74
DeleFresh
shanri
carpa5
Tsuyoi
Aeon07
yolomate
ASR-64
Doom
Mr.Ketchup
Shining
kyoman
ferreira
skhsato123
Edroth
LESSARD
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LESSARD

LESSARD

**EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! EmptyMay 22nd 2019, 10:52 am

**EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! Eddy10

Hey Brothers & Sisters of MMV here is my last gift for the 7th Aniversary Celebration.

* * * EDDY GORDO * * *

Gameplay video

I was working very hard in Eddy and as a big fan of TEKKEN, as a capoerisita, and as a mugen creator was imperative for me to bring my number 1 favorite TEKKEN character (2nd its Hwoarang...spoiler alert).

Eddy have very cool features like:

• Color Separation/ Smart Palette
• I have drawn/edit/color separated over 2000 sprites only for the Eddy animations
• Almost all the moves have over 5 sprite frames, that gives a lot of fluidity.
• Some moves share sprites (facing left or right) that’s why not include the "corda" (capoeira belt) that will need a new full set of sprites for each move.
• All the sprites have now the word "FASCIA" on the pants
• The full *SFF now reach the 2401sprites including FX and hitsparks (despite not all have been used at the moment)
• Tekken hit sound, voices and effects from TEKKEN 3 & 7.
• 55 palettes (you can get only 12 each time and must be added in the *def.) Includes the palette BASE color separated.
• The Smart palette are easy organized for an easy edit of new palettes.
• Some moves are designed to be unguardable and some moves can avoid fireballs and some attacks. (try to discover by yourself)
• The gameplay and the comboability its VERY fluid, Also Eddy can "abuse" of fallen foes with some moves.
• I try to add most of the Eddy original attacks and moves, adapt some more to 2D gameplay, also as a capoeirist I add a lot of new original moves to Eddy´s arsenal and its full of surprise moves (Like a good capoeirist must be).

The gameplay offers you 3 types of combo styles:
CAPCOM style: Light blow --> Medium blow--> Heavy blow -->Special -->Hyper
TEKKEN style depending the start move and directional pad plus another command or the mashing button type.
LESSARD´s combo system depends of the performed move, and the combination of direction and buttons in the last
frames of the animation have connected or not. Also, the moves change if Eddy Its in “handstand” animations. I know
you will love it.

Be sure to check the "EDDY GORDO By LESSARD Info.pdf" Because Eddy has over 100 moves (including normals, semi specials, specials, throws & hypers). Try to discover all fo them.

Link:www.mediafire.com/file/byqbb1u715b6y2k/EDDY_GORDO_BY_LESSARD.rar/file

ENJOY AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!! AND HAPPY 7th ANIVERSARY MUGENMULTIVERSE

LESSARD

Last edited by LESSARD on May 23rd 2019, 9:41 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add png)
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! EmptyMay 22nd 2019, 10:56 am

I love it! this a hard work and now I download!!! amazing!! clap clap clap clap lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Edroth

Edroth

PostSubject: Re: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! EmptyMay 22nd 2019, 11:08 am

sure I enjoy your very polished work, thousand thanks clap
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! EmptyMay 22nd 2019, 11:17 am

This is one of most wanted characters ever I dreamt of
Back to top Go down
ferreira

ferreira

PostSubject: Re: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! EmptyMay 22nd 2019, 11:45 am

CONGRATULATIONS MY FIREND ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwb6nb6jSQA-2t182S1OfuA?view_as
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! EmptyMay 22nd 2019, 11:58 am

Great work, amazing moves. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! EmptyMay 22nd 2019, 12:00 pm

one of the best character of all time!!!
thanks a lor friend and congratulations clap
now mugenmultiverse will be richer with this release king
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! EmptyMay 22nd 2019, 12:37 pm

affraid finally, I just attended, great work my friend, really one of the most anticipated chars so far, a dream come true! now you need to release this stage!! ilu
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! EmptyMay 22nd 2019, 12:40 pm

Wow this was my most anitcipated character for a long time! Really happy to see this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! EmptyMay 22nd 2019, 1:56 pm

Un trabajo BESTIAL !! Muchas gracias bro !! **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
ASR-64

ASR-64

PostSubject: Re: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! EmptyMay 22nd 2019, 3:32 pm

Espectacular!! clap **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! 2800933067
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! EmptyMay 22nd 2019, 4:54 pm

hi I created new palettes!! **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! 670481599 **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! 670481599 **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! 670481599
Back to top Go down
Aeon07

Aeon07

PostSubject: Re: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! EmptyMay 22nd 2019, 5:34 pm

Great character from tekken Lessard **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! 670481599 clap
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! EmptyMay 22nd 2019, 6:25 pm

He looks and plays phenomenal **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! 2800933067

Wow you really exceeded expectations on this one Lessard.

The play styles are great.
The combo-ability is fantastic.
I love and the huge combos I can do, even mixing the play styles.

A quick runner for best character of 2019!!!

This character is as close to perfection as one can get in mugen yes

If you haven't tried him, please stop everything you are doing and try him now!!!!

Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! EmptyMay 22nd 2019, 8:17 pm

**EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! Failur10

Looking forward to him, but I am getting the attached error message when loading him. Does he work in MUGEN 1.1?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!   **EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

**EDDY GORDO** By LESSARD release!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next