The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!

Go down 
+6
Doom
Werewood
JARRO77
Shining
Cyberyu
Varia the Hunter
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which CSP should be used for Optimus?
Prime A
Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! I_vote_lcap67%Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
Prime B
Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! I_vote_lcap17%Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Prime C
Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! I_vote_lcap16%Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! Empty
PostSubject: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! EmptyDecember 24th 2017, 1:16 am

I'm back everyone! And I come bearing gifts. Click the spoiler below to take a look at my present for you all! Very Happy

Varia's Present to Everyone:

So yes, everyone. I hope you enjoy these BETAs! Being that the characters are still in development, now is the time to critique and let me know what could be changed or tweaked, and what I could add. Unlike my last two creations, I am striving to make these characters as balanced and free of infinites as I possibly can so that they can be enjoyed by everyone. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

I know some might be wondering what happened to Diddy Kong... well don't worry. He's still being worked on. I actually started to redo some of his animations and improve his combos recently. I will try to update you all soon!

Happy holidays, everyone!

UPDATE 1/11/2018
I have put progress on Samus on hold for the time being, as Optimus is the one I am most actively working on! He is actually nearing completion! If you have any feedback about him, now is the time to speak up! All that's really left is his Hypers and AI, and he only has at least 2 Hypers left. He has 3 already!

I have a question for you all as well: Which CSP would you prefer to see most for the character? I am providing three choices here. Whichever one gets the most votes will be the final version! Please vote for either Prime A, Prime B, or Prime C in the poll I added to the top of this page!

Prime A
Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! Csp1_by_varia31-dbzmiqr

Prime B
Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! Csp2_by_varia31-dbznlsl

Prime C
Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! Csp3_by_varia31-dbzmir7

Last edited by Varia the Hunter on January 11th 2018, 10:39 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
Cyberyu

Cyberyu

PostSubject: Re: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! EmptyDecember 24th 2017, 2:30 am

Varia's Back!...i mean, Awesome work!
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! EmptyDecember 24th 2017, 2:59 am

Yeah , fantastic , thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! EmptyDecember 24th 2017, 5:24 am

Oh my god!!!!! Optimus Prime Insane Work Varia Thanks!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! EmptyDecember 24th 2017, 7:28 am

Just speechless............ silent

Only YOU, the Pioneer in XNALara-to-MUGEN, are able to mugenize such amazing characters! yes

And please take your time on your Diddy Kong MUGEN WIP, you have been doing very great MUGEN job already man! Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! 670481599

Thank you very much for your wonderful 2017 Christmas MUGEN gift! Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! 705151839

Just added your Optimus Prime Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! Optimu10 & Samus Reloaded! samus to the "2017 MMV Merry Christmas + 2018 Happy New Year Unofficial Event (WIP)" topic here Arrow : http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t11044-2017-mmv-merry-christmas-2018-happy-new-year-unofficial-event-wip
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! EmptyDecember 24th 2017, 12:53 pm

Downloading ... Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! 3876111886
It looks awesome, like all your works ... clap clap
Thanks for both gifts ... cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! EmptyDecember 24th 2017, 3:46 pm

OptimuS prime?you made the original optimus prime? One of My favourite robot of all time?finally you gave him justice, this is a great christmas gift,thanks
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! EmptyDecember 26th 2017, 3:28 pm

wow great work and again I say: I love the intro of Optimus Prime Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! 670481599 Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! 670481599 Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! 670481599 Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! 670481599 lol! lol! lol! lol! jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 12:44 am

UPDATE 1/11/2018
I have put progress on Samus on hold for the time being, as Optimus is the one I am most actively working on! He is actually nearing completion! If you have any feedback about him, now is the time to speak up! All that's really left is his Hypers and AI, and he only has at least 2 Hypers left. He has 3 already!

I have a question for you all as well: Which CSP would you prefer to see most for the character? I am providing three choices here. Whichever one gets the most votes will be the final version! Please vote for either Prime A, Prime B, or Prime C in the poll I added to the top of this page!

Prime A
Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! Csp1_by_varia31-dbzmiqr

Prime B
Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! Csp2_by_varia31-dbznlsl

Prime C
Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! Csp3_by_varia31-dbzmir7

Last edited by Varia the Hunter on January 11th 2018, 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 12:48 am

I vote for the Prime A!!!!
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 12:52 am

JARRO77 wrote:
I vote for the Prime A!!!!
Thanks! Be sure to place your vote in the poll I added above!
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 1:47 am

Prime b
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 10:26 am

Prime C
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 10:33 am

Double cigar smoking Otimus prime is best prime XD
Back to top Go down
err8107

PostSubject: Re: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 11:21 am

hi, PRIME A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!   Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP! Empty

Back to top Go down

Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next