The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release

Go down 
+4
Mazemerald
yolomate
brucewayne74
Nexus Gaming
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus Gaming

Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release Empty
PostSubject: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyJuly 17th 2018, 12:15 am

Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release 3uOtl46

Download Update:
www.mediafire.com/file/0b1re8cdjuof53k/Ippo+Update.rar

Update:
-Fixed Special moves Guard Velocity
-Fixed super moves Velocity
-Fixed Hyper Gazelle Barrage and Max version Damage
-Fixed Desperation Gut Blow Damage

Credits go to xdxdav for making Ippo's sprites

I color separated Ippo so you guys can make as many colors as you can think of and fixed the Shading to fit a cvs type of character
have fun.
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyJuly 17th 2018, 2:37 am

Updated check first post
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyJuly 20th 2018, 1:02 am

I love the new gameplay tough he need much works on the sprites.....someone say Tomorrow Joe?(Ashita no Joe - Rocky Joe)
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyJuly 20th 2018, 12:01 pm

cute work! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 3:51 pm

thank you for sharing this one.

it remember me Axel from fatal fury.
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 4:27 pm

Nice Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release 670481599
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyJuly 25th 2018, 10:58 pm

OK, so we have one more defensive char of our choice. I never watched /read Hajime on Ippo, but I feel like this is Ippo's fighting style in anime / manga (the same thing if he appeared in any game).

From the video, I see that the biggest problem is animation. There are some sprites that are weird (crouching position is a great example), but in most blows it seems like he is punching behind a small invisible fence (a mistake that Netherrealm Studios staff often makes). If you talk to xdxdav, tell him to take a good look and study Boxer (Balrog / Mike Bison) and Vanessa to get some idea of how to improve.

Now a gameplay problem that you can fix:
The two supers are the same, they do pretty much the same thing.

My suggestion for this is to modify the "Sequence of Overheads & Hooks" (which first appears at 03:28) of the following form:

- Make this super cover a smaller distance than the video shows (each punch moves with the distance of one step or less).
- Turn your overheads into real overheads - the opponent needs to stand up for defend; if he crouchs, he will be hit.
- With the hooks do more or less the same, only turn them into low blows (now the opponent has to crouch if he want to defend).

I think with this we have a good super: dangerous, because if the other player does not pay attention he will take a beating, but may well be avoided.
Back to top Go down
xdxdav

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyDecember 9th 2018, 8:53 am

Hi all xdxdav here,
I made the original character of IPPO, but whats posted here isn't mine, its a variant made by someone else using my sprites with a different pal separation...the coding isnt mine. Neither are the super.
Tihis version is very different from mine.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyDecember 9th 2018, 3:03 pm

...And this is good or bad?
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release EmptyDecember 9th 2018, 4:29 pm

Eduardo Merenda wrote:
...And this is good or bad?

idk, too lol!
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release   Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Ippo (Update) Divinewolf/Pots Style Release
Page 1 of 1