The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 10:54 am

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)

Go down 
+10
LESSARD
ColdDarkness
RyoHazaki
crosspotts1.0
Werewood
yolomate
volzzilla
Doom
Shining
skhsato123
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LESSARD

LESSARD

BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 EmptyDecember 21st 2017, 9:45 am

Very cool idea bro. BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 EmptyDecember 22nd 2017, 1:17 am

LESSARD wrote:
Very cool idea bro.  BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 670481599  
Atrocitus is based on Thanos, Venom and parasite this is the main idea
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 EmptyNovember 2nd 2018, 2:05 pm

Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 EmptyNovember 4th 2018, 2:48 pm

Goood job my friend, i been working for years on stuff like that and in 2015 i release a beta story of a DC vs Marvel Mugen Game, on that video i can´t show the best thing of it and later i decide to re work on them cause looks to beta, that´s one of the reasons why i work on Grundy, Anti Venom and other Mugen super heroes stuff... today i have a better menu design, a better screenpack, a better combat system, better work on the videos, i been workin on animations with sprites like a ScrewAttack (similar) mixed with an RPG style, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcZGYu2pEwM i leave here the 2015 link of the YouTube Video if you wanna see it. same thing if you want some help with the software
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 EmptyNovember 4th 2018, 3:00 pm

manbatshark8 wrote:
Goood job my friend, i been working for years on stuff like that and in 2015 i release a beta story of a DC vs Marvel Mugen Game, on that video i can´t show the best thing of it and later i decide to re work on them cause looks to beta, that´s one of the reasons why i work on Grundy, Anti Venom and other Mugen super heroes stuff...  today i have a better menu design, a better screenpack, a better combat system, better work on the videos, i been workin on animations with sprites like a ScrewAttack (similar) mixed with an RPG style, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcZGYu2pEwM i leave here the 2015 link of the YouTube Video if you wanna see it. same thing if you want some help with the software

it is very impressive i liked it lots brother
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 EmptyNovember 4th 2018, 5:34 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
manbatshark8 wrote:
Goood job my friend, i been working for years on stuff like that and in 2015 i release a beta story of a DC vs Marvel Mugen Game, on that video i can´t show the best thing of it and later i decide to re work on them cause looks to beta, that´s one of the reasons why i work on Grundy, Anti Venom and other Mugen super heroes stuff...  today i have a better menu design, a better screenpack, a better combat system, better work on the videos, i been workin on animations with sprites like a ScrewAttack (similar) mixed with an RPG style, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcZGYu2pEwM i leave here the 2015 link of the YouTube Video if you wanna see it. same thing if you want some help with the software

it is very impressive i liked it lots brother
if you want, we can work on them, making a better game
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2019, 4:37 am

Superman VS Anti-Monitor

Riot VS Mister Freeze

Enchantress VS Doctor Strange

Brainiac VS Sentinel

Cyborg VS Apocalypse

Anti-Monitor VS Silver Surfer
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2019, 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2019, 3:01 pm

....great antimonitor ,excellent killowg

i loooove heatwave Wink
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2019, 7:45 pm

Shining wrote:

....great antimonitor ,excellent killowg

i loooove heatwave Wink
Thanks bro
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 4th 2020, 1:49 pm

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 4th 2020, 1:57 pm

Cool update for Ares... BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 4th 2020, 7:38 pm

new shipping for dc characters......that's good.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 4th 2020, 8:29 pm

WOOWW GOOD WORK, AWESOME CHARS
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 4th 2020, 11:12 pm

Looking good affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)   BATTLE OF GODS  (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BATTLE OF GODS (ARES DC COMICS VS ODIN MARVEL COMICS)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3