The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jtKen1191

Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help Empty
PostSubject: Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help   Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help EmptyDecember 21st 2017, 11:17 am

Hello everyone.  Very Happy I would like help with adding different characters to Rogue's stolen power set. I would also like to add them to the different boost she gets when stealing abilities from the character she's facing. The version of Rogue im using is Acey's Rogue. If anyone could help me with adding characters to her stolen power set that would greatly appreciated. Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help 2649099129

Last edited by jtKen1191 on July 19th 2021, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help   Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help EmptyDecember 21st 2017, 1:33 pm

Dear friend ,i think i have what you mean but i added only dc vs marvel char on that Rogue
Back to top Go down
jtKen1191

PostSubject: Re: Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help   Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help EmptyDecember 21st 2017, 2:31 pm

Do you know where in her coding I could find the stuff to add in characters? And how to add more stolen powers?
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help   Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help EmptyDecember 21st 2017, 3:04 pm

i only change her sprites with dc and marvel chars
i change street fighter and capcom sprites with dc and marvel sprites Wink
Back to top Go down
jtKen1191

PostSubject: Re: Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help   Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help EmptyDecember 21st 2017, 3:37 pm

I meant add the characters in her coding. Example when she does power drain to Wolverine she gets a health boost and regenerates her health for a short period of time. And then she can use Wolverines special attack. So if I wanted to add shadowcat into her coding to where when Rouge does power drain to Shadowcat, Rogue gets a defence boost and can use a special attack from Shadowcat.
Back to top Go down
jtKen1191

PostSubject: Re: Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help   Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help EmptyJuly 19th 2021, 9:30 am

Hey can anyone help me find the coding in Rogues file so i can add the stole powers from neweer character to her coding. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help   Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help EmptyJuly 19th 2021, 10:25 am

jtKen1191 wrote:
Hey can anyone help me find the coding in Rogues file so i can add the stole powers from neweer character to her coding. Thanks in advance
what you ask is included in several files: rogue.cns, rogue-2.cns
Start on rogue.cns and follow the coding.
I hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help   Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Acey's Rogue Stolen Power Help
Page 1 of 1