The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
CvS Kage Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
CvS Kage Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 10:21 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
CvS Kage Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 10:21 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
CvS Kage Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CvS Kage

Go down 
+7
GTAGuy
Blagoy
walruslui
spidergoku
Mazemerald
PatrikSuccat
chuchoryu
11 posters
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

CvS Kage Empty
PostSubject: CvS Kage   CvS Kage EmptyFebruary 22nd 2019, 3:23 pm

Hello friends! so here Kage avaliable now for play

CvS Kage Cv-S-Kage-Ryu-by-chuchoryu www.sendspace.com/file/okiy66

Remmember to give a donation, mugen is a hard work, and everytime I help everyone, so now everyone help me for more stuff like this

Donate Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/chuchoryu

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
PatrikSuccat

CvS Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Kage   CvS Kage EmptyFebruary 22nd 2019, 7:41 pm

¡Bien mi amigo, felicitaciones!
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

CvS Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Kage   CvS Kage EmptyFebruary 22nd 2019, 8:03 pm

quedó muy rico!

hola amigo... tu ya tienes hecho Retsu? or algo quedó errado en el proceso?.

Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

CvS Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Kage   CvS Kage EmptyFebruary 22nd 2019, 8:11 pm

awesome the source to evil ryu's powers is now in mugen time to play it great release
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

CvS Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Kage   CvS Kage EmptyFebruary 22nd 2019, 8:52 pm

spidergoku wrote:
awesome the source to evil ryu's powers is now in mugen time to play it great release
Thanks, I know many people like this char now, some ones made videos today

BUT! MFG is totally a hater on my works: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/chuchoryu-released-kage-186071.msg2432317.html#new

some one user put my file in there, its ok but the people starring again and again but look the SF5 Kage they starting to made: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/kage--185778.0.html

its only Ryu using color pals only, maybe better SFX or codes but mine are equal to the SF5 Game in sprites offcourse

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

CvS Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Kage   CvS Kage EmptyFebruary 23rd 2019, 3:25 am

i like checking back on progress to see how steadily you've been improving over time. however, this latest post bothers me alot. im going to try and be as polite as i can as i genuinely do want to reach out.

look man, this has been bothering me for awhile, but you keep bashing MFG for no reason at this point, nobody even talks about you there anymore and you're taking cheap pot shots for quite literally no reason.

it's been a long, long time from when you were first kicked from there, and that's since been resolved. what's the point of trying to pass yourself off as someone who's been treated unfairly when there literally hasn't been any mention of you for a long time.

it's immature and really does not make you look good, especially since you represent mmv as a whole as you are an admin. is this what you're supposed to represent? you're putting a bad impression for the rest of your peers for no good reason, why?

nobody hates you in mfg, you're not even banned there anymore. you've been free to go and post there again with no issue. i'm pretty sure nobody would get mad at you or have any issue if you did.

people in the mfg discord even think your kage looks nice. I think your kage looks nice, alot of other people do too. why make fun of vyn's kage? his kage is completely different from yours, why even make fun of it? what has he done to you? has he done anything to you?

you need to move on from this weird fixation on mfg. it's weird that you keep changing your story about why they banned you in the first place, now you're just going out of your way to take pot shots for no reason.

if you don't want to forgive them or whatever, that's' fine. you don't have to. but try not to call out another forum for no good reason, it makes you look bad on your part.

im not saying this as a member there either, i have my fair share of issues with it like everyone else. this is me extending a hand to try and reach out. try to be mature please.
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

CvS Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Kage   CvS Kage EmptyFebruary 23rd 2019, 3:47 pm

LOL He looks great nice work CvS Kage 670481599
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

CvS Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Kage   CvS Kage EmptyFebruary 23rd 2019, 4:05 pm

I love it. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

CvS Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Kage   CvS Kage EmptyFebruary 23rd 2019, 7:30 pm

walruslui wrote:
i like checking back on progress to see how steadily you've been improving over time. however, this latest post bothers me alot. im going to try and be as polite as i can as i genuinely do want to reach out.

look man, this has been bothering me for awhile, but you keep bashing MFG for no reason at this point, nobody even talks about you there anymore and you're taking cheap pot shots for quite literally no reason.

it's been a long, long time from when you were first kicked from there, and that's since been resolved. what's the point of trying to pass yourself off as someone who's been treated unfairly when there literally hasn't been any mention of you for a long time.

it's immature and really does not make you look good, especially since you represent mmv as a whole as you are an admin. is this what you're supposed to represent? you're putting a bad impression for the rest of your peers for no good reason, why?

nobody hates you in mfg, you're not even banned there anymore. you've been free to go and post there again with no issue. i'm pretty sure nobody would get mad at you or have any issue if you did.

