The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style

Go down 
+2
Nexus Gaming
gartanham
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gartanham

gartanham

TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style Empty
PostSubject: TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style   TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style EmptyDecember 8th 2018, 5:49 pm

TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style Win11
Link for Download here  00

Come on, I took time to answer because I had to take my son to the bus station,
because every year I stay 2 months away from him, because on vacation he stays with his mother,
so I say that day was 2 times sadder and stressful, and no I do not want drama, first of all,
yes CVS artist did a great job with TJ.Combo, but he did not understand what I call " release correct,
there are several people here who give me their Wips so I can make one new position,
or edit some sprites and I never, but , i never even released them, even when I'm doing something in pair ,
as I did with Brainiac , and I did not release it since the initial project was created by  else person,
and the right to release or is not only her, so I respect that,
I think even if I have edited something that is free to release the project is always called by an example
"Mack jennety by mazemerald edited by Gartanham" the name of the original creator
or initially what started the project ever  will be in front of mine because the credit is his I just did something on top of what he started,
so I felt rather betrayed and very upset ... unfortunately when I realized that the colleague had release my project,
I tried to tell it with a P.M, but when searching I saw that there were other videos with TJ.Combo on the internet and other people had already downloaded...
so I put a link on mugenarquive as a way of venting...
was a character who would probably be released in the end of the year to help the site, 
despite everything I not hate colleague CVC-artist, he is a very talented guy and in the end I see that he did not even intend to harm me,
but unfortunately that is what happened ...and now the char is available and this can not be undone ... but I hope this serves as a lesson for others and that's it ...
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style   TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style EmptyDecember 8th 2018, 5:59 pm

im very sorry
you never told me to not release him like i did with Jago
im very sorry...
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style   TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style EmptyDecember 8th 2018, 6:19 pm

please can you delete this and please remove the post in mugearichive please
this version is a disgrace -___- i got rid of all my post
im not going to make anything for a while i dont know when ill ever make something else or i might
not...
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style   TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style EmptyDecember 8th 2018, 6:23 pm

CVS Artist wrote:
im very sorry
you never told me to not release him like i did with Jago
im very sorry...

Look, my friend, this case is already gone, and we can not go back, I accept your apologies,
but understand that I'm upset and this takes time to pass, but I think you're mistaken,
just like it happened here with T.JCombo I asked not to was released until I tested its final version, and here are his words:

TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style Cvs10

and here is the link so you can confirm:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t3349p105-wip-jago-killer-instinct-in-mugem?highlight=Jago
in this character(Jago) you have contacted several times, already in the TJ.Combo you did not do the same, but as I said forget it and do not drag us for sadness just give me some time for me to recover ...

I also noticed that several person had already downloaded the character, and the same time that I discovered you video , others had already posted two others, one of them is not available but the other is this one:

Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style   TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style EmptyDecember 8th 2018, 6:36 pm

It is Gartanham's decision to remove this post or not.

Unfortunately there is NO way to remove it from the archive. Once it is online, it is online.
If Gartanham hadn't posted it on the archive, it would have been up anyways there by tonight. Once 1 or 2 people get a hold of something, it usually ends up everywhere. Good ol' internet.

Just to clear the air Gartanham's works are open source, but only after his release. As Gartanham posted this on December 4th 2018.
gartanham wrote:
TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style 3855700884 please remember:
this is still a wip, do not release anything before me, my sprites are opensource but only after i release ...
TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style 2297681634

As Gartanham stated there is no going back, but all can move forward from here yes
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style   TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style EmptyDecember 8th 2018, 6:52 pm

thatguy wrote:
It is Gartanham's decision to remove this post or not.

Unfortunately there is NO way to remove it from the archive. Once it is online, it is online.
If Gartanham hadn't posted it on the archive, it would have been up anyways there by tonight. Once 1 or 2 people get a hold of something, it usually ends up everywhere. Good ol' internet.

Just to clear the air Gartanham's works are open source, but only after his release. As Gartanham posted this on December 4th 2018.
gartanham wrote:
TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style 3855700884 please remember:
this is still a wip, do not release anything before me, my sprites are opensource but only after i release ...
TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style 2297681634

As Gartanham stated there is no going back, but all can move forward from here yes

Good thing you understood my reasoning, because that's what I thought ... but as I said, download it my friends , because it's a great job!
and CVS-ARTIST my friend , Let's restart this and leave the past behind ...

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style   TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style EmptyDecember 8th 2018, 7:48 pm

I really sorry bro, but Im very proud of you about the way you take this "unwanted" event, I also think this release will be for the upcomming next event, anyways CVS have made a pretty good job.

Take care bro. TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style 670481599 TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style 670481599
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style   TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style EmptyDecember 8th 2018, 8:40 pm

@gartanham yeah sure i know now...i'll wait until you say when to post the characters
Back to top Go down
R@CE 45

R@CE 45

PostSubject: Re: TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style   TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style EmptyDecember 11th 2018, 7:22 am

The character is ok, but I feel it needs more work done on the sprites. Meaning TJ needs more fluid animations in him.

Some of the punches dont look or feel like hard punches and seem too short.

Coding seems ok but still like I said before, things seem choppy.

If more work and animations were to be put into this character, I would personally help out and recode TJ Combo for you.

Get the animations finished and then hit me up if your interested
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style   TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style EmptyDecember 24th 2018, 4:46 am

So, no release. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style   TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style Empty

Back to top Go down

TJ Combo by Gart and CVS-artist POTS_style
Page 1 of 1