The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  Emptyby Baelorn Today at 12:32 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:37 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released

Go down 
+11
yolomate
regisc
carpa5
Edroth
animaraz
odin123
Doom
LESSARD
shanri
Shining
skhsato123
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  Empty
PostSubject: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  EmptyMay 30th 2018, 7:18 am

Here Comes a project i start working on about 18 months before with my mentor advice Arkady so too many credits to Him  Embarassed

Marvel Now version of Gamora ( though i have the classic version but i abandoned it at last )  Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  629558521  tongue

Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  Untitl10

This version of Gamora i tried too much time to perfect her  with mixture of attacks i ve seen in the comics i read  so i added to her the Godslayer Sword in basics and specials from the infinity watch comics she shown in the soul gem world with Adam Warlock  which is classic cannon to her , also being the deadliest woman in the galaxy and trained by Thanos she wielded the classic knife as a Hyper in combat , also i added the Guns and Machinguns from  annihilation crossover comics to her  .....  last thing i liked to add some Guardians of Galaxy team to her as helpers and sure with Nebula orchestrated by Arkady .

NO SMART PALLETS SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR IT   ilu  ilu

updates are welcommed

Classic Biography

Gamora is the last of her species, the Zen-Whoberis, who were exterminated by the Badoon (in her original timeline, her species was exterminated by the Universal Church of Truth). Thanos found her as a child and decided to use her as a weapon. Gamora was raised and trained by Thanos to assassinate the Magus, an evil alternate version of Adam Warlock. Thanos showed her little kindness during her childhood, but Gamora was very loyal to the man who promised her the opportunity to avenge the death of her family.

Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  Bandic14

Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  Bandic21
Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  Bandic20

Inside the Soul Gem was Soulworld, a place where Gamora, Pip and eventually Adam Warlock himself lived at peace. Other beings who had been absorbed by the Soul Gem, such as Kray-Tor and Autolycus, also lived in peace with former enemies.

Gamora met the Silver Surfer when he traveled to "Soulworld", and also battled Drax the Destroyer.

Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  Bandic12

When Thanos managed to obtain all the Infinity Gems, forming the Infinity Gauntlet, Adam Warlock decided that he must be stopped. Warlock led Gamora and Pip the Troll out of Soulworld into the real world. Their souls took over the bodies of three humans, who had recently died in a car crash. Gamora thus returned to the corporeal world by taking possession of the body of Bambi Long, whose body then began transforming into a duplicate of Gamora's original body. However, Gamora was soon erased from existence by Thanos when he erased half the population in the universe. When Nebula claimed the Gauntlet from Thanos, Gamora returned to existence.

Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  Bandic19
Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  Bandic13

During the Phalanx's invasion of the Kree home-world following the Annihilation War, Gamora is assimilated as a "select" of the hive mind. They dispatch her to apprehend Nova after he flees the planet. She's later freed by Nova and the Technarch Tyro, but left in severe distress, longing again for the sense of companionship brought by the Phalanx, and continuing to adopt her Phalanx mannerisms.

She joins the new Guardians of the Galaxy

D O W N L O A D

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!YFVgwKaB!K9X6NWDOeBsuQ3Cx4YlPRKTjCRvytYFriA2HEgKGE2c

Code:
https://www.4shared.com/zip/wu_rBiG8ee/MVD-GAMORA18.html
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  EmptyMay 30th 2018, 8:43 am

Great work on gamora congratulations ...thanks friend...
And now our roster needs only 2 guardians of the galaxy Wink
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  EmptyMay 30th 2018, 9:06 am

Shining wrote:
Great work on gamora congratulations ...thanks friend...
And now our roster needs only 2 guardians of the galaxy Wink

rocket and groot i need help to take good base for rocket
Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  EmptyMay 30th 2018, 9:55 am

Looking good. thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  EmptyMay 30th 2018, 10:29 am

Very nice. Question: Why RONAN use Mjonlnir??? scratch scratch scratch scratch lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  EmptyMay 30th 2018, 10:31 am

Super great my friend !! cheers
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! ilu
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  EmptyMay 30th 2018, 10:43 am

LESSARD wrote:
Very nice. Question: Why RONAN use Mjonlnir??? scratch scratch scratch scratch lol! lol!

this is not milonjir
this is the hammer of accusion from comics
Back to top Go down
odin123

PostSubject: Re: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  EmptyMay 30th 2018, 11:08 am

Looks nice, thanks.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  EmptyMay 30th 2018, 11:39 am

Very good men, thanks.
One question: Gamora have kamehame ha?
Back to top Go down
Edroth

Edroth

PostSubject: Re: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  EmptyMay 30th 2018, 2:44 pm

Great job with her, claps for you clap
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  EmptyMay 30th 2018, 3:41 pm

bub bub bub bub clap clap clap clap clap clap
THANKS BRO AMAZING
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  EmptyMay 30th 2018, 3:56 pm

Thanks everyone for feedback
more is coming
Back to top Go down
regisc

regisc

PostSubject: Re: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  EmptyJune 1st 2018, 9:31 am

Congratulations on the excellent work done at Gamora!
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  EmptyJune 24th 2018, 10:27 am

regisc wrote:
Congratulations on the excellent work done at Gamora!

Thx bro
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  EmptyJune 24th 2018, 12:31 pm

Its nice work! Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released    Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamora Marvel Now Comics Canon - Released
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next