The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng) Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng) Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng) Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng) Empty
PostSubject: Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng)   Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng) EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 1:03 pm

Some of the changes include a slower boat that also slightly floats up & down. I separated the restaurant from the ground to give it a different delta & added some glow to the blue lights that are closest to the fighters. Finally I put some fireworks in the sky to make Aberdeen seem even more colorful & exciting.

Link : https://electroslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng)   Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng) EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 1:55 pm

one more excellent conversion,you are very skilful.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng)   Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng) EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 2:36 pm

Beautiful stage improvement brother, congratulations and thanks for share clap clap clap

Last edited by LESSARD on August 2nd 2017, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng)   Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng) EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 2:36 pm

The stage looks awesome ... yes
clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng)   Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng) EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 4:05 pm

>> I separated the restaurant from the ground
Must be very tedious and time-consuming to do! eyes rolling
I once tried to separate the sky and the mountain and the building with a plain Hi-Res image.....that took me long time to do! bomb

Good job revamping good old FTG background stage as always! Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng) 670481599

By the way, this is the real Jumbo Floating Restaurant in China (Hong Kong) cyclops :
Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng) 43989e10
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng)   Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng) EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 8:07 pm

Wow, seeing the other boats compared to the bigger restaurant is pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng)   Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ult Aberdeen, China (Fatal Fury Special - Cheng)
Page 1 of 1