The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
(MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
(MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
(MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
(MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

(MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
k6666orochi

k6666orochi

(MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 Empty
PostSubject: (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2   (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 9:59 pm

Well this is a project that started this year, the truth is my idea was only to release the screenpack but they asked me to upload it with the chars, stages and the tag system that I am using
at the moment it has few characters but I'm going to upload packs with stages, chars and updates and changes in the sp
Thanks to:  
Spoiler:
New update

here you can download it I hope you like it:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/bw8vnn9o9put817/MugenBlazblue+cross+tag+battle+demo2.rar

Last edited by k6666orochi on August 16th 2018, 2:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2   (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2018, 6:03 am

dude those cvs character are not even Blazeblue character on a blaze blue theme screen pack its make no sense to me what so ever scratch Im soo confuse can you help me understand and care to explain to me why ? (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 3855700884 eyes rolling eyes rolling
Back to top Go down
k6666orochi

k6666orochi

PostSubject: Re: (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2   (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2018, 9:45 am

OldGamer wrote:
dude those cvs character are not even Blazeblue character on a blaze blue theme screen pack its make no sense to me what so ever scratch Im soo confuse can you help me understand and care to explain to me why ? (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 3855700884 eyes rolling eyes rolling

:v I know it does not make sense xD, as I commented in the first post the original idea was only to release the screenpack with templates, but as they insisted so much that I upload it with the chars I was using, I thought good we see what happens, it that are not the original game characters this SP I did while the original game was still in development (almost everything I did with photoshop based on gameplays and some images of the game minus the life bars that made them raizo).
I would like to make a similar or similar style in terms of the gameplay and the tag system, but that is going to be for later, now I am doing other things, so if someone wants to help to help is welcome
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2   (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2018, 10:59 am

Great
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2   (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 EmptyJuly 20th 2018, 11:08 pm

Really nice work! I understand where you are coming from. It's not necessarily BBTCB characters but more so you wanted to show off the screenpack and the character portraits that are basically inspired by the actual game to give it a BlazBlue feel? You did an amazing job either way.
Back to top Go down
k6666orochi

k6666orochi

PostSubject: Re: (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2   (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2018, 1:31 pm

Navana wrote:
Really nice work! I understand where you are coming from. It's not necessarily BBTCB characters but more so you wanted to show off the screenpack and the character portraits that are basically inspired by the actual game to give it a BlazBlue feel? You did an amazing job either way.

Thanks, the Screenpack try to do it as close to the original game as possible with the images of the characters (although the main menu and the options screen is different because I did it while the game was in development) almost all the images (which are not portraits and backgrounds ) were made with photoshop
the truth is that I would like to make the game with those characters and add more than other games such as:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I would need a lot of help because I would have to work as a team to make the gameplay as close to the game (especially the tag system) and the characters would have to be made from 0 to be more balanced
I could leave this game and start another one and the portraits I'll leave them so they can download them and add them to the chars they want since the ones I use do not have many changes and start working on the "real version"
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2   (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2018, 8:04 pm

Mazemerald wrote:
Great
affraid oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh that make alots of sense now haha
cheers

ilu yu did awesome job with the portraits that was really good job, thank you so mush for explain it to me, but yeah man you did awesome work on those template (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2   (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 EmptyAugust 2nd 2018, 10:56 am

Yo that tag system looks great
Do u have a template with the tag system?
Back to top Go down
k6666orochi

k6666orochi

PostSubject: Re: (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2   (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2018, 2:42 pm

update the first post
OGSymbiote wrote:
Yo that tag system looks great
Do u have a template with the tag system?
I use Uno Tag Team Patcher v2.1 it's inside the mugen folder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2   (MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(MUGEN) BBCTB demo 2
Page 1 of 1