The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  Emptyby warecus Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1r0n_m4n_xl

anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  Empty
PostSubject: anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??    anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  EmptyAugust 10th 2018, 10:55 pm

http://cavernofcreativity.com/Atlas/Thread-MUGEN-Stage-Spider-Man-Venom-Seperation-Anxiety-All-Stages

anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  X6gb2u

[url]http://mugen< >.com/topic/20175-spider-man-venom-seperation-anxiety-all-stages/[/url]

thanks does anyone has this???

- - - Updated - - -

http://cavernofcreativity.com/Atlas/Thread-MUGEN-Stage-Spider-Man-Venom-Seperation-Anxiety-All-Stages

anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  X6gb2u

[url]http://mugen< >.com/topic/20175-spider-man-venom-seperation-anxiety-all-stages/[/url]

thanks does anyone has this???

- - - Updated - - -
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??    anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  EmptyAugust 11th 2018, 8:17 am

Oh hey! I made those! I have them still, I think. I'll do some digging on my old computer and re-upload them for you. I'll edit this post with links.

Okay so here's what's up. Years ago, I first started out with MUGEN here on Mugen Multiverse. I made random stuff, a lot of TRON stages and such. I was actually asked to make these preview gifs of the Maximum Carnage and Separation Anxiety stages by a staff member way back so they could add it to the downloads section so the download links would never expire.

For some reason these were never added. Perhaps if a staff member here would be willing to add them now -- years later -- I'd appreciate it. That way the download is there permanently.

Maximum Carnage stages:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/t7z3yvbfbt1b3ua/MaxCarnage.zip/file

Separation Anxiety stages:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d7ay2ppbc6c1q0b/SeperationAnx.zip/file

I haven't included a readme file at all, I don't think one is required. I will however say that there are 2 stages I could not recreate in MUGEN, these are the San Francisco stage and the Statue of Liberty stage. San Francisco stage is not straight and I don't know how to code levels with an uneven surface. The Statue of Liberty stage is way too small leaving zero movement and visibility for the characters. Everything else is fine.
Back to top Go down
1r0n_m4n_xl

PostSubject: Re: anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??    anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  EmptyAugust 11th 2018, 2:20 pm

Arachno-Man wrote:
Oh hey! I made those! I have them still, I think. I'll do some digging on my old computer and re-upload them for you. I'll edit this post with links.

Okay so here's what's up. Years ago, I first started out with MUGEN here on Mugen Multiverse. I made random stuff, a lot of TRON stages and such. I was actually asked to make these preview gifs of the Maximum Carnage and Separation Anxiety stages by a staff member way back so they could add it to the downloads section so the download links would never expire.

For some reason these were never added. Perhaps if a staff member here would be willing to add them now -- years later -- I'd appreciate it. That way the download is there permanently.

Maximum Carnage stages:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/t7z3yvbfbt1b3ua/MaxCarnage.zip/file

Separation Anxiety stages:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d7ay2ppbc6c1q0b/SeperationAnx.zip/file

I haven't included a readme file at all, I don't think one is required. I will however say that there are 2 stages I could not recreate in MUGEN, these are the San Francisco stage and the Statue of Liberty stage. San Francisco stage is not straight and I don't know how to code levels with an uneven surface. The Statue of Liberty stage is way too small leaving zero movement and visibility for the characters. Everything else is fine.

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!! ilu ilu .. i have been looking for this for long time.. finally!!
yes it should it should be expire.. so others like me will have access..

i think possible to extend the stages to have super jumped.. ill ask oldgamer to help me..

Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??    anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  EmptyAugust 11th 2018, 2:36 pm

@Arachno-Man thanks for sharing again. These stages are really cool.

@1r0n_m4n_xl Oldgamer has released 7 maximum carnage stages already with BDC.  

Here is the release thread:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/snesmaximum-carnage-mugen-stage-pack-by-oldgamer-bdc-178927.0.html

Here are Oldgamer's notes:
The Stages support Mugen 1.0 and 1.1
The Stages have there own sound Arranged Sound Track from SNES and Sega CD
The Stages dont have no zoom factor code
The Stages run on single .SFF
The Stages was rip from SNES9X 1.53 by OldGamer
The Stages were sprite adjusted by Bdc to run on  single .SFF format
The Stages were made By Marvel and Nintendo Smile
Back to top Go down
1r0n_m4n_xl

PostSubject: Re: anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??    anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  EmptyAugust 11th 2018, 2:53 pm

thatguy wrote:
@Arachno-Man thanks for sharing again. These stages are really cool.

@1r0n_m4n_xl Oldgamer has released 7 maximum carnage stages already with BDC.  

Here is the release thread:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/snesmaximum-carnage-mugen-stage-pack-by-oldgamer-bdc-178927.0.html

Here are Oldgamer's notes:
The Stages support Mugen 1.0 and 1.1
The Stages have there own sound Arranged Sound Track from SNES and Sega CD
The Stages dont have no zoom factor code
The Stages run on single .SFF
The Stages was rip from SNES9X 1.53 by OldGamer
The Stages were sprite adjusted by Bdc to run on  single .SFF format
The Stages were made By Marvel and Nintendo Smile

wow thanks dude!!! some of his stages has super jump as well..  

you guys just made me very happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??    anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  EmptyAugust 11th 2018, 3:51 pm

Yeah way back I only used Winmugen, so all the stages from me are for Winmugen only. They aren't optimized for Mugen 1.0+. They were some if not my very first stages so yeah. But sure Oldgamer may help out, it's ok from me.
Back to top Go down
1r0n_m4n_xl

PostSubject: Re: anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??    anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  EmptyAugust 11th 2018, 7:04 pm

Arachno-Man wrote:
Yeah way back I only used Winmugen, so all the stages from me are for Winmugen only. They aren't optimized for Mugen 1.0+. They were some if not my very first stages so yeah. But sure Oldgamer may help out, it's ok from me.

I meant it to say'' it should '' NOT'' expire & people should have access..

i tried all of it... all of its working..

thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??    anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  EmptyAugust 11th 2018, 7:14 pm

1r0n_m4n_xl wrote:
Arachno-Man wrote:

I meant it to say'' it should '' NOT'' expire & people should have access..

i tried all of it... all of its working..

thanks again Smile

Oh it works, that's good. I never tested it in 1.0+. anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  705151839
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??    anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??  Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone has files for spiderman seperation anxiety & maximum carnage stages??
Page 1 of 1