The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
I'm still here  Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
I'm still here  Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
I'm still here  Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
I'm still here  Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I'm still here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bam77

bam77

I'm still here  Empty
PostSubject: I'm still here    I'm still here  EmptyJanuary 16th 2018, 11:10 am

En vista de todo lo que se dice me siento un poco en la "obligacion" de hablar sobre esto:
- No he dejado mugen, solo necesito tiempo para poner en orden algunas cosas.
- Lo de mi canal de youtube era algo que tenia pensado hacer hace tiempo. Aunque en principio solo iba a borrar los videos decidi eliminar el canal para mas adelante crear otro renovado(perder los suscriptores no me importa demasiado,los fieles volveran),donde espero aprender a editar mejor los videos y mostrar todo mi trabajo. Ya saben RENOVARSE O MORIR.
- Mi participacion en los foros sera mucho menor (en cualquier foro).Deje de ser miembro del equipo de MMV porque realmente nunca hice "equipo" con nadie y era algo que desde hace tiempo queria hacer.
- Respecto a MUGEN ARCHIVE nunca me importo que la gente subiera mis chars alli, realmente que se suban mis trabajos a otros foros no me importa,siempre y cuando me den el credito como "creador" del char. Pero lo que me parece increible es que no se me permitiera descargar nada de alli por "falta de privilegios", ¿es una broma? Y por supuesto estoy en contra de las "ediciones" de mis char(escorpion) que algunos han hecho....pero bueno tampoco es para hacer ningun drama.
- Y sobre si mi trabajo sera privado o no es cosa mia, no tengo la necesidad de compartir ni de mostrar nada a nadie me gusta trabajar en mugen y ver que mi lista de personajes crece, aunque tengo la intencion de liberar algunos trabajos, otros seran privados.
Espero que esto sirva para responder algunas preguntas.
---------------------------------------------------------------
In view of everything that is said I feel a little in the "obligation" to talk about this:
- I have not left mugen, I just need time to put some things in order.
- The thing about my YouTube channel was something I had planned to do some time ago. Although initially I was only going to delete the videos I decided to delete the channel to create a new one later (lose the subscribers I do not care too much, the faithful will return), where I hope to learn to edit the videos better and show all my work. They already know how to RENEW OR DIE.
- My participation in the forums will be much smaller (in any forum). Stop being a member of the MMV team because I never really made a "team" with anyone and it was something I had wanted to do for some time.
- Regarding MUGEN ARCHIVE I never cared that people upload my chars there, really upload my works to other forums I do not care, as long as they give me the credit as "creator" of the char. But what seems incredible to me is that I was not allowed to download anything there because of "lack of privileges", is it a joke? And of course I am against the "editions" of my char (scorpion) that some have done ... but it is not good to do any drama either.
- And whether my work will be private or not is my thing, I do not have the need to share or show anything to anyone I like to work in Mugen and see that my list of characters grows, although I intend to release some work, others they will be private.
 hope this serves to answer some questions.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

I'm still here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still here    I'm still here  EmptyJanuary 16th 2018, 11:28 am

excelente y sincero I'm still here  670481599  I'm still here  670481599 , ojalá hubiera mas asi... otro tema yo no tengo privilegios en MUGEN ARCHIVE y descargo cosas(ok son solo chars u stages...) perdón por resubir tu Darth Vader.Lastima eso de chars privados.

excellent and sincere, I wish there were more like this huy ... another topic I do not have privileges in MUGEN ARCHIVE and I download things (ok I download just chars u stages ...)and sorry reup your Darth Vader.I sad for that private chars.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

I'm still here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still here    I'm still here  EmptyJanuary 16th 2018, 12:57 pm

Hey there dude, how ya doing, i'm pretty much aware (if my memory doesn't fail me) about what happened, since you are a creator, you should be still at least orange, why are you white?
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

I'm still here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still here    I'm still here  EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 4:25 pm

Hey bam77 how have you been yo? Question

If you have problem with MA, then just don't use them at all.  Ignore anything about MA.  MMV is your major MUGEN Home.  I'm still here  House_10

I don't know which MMV admin changed your group color (or was that by your request?); I just added you back to the orange Creator now ( http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/g17-creator ). geek

I am sure everybody in MMV here wants you be a MUGEN family member again! yes
If you have problem with some specific MMV member(s), then you might want to PM me, or anyone else whom you trust, here in MMV.... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

I'm still here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still here    I'm still here  Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm still here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen Related :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: