The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED

Go down 
+13
thatguy
Shining
Doom
Mazemerald
Edroth
brucewayne74
malevka1
animaraz
err8107
yolomate
LESSARD
skhsato123
abnerrse4
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED   Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2018, 6:54 pm

The look is fantastic, i will try soon as possible
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED   Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2018, 7:24 pm

@abnerrse4 great job, the sprites look really good. You made quick work of her. Gladiator hulk, awesome can't wait. ilu
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED   Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2018, 7:47 pm

Nice.
And the Hulk wip looks interesting Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED - Page 2 670481599 I can't wait to see some progress.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
abnerrse4

abnerrse4

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED   Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2018, 8:30 pm

Thank you very much for the Feedback of all I am very happy that you have liked, we will continue making MMV the best of all.
ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu
Back to top Go down
Sledge

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED   Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2018, 7:18 am

Well ****.
Looks like I'm going to need a bigger MUGEN screenpack.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED   Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2018, 5:51 pm

abnerrse4 wrote:

Thank you very much for the Feedback of all I am very happy that you have liked, we will continue making MMV the best of all.
ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu

clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Helio

Helio

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED   Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2018, 3:14 am

Very interesting re-spriting. the truth is that the Miss Marvel costume is a little bit sexist (like most of the female suits in the comics) and this new suit looks more serious.
I have just seen your Black Panther project and your mention to new Captain America and Gladiator Hulk, but what it would be very very cool, is a modern re-spriting of Iron man. I use Iron Patriot as Iron man because it is the only one that doesn't seem to wear spandex pants but an actual armor. A new Iron man similar to the one of your profile picture would be very interesting.
By the way, I'm not very good at giving feedback, but the lace moves kind of wierd in the stance, like if a sprite were missing in the anim.
Back to top Go down
lordzeus1

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED   Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyMay 16th 2018, 5:13 pm

mvc style ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED   Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Marvel - By Abnerrse4 RELEASED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2