A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yolomate V: A New Palettes
Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release Emptyby Edroth Yesterday at 11:39 pm

» Blake Belladonna v 2.3 and Weiss Schnee v1.8
Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release Emptyby k6666orochi Yesterday at 11:26 pm

» G.L. Jessica Cruz
Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release Emptyby thatguy Yesterday at 10:23 pm

» Help with Big Portraits (9000,1) in my Screenpack
Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release Emptyby laspacho Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» RETSU WIP By LESSARD
Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release Emptyby Juanch0billa Yesterday at 9:47 pm

» God Damn City 1.1 & 1.0
Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release Emptyby thatguy Yesterday at 9:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nexus Games

Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release Empty
PostSubject: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyJuly 17th 2018, 12:15 am

Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release 3uOtl46

Download Update:
www.mediafire.com/file/0b1re8cdjuof53k/Ippo+Update.rar

Update:
-Fixed Special moves Guard Velocity
-Fixed super moves Velocity
-Fixed Hyper Gazelle Barrage and Max version Damage
-Fixed Desperation Gut Blow Damage

Credits go to xdxdav for making Ippo's sprites

I color separated Ippo so you guys can make as many colors as you can think of and fixed the Shading to fit a cvs type of character
have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexus Games

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyJuly 17th 2018, 2:37 am

Updated check first post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyJuly 20th 2018, 1:02 am

I love the new gameplay tough he need much works on the sprites.....someone say Tomorrow Joe?(Ashita no Joe - Rocky Joe)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyJuly 20th 2018, 12:01 pm

cute work! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 3:51 pm

thank you for sharing this one.

it remember me Axel from fatal fury.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm84avxm6aQ8_RBve3bLQUg/videos
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 4:27 pm

Nice Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release 670481599
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyJuly 25th 2018, 10:58 pm

OK, so we have one more defensive char of our choice. I never watched /read Hajime on Ippo, but I feel like this is Ippo's fighting style in anime / manga (the same thing if he appeared in any game).

From the video, I see that the biggest problem is animation. There are some sprites that are weird (crouching position is a great example), but in most blows it seems like he is punching behind a small invisible fence (a mistake that Netherrealm Studios staff often makes). If you talk to xdxdav, tell him to take a good look and study Boxer (Balrog / Mike Bison) and Vanessa to get some idea of how to improve.

Now a gameplay problem that you can fix:
The two supers are the same, they do pretty much the same thing.

My suggestion for this is to modify the "Sequence of Overheads & Hooks" (which first appears at 03:28) of the following form:

- Make this super cover a smaller distance than the video shows (each punch moves with the distance of one step or less).
- Turn your overheads into real overheads - the opponent needs to stand up for defend; if he crouchs, he will be hit.
- With the hooks do more or less the same, only turn them into low blows (now the opponent has to crouch if he want to defend).

I think with this we have a good super: dangerous, because if the other player does not pay attention he will take a beating, but may well be avoided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xdxdav

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyDecember 9th 2018, 8:53 am

Hi all xdxdav here,
I made the original character of IPPO, but whats posted here isn't mine, its a variant made by someone else using my sprites with a different pal separation...the coding isnt mine. Neither are the super.
Tihis version is very different from mine.

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyDecember 9th 2018, 3:03 pm

...And this is good or bad?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyDecember 9th 2018, 4:29 pm

@Eduardo Merenda wrote:
...And this is good or bad?

idk, too lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: MMV Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: