The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Sensation Comics #31 - Wonder Woman vs. the Nazis! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Sensation Comics #31 - Wonder Woman vs. the Nazis! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Sensation Comics #31 - Wonder Woman vs. the Nazis! Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Sensation Comics #31 - Wonder Woman vs. the Nazis! Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sensation Comics #31 - Wonder Woman vs. the Nazis!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

Sensation Comics #31 - Wonder Woman vs. the Nazis! Empty
PostSubject: Sensation Comics #31 - Wonder Woman vs. the Nazis!   Sensation Comics #31 - Wonder Woman vs. the Nazis! EmptyMay 20th 2019, 2:45 pm

I know I already did a Golden Age Wonder Woman cover, but this one was in dire need of a redo. Besides, why settle for another depiction of fisticuffs when I can show WW taking out a friggin' tank? (Even if it does cover more of the background than I'd have liked...)

Sensation Comics #31 - Wonder Woman vs. the Nazis! QE3eBze

Here's the original. Nothing special, if not bad, but with a GA Wonder Woman out there, updating this was only a matter of time.

Sensation Comics #31 - Wonder Woman vs. the Nazis! 7LZPvop

Last edited by NightDevil123 on January 27th 2022, 8:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

Sensation Comics #31 - Wonder Woman vs. the Nazis! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensation Comics #31 - Wonder Woman vs. the Nazis!   Sensation Comics #31 - Wonder Woman vs. the Nazis! EmptyJune 13th 2020, 11:38 pm

Finally updated with a new version.
Back to top Go down

Sensation Comics #31 - Wonder Woman vs. the Nazis!
Page 1 of 1