The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
What do you think of these chars as the beginning of my project? I accept suggestions! @Mr.Andre608 - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
What do you think of these chars as the beginning of my project? I accept suggestions! @Mr.Andre608 - Page 2 Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

» Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage Stages by Arachno-Man
What do you think of these chars as the beginning of my project? I accept suggestions! @Mr.Andre608 - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Today at 3:34 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
What do you think of these chars as the beginning of my project? I accept suggestions! @Mr.Andre608 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:01 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do you think of these chars as the beginning of my project? I accept suggestions! @Mr.Andre608

Go down 
+4
LESSARD
malevka1
thatguy
SPEKTRO21
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

What do you think of these chars as the beginning of my project? I accept suggestions! @Mr.Andre608 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think of these chars as the beginning of my project? I accept suggestions! @Mr.Andre608   What do you think of these chars as the beginning of my project? I accept suggestions! @Mr.Andre608 - Page 2 EmptyApril 14th 2019, 12:05 am

welcome to the community Very Happy

i assume you made those sprites yourself? and they are or are not full character projects?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
SPEKTRO21

SPEKTRO21

Location : Somewhere in the underworld mugen preparing the perfect plan of world domination.

What do you think of these chars as the beginning of my project? I accept suggestions! @Mr.Andre608 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think of these chars as the beginning of my project? I accept suggestions! @Mr.Andre608   What do you think of these chars as the beginning of my project? I accept suggestions! @Mr.Andre608 - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2019, 7:39 pm

volzzilla wrote:
welcome to the community Very Happy

i assume you made those sprites yourself? and they are or are not full character projects?

Thanks Budy

The Bullseye char I took as a reference Cyclops, because many also used the Cyclops to create the DareDevil.

The Kingpin char I took parts from EarthQuaker, Chang KOF, Kingpin from the game Punisher and Hugo SFIII.

So I believe that Mr.André608 and I did everything on our own and at the most we learned to do some ZVitor tutorials.

Sorry for the delay to answer, my computer broke and I'm still studying at night.
Back to top Go down

What do you think of these chars as the beginning of my project? I accept suggestions! @Mr.Andre608
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2