The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)

Go down 
+24
volzzilla
crosspotts1.0
Red Hood
ZVitor
NotDoom
COldMoon
Ax
Adminbot
Shining
jagl
XXDreamBrotherXX
wingnut
Angelus_Silverhead
Jhonny-DC
JARRO77
animaraz
dev
Blagoy
carpa5
DANY (spider boy)
metamutant
Laharl
zombiebrock
bradern666
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bradern666

bradern666

My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)    My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2013, 12:48 am

Why? if you have to ask permission to edit any char.azt thought this was a free stuff. Anyone can create
If you need to send someone zvitor's email address to i talk it to him.
I'm not competens these things
Back to top Go down
bradern666

bradern666

PostSubject: Re: My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)    My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2013, 2:04 am

Fenrir as Strucker Twins? Andrea and Andreas Strucker I work it and some new palette both chars
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)    My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2013, 2:18 am

Roy Harper?! Hell yeah, thanks man he's been a must have for me ever since I got into Young Justice. Keep up the good work

Off Topic: Good to see the MFFA boys posting here, welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
jagl

jagl

PostSubject: Re: My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)    My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2013, 4:58 am

Re-upload Speedy please Sad
Back to top Go down
bradern666

bradern666

PostSubject: Re: My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)    My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2013, 5:33 am

try again Jagl
I change the link
Back to top Go down
bradern666

bradern666

PostSubject: Re: My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)    My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2013, 5:45 am

Thanks for the ideas. I m going to
Strucker update. ( new palettes, sound change,new helper ang may be new tricks)
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)    My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2013, 5:50 am

EXCELENT CHARS cheers
Back to top Go down
bradern666

bradern666

PostSubject: Re: My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)    My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2013, 9:11 am

I just wanted to be nice and I shared the chars. I know I'm just a beginner. the origin games chars except all char is edit. And I know that there are many bugs in them, but it will handle.
I'd like get more good advice form prof creator and not taunt
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)    My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2013, 1:29 pm

bradern666 wrote:
Thanks for the ideas. I m going to
Strucker update. ( new palettes, sound change,new helper ang may be new tricks)

yea man make a update and keep it up !, fix this small problems and after your char become more more better,listen the feedback of the other guys and fix Laughing
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)    My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2013, 4:21 pm

I think, if you want to make Roy more unique, then you need to be close to this style:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)    My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2013, 3:58 pm

Apologies to bradern666.

While perhaps you should have at least given credit to zvitor for the usage of his Green Arrow sprites, you did not deserve to be treated disrespectfully, or for your first topic to turn into what it was. A warning was PM'd out regarding what happened to whoever.

We thank you for not only sharing your work, but deciding this is a place you'd like to do that. But next time, at least credit others if you are editing their custom sprites.

We hope to hear alot more from you here.

A reminder to everyone regarding our rules and respect can be read about here: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t184-forum-rules
But I'll add the main line from that here: "Respect at all times. This goes double for the admin, team and website itself"

And for a time I'll be adding asterisks to around "Have fun with mugen" in the website descriptor just underneath the banner as another reminder.

Topic now cleaned and unlocked.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)    My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2013, 7:07 pm

Hi Bradern666

In the mugen the stand, walkin, run and crounch are the more important. Little change are important

My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 Spedy

New stand = No Green Arrow in red costume
New stad = Speedy

Combine you bases, mix-up, play
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)    My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2013, 7:39 pm

animaraz wrote:
Hi Bradern666

In the mugen the stand, walkin, run and crounch are the more important. Little change are important

My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 Spedy

New stand = No Green Arrow in red costume
New stad = Speedy

Combine you bases, mix-up, play

Awesome post! Excellent advice! cheers

Yes, if you change just a little more in every area it can be more unique and a brand new character! Downloaders like differences, it gives them the desire to keep an edit if it's different from the original edit.

You can always release an update any time and as many as you want. Even the best mugen characters get updated all the time. There have been like 4 or more greenarrows released by the same creator geek

With each one you attempt you will learn and get better.
Back to top Go down
COldMoon

COldMoon

PostSubject: Re: My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)    My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2013, 1:32 am

thank you so much!

finally someone release marvel character!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)    My first  mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My first mugen chars (Roy Harper, Baron Strucker)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next