people in the mfg discord even think your kage looks nice. I think your kage looks nice, alot of other people do too. why make fun of vyn's kage? his kage is completely different from yours, why even make fun of it? what has he done to you? has he done anything to you?

you need to move on from this weird fixation on mfg. it's weird that you keep changing your story about why they banned you in the first place, now you're just going out of your way to take pot shots for no reason.

if you don't want to forgive them or whatever, that's' fine. you don't have to. but try not to call out another forum for no good reason, it makes you look bad on your part.

im not saying this as a member there either, i have my fair share of issues with it like everyone else. this is me extending a hand to try and reach out. try to be mature please.
Some peole in MFG really hate today, and my account are eares by the forum administrators, its ok, some one add my char to the forum, its ok, VYN can use it if he want he knows to do a good gmapley its ok to me, but I see the char in the MFG forum and some user called "k6666orochi" says "I do not know what surprises them if he prefers quantity to quality and it is better not to extend the topic because every time it is mentioned the topic ends up becoming a debate"

its ok to me, but I am a debate guy in MFG only.....its ok to me again, no problem if my stuff are in MFG, MMV, TMA, IMT or other site my stuff is for everyone, including you bro, my forgiveness for misunderstanding my point. My point is that my works of Mugen are from me to the world

Back to top Go down
LoKoLoKo

LoKoLoKo

CvS Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Kage   CvS Kage EmptyFebruary 24th 2019, 6:01 pm

clap clap clap objection The true spirit of Mugen. What we do for ourselves is in our time ... what we do for the world is eternalized.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

CvS Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Kage   CvS Kage EmptyFebruary 26th 2019, 11:09 am

I think its Kage its a nice proyect too, but I found on him some bugs,and some mechanics and animations looks choppy, so besides my edit of Chuchoryu´s ONI, I start to edit KAGE too for my personal mugen, here are some taste:
KUREKIJIN
CvS Kage Ch10<<<Chuchoryu originalCvS Kage Aa10<<<LESSARD version
CvS Kage K10 LESSARD version slitghtly slower.

Shakunetsu Hadoken with some palette FX
CvS Kage Les10

Also separated color teeth and horns, because share colors, and I will add the misogi,to get the more closest version to SFV.

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

CvS Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Kage   CvS Kage EmptyFebruary 26th 2019, 1:35 pm

LESSARD wrote:
I think its Kage its a nice proyect too, but I found on him some bugs,and some mechanics and animations looks choppy, so besides my edit of Chuchoryu´s ONI, I start to edit KAGE too for my personal mugen, here are some taste:
KUREKIJIN
CvS Kage Ch10<<<Chuchoryu originalCvS Kage Aa10<<<LESSARD version
CvS Kage K10 LESSARD version slitghtly slower.

Shakunetsu Hadoken with some palette FX
CvS Kage Les10

Also separated color teeth and horns, because share colors, and I will add the misogi,to get the more closest version to SFV.

LESSARD
I posted in the SF topic but here are the same bro

I call this move "La Pataduken" CvS Kage 311127478 CvS Kage 311127478 CvS Kage 311127478 its nice this move bro at all
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

CvS Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Kage   CvS Kage EmptyFebruary 26th 2019, 2:23 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
walruslui wrote:

Some peole in MFG really hate today, and my account are eares by the forum administrators, its ok, some one add my char to the forum, its ok, VYN can use it if he want he knows to do a good gmapley its ok to me, but I see the char in the MFG forum and some user called "k6666orochi" says "I do not know what surprises them if he prefers quantity to quality and it is better not to extend the topic because every time it is mentioned the topic ends up becoming a debate"

its ok to me, but I am a debate guy in MFG only.....its ok to me again, no problem if my stuff are in MFG, MMV, TMA, IMT or other site my stuff is for everyone, including you bro, my forgiveness for misunderstanding my point. My point is that my works of Mugen are from me to the world

let me say this to be very clear. i never liked MFG and some people are hating me too these days and gets worst by the minute. i also don't like them the way they are treating us. some friend of mine showed me on discord and i was shocked how they wrote about me and some of my friends. that was the last straw and the last time i see them and that forum.

@walruslui, you may be a smart with pixels, but you sure are stupid. i'll say that you are the one who creep me out and i wish that you will never contact me again. the way you wrote is just idiotic. well then, i salute your worthless future and beyond. as Buzz will say:  'You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell.'

Back to topic, looking good so far Chu. Any plans for a new SFV character after this?
Back to top Go down
prime SC

CvS Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Kage   CvS Kage EmptyFebruary 26th 2019, 3:54 pm

Hope you'll release those fixes for kage and oni lessard, fantastic work here
Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

CvS Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Kage   CvS Kage EmptyMarch 20th 2019, 7:09 pm

wow, he looks even cooler than Evil Ryu! love this char
Back to top Go down