The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS

Go down 
+7
odin123
brucewayne74
Doom
malevka1
yolomate
Werewood
ghost_rider
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS   MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 EmptyDecember 25th 2017, 7:18 am

ghost_rider wrote:
Keep Calm, Yolomate Wink

Hatters and Trolls there are everywhere tongue tongue tongue

Creators we should respect

You are talented my friend
Back to top Go down
tony spector

tony spector

PostSubject: Re: MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS   MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 EmptyDecember 25th 2017, 8:44 am

very good, this is a great char MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS   MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 EmptyDecember 25th 2017, 9:00 am

My dear bro ghost_rider that was a very cool edit. Thanks for share!!!

I really dont understand the dev´s complain, first of all it is no his character and second: ghost_rider give the proper credits to Zvitor.

ghost_rider its not saying   "...Its my char and make it from zero...", ghost_rider clearly puts in the title of his post "EDIT"... so... forget it.  

Its a good and welcomed release.  Nice job Bro. MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS   MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 EmptyDecember 25th 2017, 10:31 am

Thank you very much to everyone again tongue tongue tongue

Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS   MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 EmptyDecember 25th 2017, 1:13 pm

Kylo is right...... yes
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS   MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2018, 9:23 am

Doom wrote:

He has not stolen anything. He has not taken credit for another person's work. MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 345597572  
You just ignore to dev. Razz
He only comes here to create drama. MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 2297681634
I guess he is jealous of those who have balls to realize their dreams. As he is not capable. MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 311127478
If I were an Administrator, I would have prohibited his entry here. There are other problematic members, but they make constructive feedback too, or they create wonderful works. Dev is not welcome here. No
I do not wish you harm. I simply advise you to go to a forum where your ideas fit, and leave us alone. What a Face

I have to disagree with you, buddy. The spriter of that character, Xfields, doesn't wants other people making """""edits"""" of his work. The char wasn't made only by Zvitor,l, but by Xfields too. It's not that hard to understand.

We already had lost great coders, like Loganir, thanks to some MMV users, which simply can't respect other people works.

What you are failing to understand is: there will be a time where we won't have any good creator left, only """editors" and """"compilations""", because there are places which endorses this.

You know I have you as a friend, but that was bad to see you supporting this. I know some other users here doesn't care about this, since they just want to have MOAR and MOAR characters, but it was a BAD surprise comming from you. Specially the way you used to talk.

And there was bad too see Werewood supporting this too. You and him are the only reasons I was still posting here. But maybe this won't be a reason anymore.

Quote :
I really dont understand the dev´s complain, first of all it is no his character and second: ghost_rider give the proper credits to Zvitor.
Read above. I do prefer, 100000x, to stil have good creators and spriters like Zvitor and XFields rather to have those """edits""".

But, sure, its just my opinion as a creator. I can't stop people and for those type of people - editors and leechers - a creator opinion doesn't count...
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS   MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2018, 9:42 am

O Ilusionista you say Mugen dies because some coders and another creators not got "respect"???
for me is on the contrary: Mugen dies because some coders and creators got ego,jealous for created sprites etc etc ( ok it's a hard work but this not pay work ok? it's a hobby...)
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS   MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2018, 9:47 am

You won't understand if you are not a creator yourself.
But I won't be trying to explain, its useless.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS   MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2018, 10:13 am

O Ilusionista wrote:
You won't understand if you are not a creator yourself.
But I won't be trying to explain, its useless.
Thanks
really??? the watchmen stage or the last Knightmare on Crime Alley no are my co-creations??
I created much lonely sprites for some chars and stages( a hand, body, ideas for powers, hypers etc) and again some say "if you are not a creator yourself" and some " creators" never give a credit for that!!recent this year's some creators gimme some "thank you", "palettes by...","ideas by..."etc

ok I not creator....
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS   MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2018, 1:22 pm

No drama please ... MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 345597572
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS   MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2018, 1:49 pm

Everybody please read my reply here Arrow :  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t11252-time-to-say-goodbye#132864
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS   MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2018, 1:58 pm

dev wrote:
You are a joke, that's what you are. And many like you here.
Jealousy for what? Jealousy is when someone makes something better than yours, but in your case, you take people's stuff and make it shit, not better. And you have the guts to call yourselves creators? A big sad joke, that's what yous are.

I'd rather be a joke than a guy with a big ego, by the way, what have you created lately, Dev?
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS   MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2018, 2:01 pm

MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 2399657483 MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 2399657483 MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 2399657483
MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 1340147569 MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 1340147569 MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 1340147569 
bomb bomb bomb

Again, everybody please read my reply here Arrow :  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t11252-time-to-say-goodbye#132864

I really hope the new MUGEN Releases forums moderator can help fix all these e-troubles.........topic locked............ silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS   MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MODERN CATWOMAN EDIT FOR CHRISTMAS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2