The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS.

Go down 
+2
yolomate
Mazemerald
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. Empty
PostSubject: IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS.   IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 5:49 pm

IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. Bdef9970b6f52a3b2f6fea77e20a44d8

Since 1999 many years have passed,Nowadays the new generation of people faces the mugen codes like a somewhat extremely complex to do.

the support to all the forum is very low and many creators already are retired,Elecbyte and the virtualtek are gone and the mugen flame has been kept by the last fans.

the missing to mugen on the android platforms makes the mugen to become even more unknown.  

It's not worth getting upset about mugen discussions or any mugen stuff,the mugen only exists because the 2D sprites lovers.

mugen is only a hobby or simply fun,don´t stress or brawling,it´s not necessary and totally nonsense.

only get your joystick and be happy.  

Last edited by Mazemerald on September 13th 2017, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS.   IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 5:54 pm

if some "creators" read this...but some other "creators" uses the greed!! or paypal hahahahha  jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS.   IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 6:22 pm

Good reflection ... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS.   IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 7:54 pm

Im one the creator that don't do mush posting on forum. and I love to help other with Stage coding and mugen screen pack coding, I love mugen as hobby and I dont use mugen to make money most my creating base off exiting sprite and some hand made by me. This why when I create mugen stages or when I make screen pack. I use them as Open Sources for everyone to share and do what ever they want with it, This way people can stop bugging me about asking my dam permission when they use my stuff...... its really annoying really....
when I make mugen stage and mugen screen pack. I aim for HYPE , FUN AND LAUGHTER IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. 670481599
i LOVE MUGEN SO MUSH I enjoy every minute as a Creator and Fan of the software.

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS.   IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. EmptySeptember 14th 2017, 8:20 am

Hey Old brother, I really love your work and all the things you do. Personally; I use your stage sprites (rips & full, they are amazing and beautiful) in fact your "extended" stages were the reason who inspire me to make my own stages and share them, you represent the true spirit of mugen of sharing the mugen materials, tutorials & contents. Its a pleasure having you around and it will be an honor to let me call you "friend"...this always be your home. IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. 670481599 IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. 670481599 IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. 670481599  YOU ROCKS!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Your friend LESSARD
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS.   IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. EmptyOctober 8th 2017, 5:44 am

>> Since 1999 many years have passed,Nowadays the new generation of people faces the mugen codes like a somewhat extremely complex to do.
I agree. yes  A SF4/5 character is harder to mugenize than a SF1 character.  geek

>> the support to all the forum is very low and many creators already are retired,Elecbyte and the virtualtek are gone and the mugen flame has been kept by the last fans.
Well, in most MUGEN forums when you ask MUGEN-making questions you can *normally* get the right answers.  And we seem to have to stick with the current MUGEN Engine and Fighter Factory forever before Elecbyte and VirtuallTek are trying to return to us...... riiiggghhht

>> the missing to mugen on the android platforms makes the mugen to become even more unknown. 
Mobile MUGEN (game console MUGEN too)..........if it could be a thing then I believe it would make MUGEN great again! yes

>> It's not worth getting upset about mugen discussions or any mugen stuff,the mugen only exists because the 2D sprites lovers.
Hey don't forget about 2.5D!  Wink  

>> mugen is only a hobby or simply fun,don´t stress or brawling,it´s not necessary and totally nonsense.
Yes MUGEN is only a hobby and like any kind of public hobbies that let YOU make things, it can have some certain people issues, be it sense-making or non-sense..... IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. 3876111886

>> only get your joystick and be happy.
I am a keyboard warrior and I am still happy for now! tongue
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS.   IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. EmptyOctober 8th 2017, 2:26 pm

I am too ... cheers

IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. Fc550x550white
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS.   IT´S NOT WORTH GETTING UPSET BECAUSE MUGEN DISCUSSIONS. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1