The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release

Go down 
+7
kyoman
yolomate
shanri
volzzilla
Seryy Volk
skhsato123
bam77
11 posters
AuthorMessage
bam77

bam77

Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release Empty
PostSubject: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release EmptyMay 14th 2019, 5:20 am

And here the third gift for you a stage for Star Wars characters: Star Wars-The end of the rebellion. I hope you like it.(Only mugen 1.0)
Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release 27wstqa
-http://www.mediafire.com/file/9koyvxkoe9wx6n3/Star_Wars-The_end_of_the_rebellion.rar/file

Last edited by bam77 on May 14th 2019, 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release EmptyMay 14th 2019, 5:30 am

fantastic friend
Back to top Go down
Seryy Volk

Seryy Volk

PostSubject: Re: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release EmptyMay 14th 2019, 5:48 am

It looks very good, a very cool stage to have in my collection

Palpatine is comfortable as Shang Tsung in mk1
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release EmptyMay 14th 2019, 6:42 am

Thanks ... bub
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release EmptyMay 14th 2019, 12:46 pm

such a beautiful stage bam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release EmptyMay 14th 2019, 1:17 pm

another great stage! and perfect for your fantastic vader.
thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release EmptyMay 14th 2019, 1:28 pm

great work! I put more clear face of Emperor...but this my idea!
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release EmptyMay 14th 2019, 3:05 pm

Great concept, Thanks
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release EmptyMay 14th 2019, 8:41 pm

This is clearly going to be my favorite mugen stage (huge star wars bias here Twisted Evil ) period !!!
Simply a phenomenal stage  Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release 2800933067  

Thanks for sharing man.

I have been looking forward to this stage since seeing it's first glimpse on screenshots.

Hope things are going well on your other projects as well yes
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release EmptyMay 15th 2019, 12:43 am

thanks for the comments yes
Back to top Go down
Aeon07

Aeon07

PostSubject: Re: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release EmptyMay 15th 2019, 9:40 am

YEAAAh Star wars' s stage Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release 670481599
Perfect for Darth Vader's character!! bub clap
Back to top Go down
zackleys79

PostSubject: Re: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release EmptyMay 26th 2019, 3:12 pm

Hello, congratulations on this awesome stage. I love the Tie fighters flying in the background. However, it seems that they only do one fly-by at the beginning of a fight. I was going through the def file and racking my brains in trying to figure out how to get the Ties to loop, or "fly by" on the X axis, like once every 5 seconds or so. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This would also educate me on a few other stages I have in my collection, on how to get background sprites on the X axis to loop infinitely.

Best regards, and once again this is a great stage!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release EmptyMay 26th 2019, 3:24 pm

Welcome to MMV zackleys79 ... Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release 705151839

Here is the help section of the forum : Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release 3876111886

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/f10-mugen-help

bub
Back to top Go down
zackleys79

PostSubject: Re: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release EmptyMay 26th 2019, 8:36 pm

Hey, thanks Doom. And thanks for the warm welcome.

I figured it out Very Happy

I also figured out how to fix Atheis's falling sprites on his Realm of Fire stages, after a WHOLE LOT of trial and error. Which has been bugging me for 5 years now, lol.

Regards!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release EmptyMay 27th 2019, 7:01 am

Great ... share your creations with us ... yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release   Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release Empty

Back to top Go down

Stage Star Wars-The end of the rebellion release
Page 1 of 1