The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Iron Maiden MUGEN Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Iron Maiden MUGEN Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Iron Maiden MUGEN Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Iron Maiden MUGEN Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Iron Maiden MUGEN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DWMCrasher98

Iron Maiden MUGEN Empty
PostSubject: Iron Maiden MUGEN   Iron Maiden MUGEN EmptyFebruary 2nd 2018, 3:15 pm

Hey guys
Want to make an Eddie The Head (Iron Maiden's mascot) char and I just don't know where to find suitable sprites or create some for him. I also want to make stages inspired by some Iron Maiden album and single covers, but it ain't easy finding suitable sprites even there!! Anyone want to help me or even collaborate with this little project of mine??? Iron Maiden MUGEN 670481599 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

Iron Maiden MUGEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden MUGEN   Iron Maiden MUGEN EmptyFebruary 2nd 2018, 3:54 pm

no idea but you try uses Diablo_skeleton or The dead for base of Eddie and News_Scary_Skeleton stage for a new stage of Iron Maiden base. Find all this in Mugen Archive ok?
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

Iron Maiden MUGEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden MUGEN   Iron Maiden MUGEN EmptyFebruary 3rd 2018, 7:51 am

try this seach in google:  "iron maiden eddie sprite art" then go to "IMAGES"

There I found interesting bases for you idea...good luck
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

Iron Maiden MUGEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden MUGEN   Iron Maiden MUGEN EmptyFebruary 3rd 2018, 9:46 am

LESSARD wrote:
try this seach in google:  "iron maiden eddie sprite art"   then go to  "IMAGES"

There I found interesting bases for you idea...good luck
yep but some only sprites for old commodore 64
Back to top Go down
DWMCrasher98

Iron Maiden MUGEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden MUGEN   Iron Maiden MUGEN EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 3:59 am

yolomate wrote:
no idea but you try uses Diablo_skeleton or  The dead for base of Eddie and News_Scary_Skeleton stage for a new stage of Iron Maiden base. Find all this in Mugen Archive ok?
Diablo Skeleton could be a good start for creating a sprite!! Was hoping to make an MMV/CVS style sprite, but I'll try. For the stage it could work out and I'll see if I can make something up for that, but I wanted to start making a Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son stage first. Thought of using the Ice Bridge as a base and slap the album art as a background but it feels lame. I'd want to make something more... artistic..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iron Maiden MUGEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden MUGEN   Iron Maiden MUGEN Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Maiden MUGEN
Page 1 of 1