The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League  Emptyby MERK_U Today at 1:51 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League  Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League  Empty
PostSubject: PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League    PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League  EmptyJanuary 4th 2018, 1:02 am

I WISH THIS WAS STILL AROUND..I REALLY ENJOYED WATCHING THIS..PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League  S2irad10..THIS WAS THE SHIT...JUST WACTHING..MARVEL VS DC FIGHT EACH OTHER..MY NEW SCREEN PACK WILL BE PERFECT FOR THIS...STILL WORKING UP THE FINISHING TOUCHES..THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS FOR THE (A.I PATCHES FOR MARVEL VS DC ) I AM LOOKING FOR..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS...
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League    PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League  EmptyJanuary 4th 2018, 4:22 am

It's not a bad idea... why not?
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League    PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League  EmptyJanuary 4th 2018, 8:21 am

The thing with the M.U.G.E.N Fantasy League was, a lot of characters needed patches just to stay balanced for competition in the League. Those same patches, by contrast, made them absolute monsters in Arcade Mode, meaning that if you got the patches but weren't making videos for the League, you were basically screwing yourself over if you just wanted to play Arcade Mode. Worse, even with the patches (or characters that didn't need them), there were A.I. imbalances and other issues that turned what should've been evenly-matched bouts into squash matches.

I'm not saying the League was a bad idea....it just needed to be refined.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League    PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League  EmptyJanuary 4th 2018, 8:42 am

Yes, unfortunatly this is a thing.
I'm looking at the guy who made Shocker Rolling Eyes
And she hulk that i worked on to be honest, the A.I. I made was a mistake
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League    PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League  EmptyJanuary 4th 2018, 3:38 pm

YEAH,,THAT IS TRUE..SOME CHARACTERS DO OVER POWER OTHERS..BUT HAVEING BALANCED (A.I PATCHES) WOULD BE NICE..I STILL ENJOY WATCHING THE MATCHES..AND HAVING THE CHARACTERS BATTLE IN WATCH MODE...THERE WAS A.I PATCHES ON HERE FOR THE FANTASY LEAGUE..I HAD THEM BUT DON'T ANYMORE..DO ANY ONE STILL HAVE THEM..OR A LINK..THANK YOU AGAIN ...P.S..I WONDER IF THEY BROUGHT THE FANTASY LEAGUE BACK..WOULD SOMEONE MAKE (A.I PATCHES) THAT WERE BALANCED,,FOR THE FIGHTS TO BE FAIR..JUST A THOUGHT...
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League    PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League  EmptyJanuary 5th 2018, 11:03 am

I still owe volzzilla the MUGEN A.I. balance for Gorila Grodd and Hercules.....and he once told me the Blade MUGEN A.I. is alright...... Neutral

I miss the MFL so much too! Sad   In my opinion MFL is much harder to maintain...... PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League  791114321
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League    PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League  Empty

Back to top Go down

PLS BRING BACK...Mugen Fantasy League
Page 1 of 1