The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Mai Ling Pots style released!! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Mai Ling Pots style released!! Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Mai Ling Pots style released!! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Mai Ling Pots style released!! Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mai Ling Pots style released!!

Go down 
+3
Doom
yolomate
k6666orochi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
k6666orochi

k6666orochi

Mai Ling Pots style released!! Empty
PostSubject: Mai Ling Pots style released!!   Mai Ling Pots style released!! EmptyJuly 10th 2018, 11:04 pm

this is my second char style POTS and the second game Red Earth (Warzard) here you can download it I hope you like it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9gog0eeip7pe7b1/MaiLing+POTS+STYLE.rar

Mai Ling Pots style released!! Mailin10
thanks to:
kong (sprites of the game Red Earth)
Memo (POTS style template)
Cray (use some of its codes, collision boxes and time of the animations of your Mai Ling style Red Earth)
Special thanks:
to mugenguild users and the CVS3 project team for advice and support to continue with the character
and to you for downloading it
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Mai Ling Pots style released!!   Mai Ling Pots style released!! EmptyJuly 11th 2018, 9:05 am

wow cute work!! clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Mai Ling Pots style released!!   Mai Ling Pots style released!! EmptyJuly 11th 2018, 9:17 am

Yeah, very nice ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Mai Ling Pots style released!!   Mai Ling Pots style released!! EmptyJuly 11th 2018, 3:11 pm

good work!

kenji/mukuro and tessa/tabasa deserve an update in this style too, they always are forgotten, only leo and mai ling has more versions in mugen.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Mai Ling Pots style released!!   Mai Ling Pots style released!! EmptyJuly 11th 2018, 3:47 pm

Thank you for this release! Nice job!
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Mai Ling Pots style released!!   Mai Ling Pots style released!! EmptyJuly 11th 2018, 7:01 pm

great char , thanks and congratulations Mai Ling Pots style released!! 670481599 ...and where can i find that stage?
Back to top Go down
k6666orochi

k6666orochi

PostSubject: Re: Mai Ling Pots style released!!   Mai Ling Pots style released!! EmptyJuly 11th 2018, 8:15 pm

Thanks for the feedback Smile

Mugenplayer wrote:

good work!

kenji/mukuro and tessa/tabasa deserve an update in this style too, they always are forgotten, only leo and mai ling has more versions in mugen.
Kenji is the next Wink

Shining wrote:
great char , thanks and congratulations Mai Ling Pots style released!! 670481599 ...and where can i find that stage?
the stage is mine, the link is in the video
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Mai Ling Pots style released!!   Mai Ling Pots style released!! EmptyJuly 13th 2018, 2:23 am

look nice but Im sorry but I think we have enough of pots style character, I mean be nice to just have some thing else instead of using someone else style. I am just saying and sharing as my personal opinion  Mai Ling Pots style released!! 311127478  lol!
here a question for you k6666orochi do you even know what even Pots stand for ?  lol!
Back to top Go down
k6666orochi

k6666orochi

PostSubject: Re: Mai Ling Pots style released!!   Mai Ling Pots style released!! EmptyJuly 13th 2018, 9:05 am

OldGamer wrote:
look nice but Im sorry but I think we have enough of pots style character, I mean be nice to just have some thing else instead of using someone else style. I am just saying and sharing as my personal opinion  Mai Ling Pots style released!! 311127478  lol!
here a question for you k6666orochi do you even know what even Pots stand for ?  lol!
I do not think so, you can also make many fullgames with that style instead of having several styles and that are unbalanced, plus they always come out more chars style Kof, Kof XIII, Kof memorial, MVC, SF, SF III, characters with background 02um , characters full of effects that leave you blind, many kyos, ryus, ioris, etc, etc xD
At first I did not get much attention the style of the CVS sprites until I saw the style pots and the truth is that I really like that style because it mixes the best of each groove of CVS2 and you can be very creative with the EX attacks.
I know what it means phantom of the server, and according to the translator means ollas/macetas/montones xD

I'm also trying to create my own style until I made a Goku with the style I'm creating and I'm polishing it bit by bit and I really would like to see more chars done with the style I'm doing and that they can even improve it Smile

Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Mai Ling Pots style released!!   Mai Ling Pots style released!! EmptyJuly 14th 2018, 9:20 am

k6666orochi wrote:
OldGamer wrote:
I do not think so, you can also make many fullgames with that style instead of having several styles and that are unbalanced, plus they always come out more chars style Kof, Kof XIII, Kof memorial, MVC, SF, SF III, characters with background 02um , characters full of effects that leave you blind, many kyos, ryus, ioris, etc, etc xD
At first I did not get much attention the style of the CVS sprites until I saw the style pots and the truth is that I really like that style because it mixes the best of each groove of CVS2 and you can be very creative with the EX attacks.
I know what it means phantom of the server, and according to the translator means ollas/macetas/montones xD

I'm also trying to create my own style until I made a Goku with the style I'm creating and I'm polishing it bit by bit and I really would like to see more chars done with the style I'm doing and that they can even improve it Smile

I totaly understand where you are  coming from and once again thank you for going out your way to answer my question.
but this what I would of done. as a Mugen creator and yes Im real Mugen Creator if you never seen my work before  lol!
but let me share some light of thing and share what I would of done.

1. I rather draw and make My own hits sparks and hyper combo style. to give the character a new look and new meaning
2. but I rather just created give that awesome feeling base something new and fresh.

My Honest though of your creation.
You are a wonderful creator and you should create what really make you happy. I liked that goku special effect that you coded it for him and that the first time I never seen that kind of sprite effect but I wonder if that really your own sprite effect or just the real game sources ? I notices are you still in training Mugen creator or this your first time creation ?

now back into real topic this character I see notices she got all the element but I feel that the character dont have JUST DEFENSE or say parry. I try to do a parry and never worked. am I doing something wrong ? how do I go about doing a parry ?
because on all pots character creation all his characters can to perform a JUST DEFENSE or aka parry for all his creation

ALSO LAST NOTICE i want to add so there wont be any confusion
pots style is not really is cvs3 style because if you find his reading document all his character creation he did quoted and said all his creation were base off cvs2 but he called a cvs2 remix all in one yes and some poor idiot called in the mugen community pots cvs3 because they did not pay attention to his read me in the first places lol!

Back to top Go down
k6666orochi

k6666orochi

PostSubject: Re: Mai Ling Pots style released!!   Mai Ling Pots style released!! EmptyJuly 14th 2018, 12:29 pm

great the truth to me also I would like to create my own hits spark and even portraits for chars but in that I am very bad xD, the hit sparks I use are from street fighter x tekken but I reduced them because with the chars of kof XIII I had that put the code so they do not look so big and I did not want to repeat the same thing, the effects of the powers use those of Kof XIII that I liked a lot and the truth was good and also the effects of the pack of "Ryons 100 High Res Effect Pack "(in some edit them changing the color as in the one used for the SUPER and Hyper)
I already done many chars before and also editions until I have edited sprites like those of Athena XIII (editing the sprites of the athena of koopakoot) and those of Kyo XIII (editing those of the kyo de jin).
The style that I was creating it was "improving" because I made 2 chars before goku and with the last one was the one that I am the strongest (I have to update the others also xD).
It seems very strange to me that I can not do the just defense with Mai Ling when in the second 0:19 of the video I show when it does, also Leo and Kenji (which are of the same template that I am using) can also do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mai Ling Pots style released!!   Mai Ling Pots style released!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mai Ling Pots style released!!
Page 1 of 1