The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!

Go down 
+28
SUPERFERNANDOXT
mr.karate
plexo199
thatguy
flammableking
lordzeus1
Navana
animaraz
JeagerEX
yolomate
icecream11
abnerrse4
superxash
LESSARD
spidergoku
brucewayne74
Werewood
ReddBrink
CARNAGE777
Shining
Doom
DeleFresh
skhsato123
malevka1
HastuneSakura
ernes
Mazemerald
chuchoryu
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Empty
PostSubject: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! EmptyOctober 13th 2017, 9:04 pm

Tatsunoko VS Marvel: New frontier
Wellcome to the fan VS game of Tatsunoko vs Marvel! the new frontier, this is for celebrate 55 years of Tatsunoko and 77 years of Marvel Comics. The initial roster have 11 characters for each side whit stage from Tatsunoko and Marvel whit a lot of references of each side of this 2 universes

Story!!
Tatsunoko side
Gatchman forces fight againist the invasion from another universe. Lord Dobrai use his army to attack the planet earth again and he faces Gatchman Forces, but they are not macth for Lord Doburai. Tekkaman, Polymar and Casshern save Gatchman Forces in his how universe...for now...

in the planet earth Galactor/Berg Katse and Karochi capture Uchuu Ace and Gold Lightan, the plan of his evil forces is working finally for defeat Ken the Eagle and his new friends...

in the other universe Roseraisen contact the another universe, he now defeat X-Men forces and Fantastic 4Roseraisen and Doburai are more powerfull in this new earth, now Magneto and Black Hearth are ready for invades the other realm...

Marvel side
A normal day happens in Marvel Universe, Peter Parker use his web to stop a tief from a Bank, but something happens, a spiders...no, a Venomoids/Radam flying around new York and Spiderman starting to save the city but they are much for him, so the X-Men make his aparence for fight to the Alien Spiders: Radam, but this time the Venomoids/Radam are very powerfull for the X-Men, so Ironman and Hulk help they

Shumagorath feels the psyquic power from a diffrent user, a Alien from another side of the galaxy and he try to enter to his realm...

X-Men try to find the other camrades and Gatchman Forces make a team whit they for fight againist Thanos and Rosraisen, Gambit and Joe the Condor flying in the space for defeat the new galactic enemies, Jun the Swan and Psylock are the fastes team ever, Ken the Eagle and Wolverine use his skills for fight againist the new evil forces...

:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roster Avaliable for Tatsunoko Fight 2
Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Cv_S_Ken-_Eagle_by_chuchoryuTatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Cv_S_Jun_Shiratori_by_chuchoryuTatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Cv_S_Galactor_by_chuchoryu
Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Cv_S_Casshan_by_chuchoryuTatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Cv_S_Polymar_by_chuchoryuTatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Cv_S_Buraiking_Boss_by_chuchoryu
Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Cv_S_Tekkaman_by_chuchoryuTatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Cv_S_Lord_Dobrai_by_chuchoryuTatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Cv_S_Tekkaman_Blade_by_chuchoryu
Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Cv_S_Gold_Lightan_by_chuchoryuTatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Cv_S_Karas_by_chuchoryuTatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Cv_S_Karochi_by_chuchoryu
          Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Cv_S_Rosraisen_by_chuchoryu

More to come... samus

Last edited by chuchoryu on June 12th 2020, 9:00 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! EmptyOctober 13th 2017, 10:20 pm

gamora will be a surprise for mugen world.

chuchoryu you really don´t exist man!
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! EmptyOctober 13th 2017, 11:46 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
i like you version of ultron chu
Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! 670481599 Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! 705151839 clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! EmptyOctober 14th 2017, 12:08 am

Thanks you two, now I can show Gamora, if Ultron likes, Gamora more
Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Cv_S_Gamora_by_chuchoryu

More to come...
Back to top Go down
HastuneSakura

HastuneSakura

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! EmptyOctober 14th 2017, 12:12 am

Great sprite chuchoryu
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! EmptyOctober 14th 2017, 12:18 am

i like you version of ultron chuchoryu Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! 670481599 Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! 670481599 Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! 670481599 clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! EmptyOctober 14th 2017, 3:05 am

chuchoryu wrote:
Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Cv_S_Gamora_by_chuchoryu

More to come...

great , when you will release gamora
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! EmptyOctober 15th 2017, 10:19 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:

More to come...

I dont know exacly but maybe this Hallowen Gamora comes, you know I give less work in Necalli but Gamora comes soon
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! EmptyOctober 15th 2017, 11:20 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:

More to come...

I dont know exacly but maybe this Hallowen Gamora comes, you know I give less work in Necalli but Gamora comes soon

This will be best hallowen with Gamora
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 1:23 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:

More to come...

I have much surprises for this Hallowen bro
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 2:10 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:

More to come...

I have much surprises for this Hallowen bro

Am sure of thag friend
May God protect Mexico
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! EmptyOctober 25th 2017, 6:39 pm

Well this is no here but is MvC Gameplay style XD
Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Chuchoryu_s_Ken_Eagle
no much know (here in México) the old Tatsunoko anime´s, but I do, I work in some Tatsunokok vs Capcom characters maybe I doing something more diffrent than Marvel games
"Tatsunoko vs Marvel Comics: The new Frontier" something like that
Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! 001

More to come...
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! EmptyOctober 25th 2017, 6:52 pm

Gatchman is like a superhero team anyways; they need some love! That looks awesome! Is it going to be based on Tatsunoku vs Capcom gameplay?
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! EmptyOctober 25th 2017, 7:01 pm

DeleFresh wrote:
Gatchman is like a superhero team anyways; they need some love!  That looks awesome!  Is it going to be based on Tatsunoku vs Capcom gameplay?
yes, because no one made CvS Tatsunoko chars, I have 3, Ken the Eagle, Jun the Swam (see in the image) and Doronjo, from 2008 at now only 4 Tatsunoko chars from "Tatsunoko Fight" no upgrade, no revamp, nothing of nothing i this chars this is the reason what I made this old Tatsunoko in CvS2 sprite style and TvC/MvC Gameplay
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! EmptyOctober 27th 2017, 2:36 pm

Hello paisanos! we have some days for Hallowen event
Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Tv_C_Doronjo_by_chuchoryu
But I need to revamp this chasr for release in a good time

More to come...

Last edited by chuchoryu on October 27th 2017, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!   Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tatsunoko Fight 2 & Tatsunoko vs Marvel: New Frontier!!
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next