The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:37 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Will of the Maturity

Go down 
+5
Navana
Doom
LESSARD
yolomate
Mistah Jorge
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2018, 12:03 am

Gentlemen, I create the future of The King of Fighters.
And let me show you what I have been able to do for all this evolution:

Starting with a little adjustment on Kairi's sprite, I just put the badge on his pants.
Had some doubts with it, but I decided to leave it the way it is. Surely it will be improved in due time, because I have done my best in it and know that I will have enough help to fix it:
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 At3hm0h

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 T1sDHdK
This is Misty.
A npc of KOF 2001, she is the girlfriend of the boss of this game, Igniz.

If you know Under Night In-Birth, you'll realize that this pose is exactly the same as a character in this game.
I leave you to answer from whom is this base (which is one of the references to my ideal version of Misty).

Now a novelty: I drew my first FX.
And it's just the Raging Storm, Geese's Level 3 Hyper, from KOF 14.
It was laborious because I had to realize new standards and rules that I had never noticed before.

But guess what: I liked the result.
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 PQcPxUq

Closing the exhibit with the most important thing, I present to you a sample of what will be the new version of Armor Ralf.

It will be one of my first chars that I will release for all of you.
And he will have a new concept.

This Armor Ralf will come from an alternate universe.
And this modification I made in it will remain, no matter whether or not it will be changed.

But still, I want to know your opinion. I want to see your impressions, criticisms and doubts about it.
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 SmfIbxH

Before closing this post, I want to tell you one thing:

I'm new at this thing of being a self-confident person.
It may be that sometimes I act like a complete idiot.

But I know one thing an idiot never does: listen to what others have to say.
If you want to say anything, I'm available for that.

Last edited by Eduardo Merenda on November 3rd 2018, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2018, 3:43 am

Good work!
You should continue making sprites!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2018, 8:36 am

I love your Armor Ralf ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2018, 1:35 pm

great Armor Ralf I only change more metal, more Terminator lol!
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EmptyOctober 23rd 2018, 4:04 pm

yolomate wrote:
great  Armor Ralf  I only change more metal, more Terminator lol!
HEY!
This idea is good, it fits well into this context.

Even because I believe you can all imagine some part of the Ralf Armor sprite with exposed metal, be it arms, face, chest, maybe even his whole body is metal coated.

But you only have one question that needs to be answered: WHY DOES ARMOR RALF NEED METAL EXPOSED?

This is a question that only seems easy to answer, and it deceives a lot of people because it involves (in this case) CONSTRUCTION OF UNIVERSE.

An example: The blue lines and the pectoral cannon.
The two elements have important functions.

For the gameplay, they are just the source of power of Armor Ralf.
They are powerful but they consume his life to the point that he has to wear clothing to lessen the influence of that energy (gloves and vest, even if he does not have much idea how he does it) and use it more efficiently (it will be a grappler with rushdown elements).

For the story, they have some relationship with Clark (from the same alternate universe as Armor Ralf) and with the way they (Ralf and Clark) have become (another thing I have not yet decided).

Still thank you very much for those who commented.
A lot of people saw it, liked it but left nothing for several reasons.
You have had the courage to expose yourself, and this is something I am learning to value.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EmptyNovember 17th 2018, 5:30 am

Hello for everybody.
I wasn't having ideas for that indroduction, so I decided to do the content, story telling, jokes and so on.
I just did not expect to have a minor crying crisis while I was doing the text of the last sprite.

Yeah, guys, it seems like there are times when I forget how amazing I am and how lucky I was to be surrounded by incredible people.

Now with the content of today, guys:

I'm gonna start with this one:
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 YfvmNc9

I have a challenge for all of you:
After seeing this image, try to convince me it that char is not from Rival Schools!

*Alias, she is Hinako Shijou, with the outfit created by Swipergod. Thanks man, your work is absolutely inspiracional*.

For this time, I'll tell for you all a story:

The year was 2017.
KOF 14 was already known as a good fighting game, despite the graphics.
With the 1st season of DLC characters, and the announcement of the production of a new game, the public gone wild.

And a rumour called Neo Geo Battle Coliseum 2 was born.

IT'S A GAME MADE WITH THE COLLABORATION WITH THE ARC SYSTEM WORKS!
IT WILL HAVE THE CEL-SHADED GRAPHICS, JUST LIKE GGXRD AND DBFZ!
VARIOUS CHARACTERS FROM VARIOUS FRANCHISES, SOME OF THEM FORGOTTEN FOR 20, 30 YEARS!

The new game was SNK Heroines (Seriously? It's as if your friend told for you that it had chocolate ice cream, but when you opens the pot you finds out that he got shit of a horse with diarrhea and put it in the freezer!).
NGBC2 never existed.

