The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE? Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE?   WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE? EmptyNovember 1st 2017, 9:48 am

Well first of all, for me the mugen engine is the only way to play with exclusive characters from games like marvel vs capcom 2 and capcom vs snk 1 e 2 or KOF 11.
of course it ables that these chars can be shown without pixelation like on emulators or by original console.

i have all freedom to make modifications and the mugen engine becomes possible to play with exclusive characters like michelle heart or unlocked characters.
I love the arcade emulators and for me the mugen engine is a continuation from this style of game.

comment about it below!!

Back to top Go down
SegaStar

SegaStar

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE?   WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE? EmptyNovember 1st 2017, 12:16 pm

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 XD

I'm still looking for a good MVC2 1.1 screenpack
but no luck Sad

i would do one myself but i can't get the credits right...
Back to top Go down
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE?   WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE? EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 4:04 am

dream matches that I have not seen before such as this: WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE? Shot10 able to play fighting games' characters that I have not played the fighting games before such as JoJo Bizzaire Adventure's characters and I could find my main character before playing the real game WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE? 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE?   WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE? EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 6:18 am

I was searching and collecting my video game PC emulation stuff while I discovered MUGEN! Idea

I was like, "hey, what kind of video game PC emulation is that!? Exclamation Question" and I even asked around to try to get the source and eventually I got to know that was the great MUGEN by the very Elecbyte! yes

In those times I did not have a good PC, so many high-end video game PC emulation stuff could not be played by me, my discovery of MUGEN (still the old Winmugen version in 2004) could let me play so many interesting FTG stuff and original stuff with my old low-end PC! cheers

Oh I think I should mention that, the MUGEN contents collecting part was also a big attraction to me as I have been collecting many downloadable video game stuff for long time!  pirat
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE?   WHAT DID ATTRACT YOU TO MUGEN ENGINE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1