The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!!

Go down 
+2
yolomate
Mazemerald
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!!   AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! EmptyMay 3rd 2018, 11:53 pm

i did watch the movie last weekend and i simply thought it was great.
the script and casting are awesome.

the marvel studios simply rocked everything when released this fantastic movie based on comics,this saga is thrilling and clinging you until the end.

i recommend for everybody.....

you can to read the comics and playing these two games to get immerse into this marvel story.

AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! Avenge10

MARVEL SUPER HEROES released in 1995 for cps2 and main 32bits platforms like = PSone / sega saturn and arcade. recently released for widescreen consoles.
style : fighting

AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! Mshu0110AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! Msh10AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! Thanos10AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! 14832-10

MARVEL SUPER HEROES released in 1996 for snes
style : sidescrolling

AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! Maxres11AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! Marvel12AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! 47286811AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! Marvel11
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!!   AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! EmptyMay 4th 2018, 12:50 pm

lol! lol! lol!
I like it(but I DC comics fan lol! )
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!!   AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! EmptyMay 4th 2018, 11:36 pm

AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! AOre1M6_700b
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!!   AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! EmptyMay 5th 2018, 5:59 pm

The best movie of all. Incredible fx, simply incredible
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!!   AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! EmptyMay 5th 2018, 6:12 pm

Doom wrote:
AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! AOre1M6_700b

I think it's a question of fanaticism, Marvel's stories are more complex than those of Dc
Cinematographically I enjoy more of a Marvel movie than of Dc ¡, but at the level of series I prefer one of Dc
As for comics I see Marvel crusher with respect to Dc (except for Batman, Young Justice and Flash and of course the icon of Dc Superman) but the other characters lack enthusiasm. On the other hand X-men was arroyador, Spiderman, Cap America in Civil war, an Ironman (thanks to the movies sells a lot), and Guardians of the Galaxy ..... It's just a thought.

AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! Marvel10
mother of all battles............
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!!   AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! EmptyMay 5th 2018, 9:05 pm

I just went to see the movie (with my wifa & daugther). I must say was incredible how each character have his own space in the script, and action in camera. Thanos Is the Big Badass M****r F****r Villain til now in every Superhero movies (inlcuding Marvel, and DC, etc) and he even done Yet ...I think Darkseid in (in DC universe will have BIGGER shoes to fill).

LMFAO When Banner try to get Hulk out and Hulk say: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! lol! lol!  My daughter love that part...

Last edited by LESSARD on May 6th 2018, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!!   AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! EmptyMay 6th 2018, 3:33 pm

AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! A5o64LE_700b
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!!   AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! EmptyMay 6th 2018, 5:58 pm

AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! Stop-fighting_o_2055923

HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!! jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!!   AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! EmptyJune 10th 2018, 3:56 pm

I found this movie great, awesome, fantastic, incredible
I was completely taken from infinity war king
Congratulations to marvel
But spiderman, the most important iconic marvel hero... i can t tolerate this final decision
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!!   AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR - The movie is amazing!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1