But this is my version of a new outfit from K' (which would debut in that game), following the descriptions of the "leakers", and I have one little thing to say about it:
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 47pG06b

HE IS FUCKING SEXY!
So sexy, I decided to play palettes with him:
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 UTvhUKh

And now: Miss Bogard. I always forget to say, but she is my first sprite made from scratch.
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 NMFgqdT

My biggest disappointment with SNK Heroines.
Seriously, I thought the people of the Esaka station would be bolder. I really wanted to be someone coming from an alternate universe, or at least someone from the future ...

The only thing I can do? Create a character heavily inspired with that concept and try to put some personality and originality.

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 2pYNbvJ

That was the first sprite I ever did.

I started doing it about 3 years ago, in a library.
The site had about 30 computers, which had to split a 20 mega connection.
I started doing this drawing in Pinta, a software that imitated Photoshop, and it stopped after a certain time of use.

"It seems like things have gotten better, partner.After such a long time, I finally have a place to call home.Now I can see that I have always been in good company, that my past just would not let me see.

Finally, there is a real chance of getting the things you were looking for six years ago, and without all that desperation for results.

You're ready, mate. Now, fly free and show everyone what we are capable of. "
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EmptyDecember 11th 2018, 2:00 pm

Guys, I'm creating the future of The King of Fighters.
And let me show for all of you what I've been able to do for this evolution:

Some new visuals!
For sure, anybody here have a good story about some new clothing.
And everybody knows the effect of new clothes for the mood of the one who uses it, and how a new and cool looking visual really draws the attention of the people.

And this is the case here.

I'd say that Benimaru, with the appearance shown in KOF 14, shows for everybody how some clothing can make you more masculine. Seriously, I can imagine him in some party, picking up some girls, which I consider the best clothes he wears.

Goodbye Polnareff, now I have some personal style:
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 V2jLywk

And Elisabeth, with the visual shown in KOF 12, isn't bad either.
Although the appearance has not changed so drastically, I admit that I liked the decision to make the blue as the primary color:
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 QpGEbhO

Continuing on the design, but this time, I'll show one example of something so exaggerated that it was cheeky.

I believe that somebody knows any person who likes to exaggerate on the make up or used something who really don't fit with the style or express something... ridiculous?

Well, this is the case of Thief Arthur, of the Million Arthur series.
Seriously, she is the weebiest thief of all time, and she shows a lot of accessories, something who a thief (in the traditional medieval RPG sense) don't do. I believe that a main funcion of a thief is to be discret...

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 BYxAm1u
AND I'LL SAY MORE:
SYLVIE PAULA PAULA LOOKS BETTER THAN HER!

Yes, I'm trying some new things. A Hadouken, for example.
Tried to something inspired on the Street Fighter x Tekken, because I think this is the most beautiful Hadouken I've seen.
Yeah, it can be some pickiness of my part, because this game shares the same engine and graphics of Street Fighter 4, but it's how things worked for me:

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 BpUhO6b

And I'm going to close with the golden key.

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 GzvKqpm

Armor Ralf will be my first char of Mugen, along with Seth, with the looks of the KOF Maximum Impact 2.
And I'm proud of myself with that, because he is finally conquering your own style, design and gameplan. Slowly, for sure, but this is better than the generic and lazy idea of make a version of Ralf Jones with super armor.

And yes, I think a little bit of metal would fit him very well, something like Nash, from Street Fighter 5, but I'm gonna admit that don't know where I'd put it ...

Do you have any idea for him (no matter what type is)?
Like this new look or not? Why?
I make sure to listen to everything you send with all the attention and clarify some things, if necessary.

This time, my exposition is over.
Do not forget that the worst thing that can happen to someone is lose their sense of humor.

Bye guys!

Last edited by Eduardo Merenda on December 11th 2018, 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : My index finger is so eager to post this message that he pressed the Send button long before the message was ready!)
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EmptyDecember 12th 2018, 8:13 am

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 V2jLywk

I like Benimaru Nikaido ... yes
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EmptyDecember 13th 2018, 6:31 am

Eduardo Merenda wrote:
And now: Miss Bogard. I always forget to say, but she is my first sprite made from scratch.
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 NMFgqdT

My biggest disappointment with SNK Heroines.
Seriously, I thought the people of the Esaka station would be bolder. I really wanted to be someone coming from an alternate universe, or at least someone from the future ...

The only thing I can do? Create a character heavily inspired with that concept and try to put some personality and originality.
COOL SPRITES!!
But...
for this Ms. Bogard. Her lower part of body (thigh, knee and calf, for both legs) seems awkward and unnatural.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EmptyDecember 13th 2018, 2:16 pm

Yeah man, what's you saying is right.
(Always from the viewer's perspective)
The position of the right leg it's something that only cheap action figures made in China can do!
And maybe I should position the left knee a little bit higher.

Yeah, I'll fix it and put a detail who I forgot to make, someday.

But, since you talked about legs... I'll tell for you a story who happened some hours ago:

9:00 am
"Finally! I finished another sprite! Now, with the Jacqui's fighting stance, this version of Uni-08 will be great! Just let me keep this on my cloud!"
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 UtbSnBd

12:00 pm
"Yeah! A new message! And he is criticizing my work! That's awesome, because I receive few criticisms, and this helps me to have another point of view about my work!
But there is another sprite of mine who suffers with this too..."

06:00 pm
"Yeah, the right leg sure needed some work. For now, just let me admit than I'm on the same level of Low Tier God: skipping the leg day. I'm gonna keep this on my cloud and someday I'm gonna modify that sprite"
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 5UwBUQq
"But I can't forget one little thing:"

Thank you, @alnyrd.
I know that I'm getting better on the sprite thing, but the attitude of yours just shows more accurately what I can't see.

@Doom:
Yeah, for sure! Like I said, with that clothing, he is more male and stylish than ever!
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 1st 2019, 11:26 am

Guys, I'm creating the future of The King of Fighters.

And yes, everybody here knows all the wonders (and the difficulties, that thing just leave a bittersweet taste) the creation of a char.

That's true that some characters give more work than others, but, like I said, it's just leaves a bittersweet taste on your mouths.

First of all, Uni-08. Again.
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 0KcCKt1

Yeah, she isn't a fighter, just pilots a fighter plane and shoot in aliens, so...
I still think that stance is something kinda appropiated for the purpose.

And... Another NPC from KOF, but more specifically, of one of the most well developed characters of the franchise: Nameless.

He clearly he is not a classic villain, but he is working with the antagonists because he believes that the villains can ressurect your girl, your only reason to live.

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 J7xtKNz

And she is Isolde, that girl.

Anyone here already played Magician Lord?

Just a typical adventure game from arcades, that's difficult and has a horrible translation.
And this game have almost 30 years.

But, seriously, I just picked some interest in this game because of the fake leak called Neo Geo Battle coliseum 2.
After that, I just seen some ganeplays of this game, and I liked the idea.

How is a character which mais focus is the transformation on various creatures can be well translated in a fighting game?

And, here he is, Elta, the main character of Magician Lord.
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 MGzVzvD

It's time for some serious talk:

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 K8jSMNT

She will be one of my first releases on the Mugen, along with Armor Ralf, Seth with the visuals of the MI series (he is somewhere in this topic) and Xiao Long.

And, talking about first times:

I passed some 3, 4 months thinking about the concept and visuals of Armor Ralf.

Even that the concept and gameplan need some depth, this looks I can consider as "DEFINITIVE".
The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 USjxmji

And, thanks for the attention, guys.
Don't lose your sense of humour!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 1st 2019, 1:14 pm

Yes, I remember ... yes

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 59947

I think she has her wrists very thick, and maybe her ankles ... scratch

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 J7xtKNz

And this I love it !! cheers

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 USjxmji
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 13th 2019, 3:47 pm

@Doom:

Yes, I noticed something wrong with the wrist, but I relieve it because of the base.
Since I thought Kula's wrist was that way, I thought that was supposed to be that way.

But that's the fix, and thanks for you evaluation, boy:

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 2FEOkLL

And, with one new sprite, Malin with the visual of the KOF 13:

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 GNvXVSn

And, man, I loved my version of Armor Ralf too.
He gave me some work, brother.

I am satisfied with this look because I think I fulfilled my mission of giving a more striking look to him.

Now it's time to develop his story and gameplay!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 13th 2019, 5:08 pm

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 2FEOkLL

The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2019, 2:13 pm

Yes, I did some new things:

A new visual for Michael Max: The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 QjrItak

Shizuka Kusanagi:The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 Mu664x7

Yes, I realized that this drawing is a bit too masculine to be a woman.
But honestly? I'll fix this later, when I'll have more inspiration.

And another fix on Uni-08:The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 RjwXe0V

And palettes: The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 EOsmSe3

And the evolution of that sprite: The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 Dd7cxui-5b818249-cdc0-411e-ae06-cef75e56bf28.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg3ODQ5OGU1LTM4YTUtNDAzZC04YmNhLWY4OGVmNWVlMDBiNVwvZGQ3Y3h1aS01YjgxODI0OS1jZGMwLTQxMWUtYWUwNi1jZWY3NWU1NmJmMjgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Will of the Maturity   The Will of the Maturity - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Will of the Maturity
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Graphical Arts :: General Sprite Edit & GFX Section-
Jump to: