The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends Emptyby Shining May 18th 2024, 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CanerAkcay1

CanerAkcay1

My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends   My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends EmptyMarch 3rd 2018, 2:29 am

My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends 28423410

Star Guardians:
Ahri
Miss Fortune
Jinx
Lux
Ezreal
Soraka
Syndra
Poppy
And other star guardians

Guys, I saw some fans want characters of league of legends to mugen and I have one of Characters from this game

My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends Bandic10

I don't know Who made annie from League of Legends to Mugen but I know I want Star Guardians to Mugen however, much lovers and one of my friends wants too

Somebody please take this request, I asked my friend chuchoryu but he says he needs 350 dollars and I dont know what to do, I just nothing have to say anything about that, All I'm saying is I want Star Guardians To Mugen

Also, there is a video I made about moveset of Star Guardian Ahri

Also there is voice clips of star guardians

Star Guardians:
Ahri:

Miss Fortune:

Jinx:

Lux:

Ezreal:

Soraka:

Or

Syndra:

Poppy:

Janna:

Lulu:

Star Guardian Ahri's Laugh looks the same of Karin from Street Fighter 5 so Karin's ''NO WAY!'' Scream will be star guardian ahri's scream when She is defeated in the first round with ko

So guys, what do you think? Is there anyone who can help us? If there's anyone there, please check this post, thank you
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends   My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends EmptyMarch 3rd 2018, 3:28 am

First things first, welcome to the forum.

This forum section is for mugen releases. This post might be better suited in a different section of the forum. Depending on what you are asking there are the following sections that fill most needs.

Mugen Requests (request a released character you are having troubles finding):
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/f9-mugen-requests

Mugen Help (ask help for your mugen WIPs):
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/f10-mugen-help

Mugen Discussion (where you would discuss mugen, and all things mugen including ideas for new projects):
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/f11-mugen-discussion
Back to top Go down
ColdDarkness

ColdDarkness

PostSubject: Re: My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends   My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends EmptyMarch 3rd 2018, 6:23 am

Good idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends   My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends Empty

Back to top Go down

My Mugen Wishlist - Star Guardians from League of Legends
Page 1 of 1