The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW... Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW... Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW... Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW... Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW... Empty
PostSubject: WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW...   WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW... EmptyAugust 14th 2017, 2:45 pm

Which code is break the target, i don´t understand how it works.

can someone to explain me?

Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW...   WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW... EmptyAugust 15th 2017, 4:48 pm

What do you mean by "break the target"? Question

Are you saying something like, "P2/P4 is getting hit by my MUGEN character so P2/P4 is my MUGEN character's MUGEN Target now..........I can now use all the seven (7) Targetxxxx MUGEN State Controllers on P2/P4.........oh how and when shall I break the target by using the TargetDrop MUGEN State Controller?" scratch
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW...   WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW... EmptyAugust 15th 2017, 9:55 pm

when unknown soldier use the break the target he flies away from the screen.

andywho related it to me like bug.
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW...   WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW... EmptyAugust 16th 2017, 12:46 am

Here:
https://youtu.be/OlZ8uY1Jd5o
It's at the end of the video.

borewood2013 wrote:
What do you mean by "break the target"? ?

Break the Targets is a mini game that a char against the targets can destroy them all around them. As for Unknown Soldier, his char flies away before the match begins. All Beximus/Shinzankuro chars works, but not for Unknown Soldier. A rare bug for a char.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW...   WHAT´S = BREAK THE TARGET IN MUGEN? I DON'T KNOW... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1