The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Damian Wayne (Robin) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Damian Wayne (Robin) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Damian Wayne (Robin) - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Damian Wayne (Robin) - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Damian Wayne (Robin)

Go down 
+13
MatreroG
LESSARD
brucewayne74
skhsato123
queenikariam
asterione
crosspotts1.0
animaraz
Shadman
Doom
yolomate
ZVitor
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Damian Wayne (Robin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian Wayne (Robin)   Damian Wayne (Robin) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 31st 2017, 7:50 am

Thank you very much for your MUGEN contribution, and this wonderful MUGEN work by the truly yours has been added to the current "The Unofficial 2017 Halloween MMV Event (personal)!" at MMV here Arrow :  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10833p15-the-unofficial-2017-halloween-mmv-event-personal

Damian Wayne (Robin) - Page 2 3054675056 cheers clap  cheers clap  cheers clap Damian Wayne (Robin) - Page 2 3054675056
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Damian Wayne (Robin)   Damian Wayne (Robin) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2017, 9:52 am

you are really skillful with the sprite drawing.

i hope you get concluding this project with success.
Back to top Go down
kimczi

kimczi

PostSubject: Re: Damian Wayne (Robin)   Damian Wayne (Robin) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2017, 3:45 am

I have a question how you make the sprites change pallete when you paste them into fighter factory?
im edit sprites and i need to edit every single sprite in paint and when once i made pallete, save and after load, the colors was corrupted
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Damian Wayne (Robin)   Damian Wayne (Robin) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2017, 2:27 pm

kimczi wrote:
I have a question how you make the sprites change pallete when you paste them into fighter factory?
im edit sprites and i need to edit every single sprite in paint and when once i made pallete, save and after load, the colors was corrupted

To avoid the problem palette you mention; I have a couple of post named "Learning with LESSARD" in english. and "Aprendiendo con LESSARD" en español. On that post i making semi-interactive tutorials. You can follow them to learn how to make mugen contents. It will be nice if PM me to confirm your participation on thet post. I will be happy to show all I know to ANYONE who wants to learn. Stay tuned this nesxt weekend.

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Damian Wayne (Robin)   Damian Wayne (Robin) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 7:48 am

Oh this is dream come true. I myself have dream (and also tried) to make some sprites for Superboy (Jon Kent), but lacking of mugen skills to do it Sad
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Damian Wayne (Robin)   Damian Wayne (Robin) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 9:51 am

Welcome onetkun !! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damian Wayne (Robin)   Damian Wayne (Robin) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Damian Wayne (Robin)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2