The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)

Go down 
+2
gartanham
jellal2510
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jellal2510

Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) Empty
PostSubject: Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)   Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 6:16 am

CAN SOMEONE MAKE A HI RES (NOT TOO MUSCULAR) WONDER WOMAN SPRITES SHEET? I HOPE SHE LOOKS LIKE THE MOVIE, WHICH HAS SHIELD, SWORD, LASSO AND CAN SWITCH TO USE THEM . IT WOULD BE GREATER IF SHE LOOKS LIKE GAL GADOT TOO, SHE'S THE BAE!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE? I OWE THAT GUY MY LIFE Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) 311127478
HELP ME PLEASE Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) 2649099129
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)   Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 7:25 am

Search for wonder-woman hi-resolution you will find it on mugen-archive site for download.
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)   Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 8:20 am

jellal2510 wrote:
CAN SOMEONE MAKE A HI RES (NOT TOO MUSCULAR) WONDER WOMAN SPRITES SHEET? I HOPE SHE LOOKS LIKE THE MOVIE, WHICH HAS SHIELD, SWORD, LASSO AND CAN SWITCH TO USE THEM . IT WOULD BE GREATER IF SHE LOOKS LIKE GAL GADOT TOO, SHE'S THE BAE!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE? I OWE THAT GUY MY LIFE Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) 311127478
HELP ME PLEASE Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) 2649099129
Nope, there isn't Wonder Woman with specification like you mentioned, AFAIK.
the best you can get is Loganir's Wonder Woman (someone already made the hi-res version) with pallete of her movie. But none that holds shield, sword, lasso and can switch to use them in regular attack (there is her hyper move that hold shield and sword, and super and hyper move using lasso)
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)   Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 8:38 am

Welcome to MMV jellal2510! Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) 705151839

The closest reply to your question might be this one here Arrow :  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10973-wonder-woman-rebirth-forum-wip
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
jellal2510

PostSubject: Re: Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)   Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 9:51 am

thanks guys so much, i know it's a mission impossible. btw, do you guys know where i can ask people to make mugen sprites?
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)   Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 10:21 am

Most, if not all, Sprite Artists of MMV are listed here Arrow :  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/g19-sprite-artist

You may do this Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) 3876111886 :
1) open a MUGEN WIP topic ( http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/f8-projects ) and give as much information as possible (i.e. move list & sprite base) and state that you want to make a team to co-op to make a Hi-Res Wonder Woman, if a MMV Sprite Artist is interested in your WIP then he/she/it might be willing to join your team for free.
OR
2) open a MUGEN Request topic ( http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/f9-mugen-requests ) and give as much information as possible (i.e. move list & sprite base) and state that you are willing to offer some money $$$ to get some MMV Sprite Artist's help, aka a commission job to recruit for your sprites need.

There are some other ways.....including making public announcements or sending personal messages to some Sprite Artists of MMV..... Wink

Other experienced MMV'ers please give some more useful advises too to jellal2510 Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)   Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 11:11 am

I wanted to make this a forum WIP if anyone was interested I would do some minor sprite edits and the full CS....

Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) Webp_n10
Back to top Go down
jellal2510

PostSubject: Re: Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)   Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) EmptyJanuary 12th 2018, 5:56 am

MDS_GEIST wrote:
I wanted to make this a forum WIP if anyone was interested I would do some minor sprite edits and the full CS....

nice work, but i think you should use other base character cause this one looks too anime
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)   Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) EmptyJanuary 12th 2018, 9:15 am

jellal2510 wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

nice work, but i think you should use other base character cause this one looks too anime

Do you mean the face is to anime or the body? because if the face is too anime it could be changed I just did a quick edit.
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)   Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) EmptyJanuary 12th 2018, 9:15 am

MDS_GEIST wrote:
jellal2510 wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

Do you mean the face is too anime or the body? because if the face is too anime it could be changed I just did a quick edit.
Back to top Go down
jellal2510

PostSubject: Re: Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)   Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) EmptyJanuary 12th 2018, 9:22 am

MDS_GEIST wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
jellal2510 wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

Do you mean the face is too anime or the body? because if the face is too anime it could be changed I just did a quick edit.
the face. and the body should look more muscular, the base character is too skinny. i hope you will finish your work, can't wait to see
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)   Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) EmptyJanuary 12th 2018, 10:15 am

much anime for me, yeah you right jellal2510 the face is weird!
Back to top Go down
jellal2510

PostSubject: Re: Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)   Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) EmptyJanuary 12th 2018, 10:26 am

yolomate wrote:
much anime for me, yeah you right jellal2510 the face is weird!
maybe she should look like this?
Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) Wonder_woman_by_spriteman1000-daffl0b
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)   Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) EmptyJanuary 12th 2018, 11:22 am

yep but need a face....more warrior Mad Mad (ok I like it this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)   Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res) Empty

Back to top Go down

Request Wonder Woman sprites (hi-res)
Page 1 of 1