The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

peter_parker Spiderman WIP

Go down 
+9
OldGamer
gartanham
Mandr4ke
Doom
spidergoku
Fede X
CAMARAO
yolomate
malevka1
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peter_parker Spiderman WIP   peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2017, 12:29 pm

Mandr4ke wrote:
Kylo wrote:

"Why?" dead
Because he can and wants ... yes
Continue and enjoy the process ... peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 670481599

My thoughts exactly. That's what makes this game so great!

read all again!! in 3 post I put something this:

yep FlavioCamarao this my point!!   another Spiderman?? if Marvel or Dc comics got a lot of characters!!created new chars!! rare and great chars...another spiderman ok no is for me!!and if he created another spiderman ok no problem!!!
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: peter_parker Spiderman WIP   peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2017, 12:32 pm

Well actually it has been done in the movies and yet you see films like spiderman homecoming get great reviews despite the fact that i liked the amazing spider-man, the point is everyone has their own taste who knows maybe some one will really like this new spider-man i remember having the feature of being able to play as peter parker as spiderman in the orignal playstation game as a cool new feature; though at the end of the day i suppose it comes down to whether or not you want to put that much work into creating such a character its no cake walk
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: peter_parker Spiderman WIP   peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2017, 12:34 pm

yolomate wrote:
Kylo wrote:
gartanham wrote:
yolomate wrote:
another spiderman char???another???why? scratch

Why comment such bullshit? you are only discouraging the colleague in his creative process,
if he likes something and you do not, then you better not comment to downgrade his work ...
This is not the first time I see this behavior of yours ... this is sad...
peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 345597572

I agree with gartanham ... yes

And although I am no longer an Admin, I recommend that, if you wish, talk about this topic, respectfully, in the appropriate section. It can be this or another: peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 3876111886

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4834-what-makes-a-good-m-u-g-e-n-feedback-giver

read all again Kylo...you read all?

Sí, había leido todo. yes
Parece que tu no. peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 2399657483
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: peter_parker Spiderman WIP   peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2017, 12:47 pm

no leiste si no no hubieras puesto eso....sabrias que mi punto de vista es que no es para mi este spiderman...si lo crea ok...pero yo espera algo fresco, nuevo, novedoso como puso Flavio un Deadpool Symbiote u algo asi..no leiste por que no fue con rabia u odio que escribi asi que como dije en el 3 post respondiendo a Flavio:
yep FlavioCamarao this my point!! another Spiderman?? if Marvel or Dc comics got a lot of characters!!created new chars!! rare and great chars...another spiderman ok no is for me!!and if he created another spiderman ok no problem!!!

o sea que no puedo poner mi punto de vista sobre este char?? por que? si algo de lo que dije es cierto: hay una tonelada de personajes de Marvel u Dc, yo hubiera esperado otro nuevo char, el propio FlavioCamarao pone eso!! pero a él no le dicen nada?? si dice casi lo mismo cuando me responde. no leiste Kylo eso?
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: peter_parker Spiderman WIP   peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2017, 1:02 pm

No voy a discutir contigo hoy ... No
Relájate yolomate ... peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: peter_parker Spiderman WIP   peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2017, 1:10 pm

lea primero Kylo ok? yo no fui agresivo ni nada solo opine que por que otro spiderman y despues que me da algo de razon FlavioCamarao explico mi motivo y mis razones: por que hay toneladas de personajes Dc y Marvel y si hace ese Spiderman ok...no es para mi y que lo haga todo, ok. Simple.
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: peter_parker Spiderman WIP   peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2017, 2:03 pm

I apologize if I offended any one = x

peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 629558521 peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 629558521 peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 629558521
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: peter_parker Spiderman WIP   peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2017, 2:06 pm

Thank you Kylo for your friendly help! peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 705151839

While Kylo is not the previous MMV admin/mod now, his reminder/advise should be taken positively. yes

About Spiderman........if you don't want to see this like the 100th Spiderman then fine and you can just ignore this MUGEN WIP topic, and you can try to mugenize your own unique one and/or a totally new one.....but keeping to complain does not help much.  MUGEN is free for everybody to create/author stuff freely, be it the 100th Spiderman, the 200th Ryu, the 300th Son Goku........ I like to mugenize new unique not-yet-mugenized stuff too but I will not complain about how many same MUGEN stuff is out there and is being made..........because it is just pointless..........better save your energy for something more productive then.......  tongue

Also, although the English word "bullshit" is not a serious word, I just added it to my new "no insulting words allowed in MMV" list.  It is because I can clearly see that someone can get triggered easily when he/she/it sees this English word "bullshit".  In order to avoid further similar triggers, I had to add it to the list. peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 3876111886

If you are going to give MUGEN feedback then be sure not to use any insulting words Arrow :
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t11026-global-announcement-no-insulting-words-or-the-like-are-allowed-in-mmv
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
logansam

PostSubject: Re: peter_parker Spiderman WIP   peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2017, 2:52 pm

malevka1 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

is a good start first you need see the movement of the sprite, he needs to move the legs too.

peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 670481599 peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: peter_parker Spiderman WIP   peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2017, 3:27 pm

more thanks O Ilusionista peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: peter_parker Spiderman WIP   peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2017, 6:47 pm

It's good to see the WIP progress ... cyclops
Actually the new animation has improved the character ... yes
Continue like this ... peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: peter_parker Spiderman WIP   peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2017, 7:04 pm

FlavioCamarao wrote:
I apologize if I offended any one = x

peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 629558521 peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 629558521 peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 629558521
me too!!! some people understand..and write in spanish because Kylo understand sometimes...
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: peter_parker Spiderman WIP   peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 EmptyDecember 24th 2017, 10:38 am

new blow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: peter_parker Spiderman WIP   peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 EmptyDecember 24th 2017, 12:04 pm

Keep it up malevka Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peter_parker Spiderman WIP   peter_parker Spiderman WIP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

peter_parker Spiderman WIP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2