The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
ONI by LESSARD´s update Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
ONI by LESSARD´s update Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
ONI by LESSARD´s update Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
ONI by LESSARD´s update Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ONI by LESSARD´s update

Go down 
+13
mulambo
EvilestRyu
Doom
Tradt-Production
ReddBrink
ernes
Mr.Ketchup
JARRO77
mr.karate
prime SC
Mazemerald
shanri
LESSARD
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LESSARD

LESSARD

ONI by LESSARD´s update Empty
PostSubject: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update EmptyFebruary 24th 2019, 5:27 pm

Hey brothers & sisters of MMV this weekend I just start a little proyect.

I dont know if Im the ono who note ONI has some weird sprites in his animations (in some the legs are short and skinny, in others looks like a dwarf and the attack not landing correct), also some animations are misalingned, other sprites looks like a 30 seconds ugly frankenspriting who causes the animations looks choppy and weak, but the most annoying thing (IMO) its the fact ONI always has that ugly greennish aura and  in the fireballs and FX, no matter the color palette you have selected.

Dont misunderstand me, Chuchoryu its a friend and a homie, but I thinks his hurry for create content results in lack of quality in important details.

So I decide to make some updates in ONI for my personal MUGEN, maybe when its ready i will share in the forum.

Changes already done:

-Comboability with normal attacks (now you can chain weak >>medium>>heavy) Feels cool indeed.
-Aligned normal attacks (stand, crouch, jump)
-Fixed collission boxes in normal attacks (now ONI its a little less cheap)
-Start to fix size of some sprites (to avoid the "dwarf effect")
-Finally the Aura FX and fireballs its added to the sff palette (so you can change the aura and fireballs colors)
-Walking FWD sprites legs fixed

Here are some images of what Im talking about:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Now the hard jump kick looks more agressive.
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This sprite hurts my eyes lol! so I try mi version based in the SF4 version.
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Adding 4 pixel high and 1 wide in the legs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] New sprite for close Dragon Punch.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Finally the aura colors its available.

Ideas and suggestions are welcome.

LESSARD

Last edited by LESSARD on May 8th 2021, 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update EmptyFebruary 24th 2019, 6:42 pm

cant wait to see how you improve it!!! your assistance makes any project better!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update EmptyFebruary 24th 2019, 7:21 pm

great work! what's hitspark are you using friend?
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update EmptyFebruary 24th 2019, 7:41 pm

Mazemerald wrote:
great work! what's hitspark are you using friend?

Thanks bro, well till now i thinks its fine the POTS style sparks (so as be coded), i dont know if will change only if find some better hitsparks.
Back to top Go down
prime SC

PostSubject: Re: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update EmptyFebruary 24th 2019, 9:18 pm

Doppe i know his demon palm and demon slash need some fixing up
Back to top Go down
mr.karate

PostSubject: Re: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update EmptyFebruary 24th 2019, 9:31 pm

Hi! Mr ansatsuken updated his shin oni , that uses cvs akuma sprites. What do you think about add chucho’s sprites on mr ansatsuken’s oni?
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update EmptyFebruary 25th 2019, 3:47 am

This is really Awesome best of luck on this!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update EmptyFebruary 25th 2019, 3:26 pm

Good luck, this is great.
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update EmptyFebruary 26th 2019, 10:40 pm

ONI by LESSARD´s update 670481599
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update EmptyFebruary 28th 2019, 4:45 pm

i would suggest adding some movement to the rope to his walking as it looks incredibly strange not moving at all.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update EmptyFebruary 28th 2019, 11:03 pm

ReddBrink wrote:
i would suggest adding some movement to the rope to his walking as it looks incredibly strange not moving at all.

Yeah, I note that too.LOL these 2 past days I put my attention In my update of KAGE, im coding&drawing the misogi, and updating the attacks, also update the commands to improve the comboability, I'll post a video soon for both KAGE & ONI.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update EmptyFebruary 28th 2019, 11:27 pm

i think you can use the hitsparks that flaviocamarao use in his chars, it´s very modern too.
Back to top Go down
Tradt-Production

Tradt-Production

PostSubject: Re: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update EmptyMarch 1st 2019, 12:43 pm

An update on my favorite SF4 char...

My reaction :

I bless you LESSARD
Back to top Go down
http://tradtmugen.blogspot.fr/
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update EmptyMarch 5th 2019, 3:34 pm

Me alegro que trabajen juntos, así aprovenchan la sinergia y se potencian uno al otro ... clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update EmptyMarch 5th 2019, 10:06 pm

Doom wrote:

Me alegro que trabajen juntos, así aprovenchan la sinergia y se potencian uno al otro ... clap

Bueno de hecho no es que trabajemos juntos, solamente creo que Oni tiene mucho potencial y no me convence al 100%. ONI by LESSARD´s update 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONI by LESSARD´s update   ONI by LESSARD´s update Empty

Back to top Go down

ONI by LESSARD´s update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next