The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc

Go down 
+2
Shining
venom300
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
venom300

Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc Empty
PostSubject: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 7:08 am

Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc Screen11
Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc Screen12
Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc Screen10
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 7:10 am

Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc Screen14
Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc Screen15
Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc Screen13
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 7:16 am

I'm surprised nobody ever edited T-hawk into warpath yet. Really the pals can be for any T-hawk. Just let me know Wich one and I'll go get him. I don't have any T-hawk yet but seen trololo post about one wit cap. Figured that should be the easiest and possible best.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 7:50 am

Go to dowload section:characters
You will find great t hawk
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 9:32 am

Thank you. I still would love if anyone has these pallets or could make these two for me I would appreciate it greatly.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 9:34 am

T-hawk no got separate smart color! you put blue in the arms and the face put blue etc etc and that Colossus...mmm I try but....
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 10:00 am

Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc Screen16
I don't know how to save urls unfortunately. I'm doing everything on my phone.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 10:00 am

the more close that Colossus is...
Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc V12
do you like it @venom300?
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 10:02 am

I haven't opened it yet but since you said that and I read it again it just might be a patch but there are more than one T-hawk from him so IDK.
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 10:06 am

I Do. I hate to ask but what about zvitor xsc Colossus cause I see what you mean about the shoulders sticking out. Zvitor Colossus don't have that. I'm in no rush for y'all have gone far and beyond for me already. Not trying to be one of them petty members.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 10:07 am

mmm I try that T-HAWK OK? but need the char of Bajan Flash too!! with def file etc ok? anyway I try! Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc 670481599
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 10:15 am

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/t-hawk-color-separation-released-184198.0.html
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 10:15 am

I used Colossus by Kamekaze hahaha and not take that shoulders, that in the sprites I don't change!!
but in Zvitor....

Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc C11
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 10:17 am

venom300 wrote:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/t-hawk-color-separation-released-184198.0.html
yep I take that but need the char full too...that only sff with a palettes only!
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 10:25 am

Ok I understand. I appreciate it. Let me open up the
T-hawk s of his and try to figure out which one it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc   Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc Empty

Back to top Go down

Need pallets for bajan flash & trololo T-hawk and zvitor Colossus xsc
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next