The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!

Go down 
+26
exit370
ernes
empawk
kyoman
Arkady
Renz Tosaka
LESSARD
Doom
RobiWanKen0bi
Werewood
warecus
skhsato123
Predator
malevka1
JARRO77
brucewayne74
BlueSpiderX
Shining
tony spector
SIRALEXBABY
yolomate
metamutant
WADEPOOL
Dark Rider
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Adminbot
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 2:25 am

i was sure Arkady would fiinalize this marvelous event with a huge surprise
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 2:50 am

seems pretty cool so far...maybe future updates will make him different than sentry and exodus...and maybe an idea for push back on his heavy attacks while high density mode
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 4:25 am

>> People who got to the end were: The Erix, sp1r1t3d, NamelessOnlinePlayer, and luciangarude
You guys rock man! Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 Music-12
You guys have the VISION to have found that out! cyclops

And congratulations to this wonderful MMV's 5th Birthday Event Finale! Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 Congra13
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 4:35 am

Wow! Amazing character! Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 8:45 am

Thanks Arkady ... Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 10:12 am

Great spriting, great animations, great fx. great codes, Amazing!!! Thanks for share
clap clap
Back to top Go down
Renz Tosaka

Renz Tosaka

PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 4:29 pm

Amazing been waiing a while for this marvelous release..the wait was worth it..owo an invisible woman wip i see O-O
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 5:28 pm

Renz Tosaka wrote:
Amazing been waiing a while for this marvelous release..the wait was worth it..owo an invisible woman wip i see O-O

She aint a wip she is almost updated
To see more keep an eye out coz she is sneaky
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 6:45 pm

Great, thanks
Back to top Go down
empawk

PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 10:22 pm

His Hyper version of his beam needs to be available in all the same directions as the special version of it. I have no other requests for his moveset.
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2017, 12:32 am

Very Happy wow Very Happy
Finally released
Thanks arkady for sharing with us one more
Of your creations
Incredibly fantastic Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 670481599
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
ilu
Back to top Go down
exit370

exit370

PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2017, 12:21 pm

Good character, very well made and polished. Most of his moves are in the Marvel style. Will you be adding intangibility to his defense and what about the half-phased hand in chest move? Both are classic Vision moves. Question: Was the glowing move a part of his hardening ability or was it phasing? That's all I have. Thanks so much guys, adding to the roster.
Back to top Go down
karim

karim

PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2017, 4:23 pm

I loved this char so much and i kept thinking about replacing my old Vision with it, but its main sprite has very thin legs and body compared to my other Marvel and DC chars, so i changed the sprite to one i liked a lot and got the normal body.
I dont know if this is allowed, so my apologies early.

Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 LtU0KyG
Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 OLxpW1f
Back to top Go down
queenikariam

queenikariam

PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2017, 7:06 pm

this for the movies?? scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2017, 5:03 am

At least Vision have come to us. To be honest, I almost lost hope with waiting of this Arkady's project. I love details and unique moves. Also quality is great as always. It is great surprise for us all. Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!   Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vision by Arkady released for *Finale* of MMV's 5th Birthday!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next