The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8

Go down 
+16
Midnight-Son
LESSARD
ioriy30
JARRO77
ernes
tony spector
dakidbanks
Shining
DeleFresh
Blagoy
brucewayne74
Doom
thatbloke78
thatguy
yolomate
Angelus_Silverhead
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
felideo

felideo

SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8   SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 30th 2018, 5:46 pm

there is a small bug in Hyper, the cape is aligned but the char is lying next to the cape, this occurred when I put in demo with superman beyonder vs superman with cape, at most it's a great char and I like it a lot SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8   SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 1st 2018, 8:38 am

I'am glad you like it. As I understand you are talking about combo hyper with heat vision/cyber-canon/energy beam... yeah, it is actually some problem to synchronize it helper with a character during hyper, but I will try to fix it in the next versions.

Talking about Superboy Prime... I haven't promoted him in his own thread, cause I haven't much progress yet. Actually sometimes it is good. I never promoted Spider-Carnage, but released him on the event. Any way, I know how much some people are waiting for Superboy Prime. I will give you more news about character soon.

Last edited by Angelus_Silverhead on December 1st 2018, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8   SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 1st 2018, 9:42 am

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
I'am glad you like it. As I understand you are talking about combo hyper with heat vision/cyber-canon/energy beam... yeah, it is actually some problem to synchronize it helper with a character during hyper, but I will try to fix it in the next versions.

Talking about Superboy Prime... I haven't promoted him in his own thread, cause I haven't much progress yet. Actually some times it is good. I never promoted Spider-Carnage, but released him on the event. Any way, I know how much some people are waiting for Superboy Prime. I will give you more news about character soon.
yep we need a Superboy prime!! clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
1r0n_m4n_xl

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8   SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 25th 2018, 11:10 pm

how do I make the eradicator or cyborg superman the primary pallete/character instead of superman beyond without pressing the start button.

I want the CPU to select cyborg superman in arcade mode..
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8   SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 25th 2018, 11:37 pm

1r0n_m4n_xl wrote:
how do I make the eradicator or cyborg superman the primary pallete/character instead of superman beyond without pressing the start button.

You can change the default palettes, or order of palettes in the "SupermanBeyond.def" file.

Warning. If you change the palettes you may change other things.
Superman Beyond, like most other characters that have multiple characters in one also use triggers for special modes.
There will be special code for other moves specific for the mode.
Superman Beyond also uses this for Cape or no Cape modes.
The trigger being used is [trigger1 = PalNo =]
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8   SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 26th 2018, 6:55 am

1r0n_m4n_xl wrote:

Sorry, but it was Superman Beyond character from the beginning. Other modes are made only for fun. Of course, they play as a different characters (a little bit). However it is still the same char who use different moves during variations. Well, perhaps we can improve AI to use unique specials in arcade mode. About "separation"... I will think about it.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8   SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 26th 2018, 7:17 am

1r0n_m4n_xl wrote:

about eradicator
put it into .def file

abour cyborg superman ...choose their palettes numbers

[Palette Keymap]
x = 7 ;Press button X to select palette 1, etc.
y = 8
z = 3
a =7
b = 10
c = 4
x2 = 7 ;Hold Start and press button X for palette 7, etc.
y2 = 8
z2 = 3
a2 = 7
b2 = 8
c2 = 4
Back to top Go down
1r0n_m4n_xl

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8   SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 26th 2018, 10:18 am

thatguy wrote:
1r0n_m4n_xl wrote:

You can change the default palettes, or order of palettes in the "SupermanBeyond.def" file.

Warning. If you change the palettes you may change other things.
Superman Beyond, like most other characters that have multiple characters in one also use triggers for special modes.
There will be special code for other moves specific for the mode.
Superman Beyond also uses this for Cape or no Cape modes.
The trigger being used is [trigger1 = PalNo =]

thnx & merry Christmas, its missing cape and few moves.. but its ok.. ill just wait

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
1r0n_m4n_xl wrote:

Sorry, but it was Superman Beyond character from the beginning. Other modes are made only for fun. Of course, they play as a different characters (a little bit). However it is still the same char who use different moves during variations. Well, perhaps we can improve AI to use unique specials in arcade mode. About "separation"... I will think about it.

merry Christmas & happy new year... 1st its beautiful character.. if you can separate the eradicator and cyborg it would be blessing for the community.. as of now its the only eradicator superman available.

but thanks for everything.. I LOVE IT..

Shining wrote:
1r0n_m4n_xl wrote:

about eradicator
put it into .def file

abour cyborg superman ...choose their palettes numbers

[Palette Keymap]
x = 7 ;Press button X to select palette 1, etc.
y = 8
z = 3
a =7
b = 10
c = 4
x2 = 7 ;Hold Start and press button X for palette 7, etc.
y2 = 8
z2 = 3
a2 = 7
b2 = 8
c2 = 4

I tried that.. I made cyborg superman & eradicator as pallet 1 or 2.

the cape is missing and few moves are missing..

but thanx, the creator already said it wont work.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8   SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 26th 2018, 11:11 am

I would also like a Cyborg Superman version, separated. If anybody with knowledge can edit it, and if the creator authorizes it, of course ... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8   SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.8
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3