The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? Empty
PostSubject: Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show?   Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? EmptyOctober 13th 2018, 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
plexo199

plexo199

PostSubject: Re: Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show?   Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? EmptyOctober 13th 2018, 4:51 pm

gore Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? 2297681634 Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? 2297681634 Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? 2297681634 bomb bomb
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show?   Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? EmptyOctober 13th 2018, 5:34 pm

maybe rename serie for TERROR TITANS
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show?   Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? EmptyOctober 13th 2018, 7:05 pm

kyoman wrote:
maybe rename serie for TERROR TITANS
or THE TERROR FROM TITANS jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show?   Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? EmptyOctober 14th 2018, 7:57 pm

OK Yes I have watched it, just finished watching the Pilot.

Here's what I thought

Non-spoiler version:
It was everything I hoped it would be. A decent story so far that moved at a good pace. It left me wanting more, but feeling very satisfied with what I had watched.

Spoiler version (Don't open unless you have watched it):
Back to top Go down
plexo199

plexo199

PostSubject: Re: Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show?   Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? EmptyOctober 14th 2018, 8:07 pm

batman kills your mom Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? 2297681634 Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? 2297681634 Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? 2297681634
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show?   Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show? Empty

Back to top Go down

Titans the new TV series DC you follow this show?
Page 1 of 1