The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Dope's Projects. Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Dope's Projects. Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Dope's Projects. Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Dope's Projects. Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dope's Projects.

Go down 
+3
YoungSamurai5
Nicotinefist
dopefiend5
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dopefiend5

dopefiend5

Dope's Projects. Empty
PostSubject: Dope's Projects.   Dope's Projects. EmptyMay 14th 2012, 4:21 pm

Here's a list of my current projects.

Uryuu Ishida
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOS3vO26JLE

Character Overview
I haven't made a Bleach character in over a year but this should be quite a fun one to make. He's an almost entirely projectile based character so it should be a nice challenge to make this fun and balanced. My previous Bleach characters have had almost completely custom movelists but Ishida will instead mostly stick to his Dark Souls (DS 2nd) movelist but maybe with an extra attack or two thrown in there. Huge thanks to Johnny916 for ripping all of Uryuu's sprites and sounds for me.

Gin Ichimaru
--- No Preview Image Yet ---

Character Overview
This is still in the planning phase right now but is definitely going to happen. This is a partner project I'm starting with a good mugen guild friend of mine Johnny916. I'll be doing most of the spriting and he'll be doing most of the coding. We will be helping eachother so I will be doing some coding as well and he'll also be doing some spriting here and there. If you're a Bleach fan then I'm just putting this out there that our aim is to make this THE Bleach character of Bleach characters to play with. They did a poor job with Gin's sprites in the DS version so I'm planning on stealing animations from all the Bleach captains to make a totally custom Gin. Usually Bleach DS characters only have 3 attack buttons but since this is totally custom I'm giving him 4 attack buttons, a button for flash step purposes, and one button is left over which I'm currently brain storming on what the best option for that button would be. That's all I have to reveal at this time regarding this project.

Ikkaku Madarame

Character Overview
This is actually bwdyeti's Ikkaku. I'm just editing some things to my preference. His Bleach DS turn system is great for 4 player fights but it's real annoying for 1 on 1 fights. So I'm removing all that turn system stuff and making him function like a normal fighter. I'm revising his specials a bit too so he'll be more on par with some of the other bleach mugen characters like my Kenpachi for example. Also I might be changing his bankai into just a super instead of a playable mode.

Berserk Sagat

Character Overview
Some of you may be aware of my update I made for Kurai Naito's Sagat. I'm using that as my base for this custom Sagat that I've dubbed Berserk Sagat. He'll play very similar but some of his attacks will be faster and he'll have revised specials and supers that will be much crazier and destructive as if he were enraged, hence the name Berserk Sagat. No this won't be one of those many crap Dark/Evil/Orochi/SSJ7 edits. He'll only be slightly overpowered, if at all, as I plan on making him as balanced as possible. There won't be a ton of fx either, fx will be kept to a very minimum.

Scarecrow from Batman

Character Overview
Sprites were made by AxKeeper. I took over the project and started revamping it. I released a beta of it recently:
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=140856.0

The spoiler below contains all of my postponed projects:
Spoiler:

Last edited by dopefiend5 on June 23rd 2012, 2:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thedopehouse.webs.com/
Nicotinefist

Nicotinefist

Dope's Projects. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dope's Projects.   Dope's Projects. EmptyMay 14th 2012, 8:51 pm

cool projects, I'm looking forward to all of them, especially ishida and ikkaku, both looks great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

Dope's Projects. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dope's Projects.   Dope's Projects. EmptyMay 14th 2012, 9:11 pm

not a huge bleach fan but very cool Very Happy
i was more of a naruto fan lol
Back to top Go down
Alan Joestar

Alan Joestar

Dope's Projects. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dope's Projects.   Dope's Projects. EmptyMay 14th 2012, 10:16 pm

Loving what you are doing with your Projects So Far Dope Smile
Im Really Looking Forward to see what you do with scarecrow.
Back to top Go down
http://alan-san.deviantart.com/
dopefiend5

dopefiend5

Dope's Projects. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dope's Projects.   Dope's Projects. EmptyJune 23rd 2012, 2:49 am

New project in the works, Gin Ichimaru from Bleach. Read the first post for more info.

Right now I'm working a new gauge for a revised flash step system for my Bleach characters. This gauge's only purpose is to limit the amount of flash steps the player can do and I plan on adding it to Uryuu, Gin, and Aizen (eventually). I'd like to add it to Kenpachi too but I don't want to get rid of his eye patch gauge and it'd be annoying with 2 gauges covering the screen. Here's the current prototype of the new gauge I sprited
It consists of 3 slots, each full slot represents how many flash steps you can currently use. The first slot in the image shows what a slot looks like when the meter is full. The second slot shows what the meter looks like one frame before being full. The third slot shows what the meter looks like as it's filling up.

Nicotinefist wrote:
cool projects, I'm looking forward to all of them, especially ishida and ikkaku, both looks great. Very Happy
Thank you. If you're a fan of Bleach then you'll probably be excited about my new Gin project.

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
not a huge bleach fan but very cool
i was more of a naruto fan lol
I never could get into Naruto. I tried several times but never caught interest.

Alan Joestar wrote:
Loving what you are doing with your Projects So Far Dope
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nicotinefist

Nicotinefist

Dope's Projects. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dope's Projects.   Dope's Projects. EmptyJune 23rd 2012, 5:51 pm

good news dope, good luck with Gin Razz
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Dope's Projects. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dope's Projects.   Dope's Projects. EmptyJune 26th 2012, 10:59 am

i have to try your scarecrow.
the other one was deleted in the minute i played
Back to top Go down
dopefiend5

dopefiend5

Dope's Projects. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dope's Projects.   Dope's Projects. EmptyJuly 18th 2012, 1:49 pm

New Uryuu video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2W1-LuKjNQ

He has a new flash step. This is the flash step all my future Bleach characters will have and I will update Kenpachi and Aizen with this style flash step too.

New flash step gauge that I sprited and coded to my preferrance. Aizen will get this gauge too when I update him eventually. Kenpachi will not get this gauge however. His eye patch gauge is in the way and I don't feel like making him have 2 gauges.

New 3 arrow system inspired from his Bleach DS 1 gameplay. After shooting an arrow he cancel the end of the animation into another arrow. He can only shoot 3 arrows in a row. You can mix and match which arrows you want to shoot too. For example you can do 3 standing strong arrows in a row or you can mix it up and do something like crouching medium -> standing medium -> crouching strong.

New throw added.

New experiment. I'm not sure whether or not I want this in the final product so opinions would be nice. It's a super move that allows him to spam arrows for a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
JohnSpider96

JohnSpider96

Dope's Projects. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dope's Projects.   Dope's Projects. EmptyJuly 20th 2012, 12:27 pm

can you use any of these for scarecrow?
http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/splatterhouse/index.html
Back to top Go down
dopefiend5

dopefiend5

Dope's Projects. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dope's Projects.   Dope's Projects. EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 12:15 am

They seem to old school to me and the sprite style would clash. Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dope's Projects. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dope's Projects.   Dope's Projects. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dope's Projects.
Page 1 of 1