The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tradt-Production

Tradt-Production

Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3   Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 EmptyDecember 22nd 2018, 6:18 am

Heya, part 3 is here!

TR1 Natla Mines (Pyramid)
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Mugen016

TR1 Tomb of Tihocan
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Mugen019

TR1 Sanctuary of the Scion (hall)
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Mugen020

TR1 Sanctuary of the Scion (Sphinx)
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Mugen021

TR2 The great wall
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Mugen022

TR3 Nevada desert
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Mugen018

TR3 Nevade desert (restricted area)
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Mugen017

TR3 Thames Wharf
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Mugen023
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Roofs10

TR3 Lud's Gate
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Mugen024

TR3 RX-Tech Mines
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Mugen025

TR3 All Hallows
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Mugen026

TR4 KV5
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Mugen029
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Kv510

TR5 -13th Floor
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Mugen027

TR5 - Escape with the Iris (X-Ray room)
Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Mugen028

DOWNLOAD

Feel free to suggest other tomb raider levels (from tr1 to tr5) you would like to see in the next pack in my wips topic : https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t10769-tradt-production-s-mugen-wips
Back to top Go down
http://tradtmugen.blogspot.fr/
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3   Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 EmptyDecember 22nd 2018, 2:04 pm

@Tradt-Production thanks for sharing and being a part of the event.

Wow 14 stages, and they all look great Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 2800933067

Before you started your tomb raider stages I was looking for only 1 good stage for Lara Croft, but now we have 40+ great stages yes

Back to top Go down
Tradt-Production

Tradt-Production

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3   Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2018, 1:50 am

thatguy wrote:
Wow 14 stages, and they all look great

Before you started your tomb raider stages I was looking for only 1 good stage for Lara Croft, but now we have 40+ great stages yes

Thank you for your comment Smile Some people may could say they are mainly static stages, but it needed skills and modding on tomb raider games to took these screenshots with the right view angles. Notice TR3 Thames Wharf and TR4 KV5 what feature very large view what are impossible to get ingame.

Anyway, there still more to come ! Wink and feel free to made a suggestion there or in my wips topic if you wish to see a specific tombr aider level as stage on mugen!
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3   Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2018, 3:57 am

awesome stages....thansk for sharing
but ....
that lara croft? is it downloadable?
Back to top Go down
Tradt-Production

Tradt-Production

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3   Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2018, 10:43 am

Shining wrote:
that lara croft? is it downloadable?

This is "Lara Croft" by Yinyamina. I found it just by search "mugen lara croft" on google
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3   Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 EmptyDecember 24th 2018, 4:11 pm

Cool ... sonrisa
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
mulambo

mulambo

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3   Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 EmptyDecember 24th 2018, 5:44 pm

awesome ideas, some of them may be tweaked in perspective, but overall i'd say 9/10
Back to top Go down
http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
Tradt-Production

Tradt-Production

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3   Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 EmptyDecember 25th 2018, 2:30 am

mulambo wrote:
some of them may be tweaked in perspective,

Can you tell me more ?
Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3   Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 EmptyDecember 25th 2018, 6:21 am

Tradt-Production wrote:
mulambo wrote:
some of them may be tweaked in perspective,

Can you tell me more ?
yup, just the one of the warehouse (doesn't give much depth in perspective if compared to the others) and the one at "the feet" of the egyptian statue (not the sphynx, the sphynx one looks awesome, probably the best of them all) which seems too close or lacks of certain proportion (camera angle maybe pointing too downwards). anyway, great stages and great memories.... funny that I was playing TR2 just yesterday. I don't know how you rip them though, if you just disable Lara's model and then take a screen, you would mind considering to make the camera pointing a little up so the line of sight could be a little lower (perfect example: the sphynx stage)
Back to top Go down
http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
Tradt-Production

Tradt-Production

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3   Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 EmptyDecember 25th 2018, 7:02 am

mulambo wrote:
yup, just the one of the warehouse (doesn't give much depth in perspective if compared to the others) and the one at "the feet" of the egyptian statue (not the sphynx, the sphynx one looks awesome, probably the best of them all) which seems too close or lacks of certain proportion (camera angle maybe pointing too downwards). anyway, great stages and great memories.... funny that I was playing TR2 just yesterday. I don't know how you rip them though, if you just disable Lara's model and then take a screen, you would mind considering to make the camera pointing a little up so the line of sight could be a little lower (perfect example: the sphynx stage)

By the warehouse, do you mean TR3 Lud's Gate ?
And about the ripping, I had few methods what depend of the different TR games and sometimes depends of the level. So yes I can got unique camera views without a lara, but I can't do it at any places in games.

I know the KV5 stage (egyptian statues) had a not too great view angle, but as it is based on a true place and was looking very cool, I WANTED a stage based on this. But the restrictions I had to made these screenshots angles where allowing me to take that very large view. A view to feet level should not look good there, and at least we can tsee the entire monument.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3   Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomb Raider classic stages pack 3
Page 1 of 1