The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION?

Go down 
+2
skhsato123
Mazemerald
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? Empty
PostSubject: DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION?   DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? EmptyJuly 22nd 2017, 12:57 am

DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? Tenor

i created this topic to help some people who can to be passing by a hard moment in your life.

a year ago i was suffering with depression and didn't understand how this disease works.
i did start to have some symptoms very boring and dangerous.

dizziness
anxiety
anguish
Shortness of breath
Weight loss
sadness
shake
confusion
irritability
fear
chasing feelings
switch personality
swear
headache
vomit and diarrhea

obs: i don´t make use any drug if you have curiosity.

i feel a huge will to stay alone and isolated of the world,because i entered at panic and despair.
i never have will of suicide,but i know many people don´t stand the moment of emotional fragility.
i started to make strange things and had a oversleeping time for to forget this cruel time of my life.

i created a unnecessary discussion into the mugenguild forum and here too because my switch personality and the panic because my weight loss caused by the appetite loss.

i am very happy now because God help me to get out of this dark period of my life.
if you are passing by a similar moment like that in your life,you have asking help for your parents and a medical service.

i got to renew my mind learning a new language,making mugen stuff,watching interesting programs,with the love of my mother and whole family and friends.
of course....God help me a lot and always and everyday.

don´t stay mute and alone,share your problem with your family or friends.

if you get to survive the trauma of depression,you will become a new person,your energy will be renewed.
valorizing the new life you earned,you will see the world in a different way.

don´t give up....your life is a treasure.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION?   DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? EmptyJuly 22nd 2017, 3:52 am

The symptoms you describe are consistent with two antisocial diseases,  the manic depression and compulsive disorder , both need strong personality to recover , i congratulate your will , besides my advice to any one having same symptoms to take advice of a psychaitrist because he may need antidepressant therapy and social follow up , i faced same symptoms after i had to leave my lovely home and country Egypt.... but now that i live between my friends and family , waiting my first born child with my beautiful wife, enjoying my mugen hobby with all of you i managed to get better as well
Back to top Go down
Renz Tosaka

Renz Tosaka

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION?   DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? EmptyJuly 22nd 2017, 11:51 am

Thank you..your tips helped me to feel much better..i had a few of these symptoms but not just from Depression but also from sickness due to staying in cold places for far to long..and congrats to you for getting over your depressive state Razz
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION?   DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? EmptyJuly 22nd 2017, 4:02 pm

I have heard that for some human depression case a medication is very needed for a relief....
DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? Untitl10

And some people say that chocolate helps make you less depressed......DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? Smiley10

Love is more powerful than a chocolate...........you can feel good by loving people around you (i.e. giving a helping hand to someone in need), not just wanting some people to love you............. yes

DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? OvtA9yl
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION?   DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? EmptyJuly 22nd 2017, 5:49 pm

I congratulate you for creating this subject here, and for your interest in your neighbor. DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? 670481599

I just will name a couple of points that I think are important to improve. I am not an expert, just my humble opinion: DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? 311127478

♦️ Love yourself. Try to be better every day. Feed our brain with information, take care of our body with healthy habits [but do not obsess] and take care our spirit. The latter is a bit more advanced.

♦️ Get away from all negative people and make you feel bad. Surround yourself with positive people.

♦️ Give. Help the neighbor. And I do not mean money. I mean simple things like listening with real interest to the neighbor, smiling, helping with daily tasks, making feedback, etc. In short, make the people around us feel better and happier.

Well, that crossed my mind right now ... What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION?   DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? EmptyJuly 22nd 2017, 7:04 pm

I suffer from depression a lot and constantly have problems copeing with it I used to be on anti depressants but it made me more with suicide thoughts I know how it feels to feel hope less and lost since I still suffer from it just hold on and remember it's your life so play game to escape if ur overwhelmed
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION?   DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? EmptyJuly 22nd 2017, 7:23 pm

It seems a problem more common than one believes. I know it may seem out of place, but when I have depressive thoughts I hear the next song. It is by the content of his letter. It's rap in Spanish. What a Face

♦️ Santaflow - Espabila

I hope it is inspiring for those who understand Spanish ... and do not hate rap ... lol!
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION?   DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? EmptyJuly 23rd 2017, 7:14 am

Doom wrote:

♦️ Get away from all negative people and make you feel bad. Surround yourself with positive people.

I couldn't agree with you more about this one! yes yes yes

In the real world and in the e-world (like MUGEN online communities), those heartless and reckless negative people were born with all negative electrons inside their cells, they are helpless with their overly obsessed arrogance so all they can do is to keep doing sadistic (e-)bash/(e-)haunt/(e-)troll/(e-)bully bad deeds to the others, in hope of proving something only they care to the (e-)world! Twisted Evil

And YouTube is the worst of all.  It is flooded with e-bash/e-haunt/e-troll/e-bully like there is no tomorrow.  And since every YouTube channel owner is his/her/its own admin/mod, it is futile and pointless to try to fight over there.
Those who hate "blind e-praise" have been doing the same "blind e-bash/e-haunt/e-troll/e-bully" all the times.
Well, they want hits/views rate this is merely all what they can do........ DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? 2399657483

MMV is the only MUGEN online community that can provide a real peaceful e-sharing environment for all MUGEN fans! king
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION?   DO YOU KNOW WHAT´S DEPRESSION? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: