The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Warmachine Scruffydragon Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 1:47 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Warmachine Scruffydragon Emptyby BigPimp Today at 12:33 pm

» we need deathlook
Warmachine Scruffydragon Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Warmachine Scruffydragon Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Warmachine Scruffydragon

Go down 
+4
dakidbanks
Tsuyoi
Dark Rider
luciangarude
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
luciangarude

luciangarude

Warmachine Scruffydragon Empty
PostSubject: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon EmptyJune 18th 2017, 6:48 pm

Rebuilding scruffydragon community is not easy, so the release date is on you guys, and it will depend of my number of supcriptions and likes (followers) on facebook, I aim to increase at minimum of 750 here in youtube and a 1000 on facebook, make it happen on both and warmachine and ironman will be yours.

Rebuilding scruffydragon community is not easy, so the release date is on you guys, and it will depend of my number of supcriptions and likes (followers) on facebook, I aim to increase at minimum of 750 here in youtube and a 1000 on facebook, make it happen on both and warmachine and ironman will be yours.

Credits:
Warmachine by McCready and Scruffydragon Magus.
Eradicator by Bizarro Toro
Solomon Grundy by Scruffydragon Magus.

For more of my work visit:
http://www.scruffydragon.com

Like us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/scruffydragon/

Chat with us on Discord :
https://discord.gg/dE3NkFC

Please help I need this warmachine almost 10 years of wait please subscribe to youtube, and give it like facebook, we have  5449 memberson this forum we need only 1000 to make that dream come true for us.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon EmptyJune 18th 2017, 7:35 pm

I like it, I love that eradicator to I wonder when they will release the eradicator Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon EmptyJune 18th 2017, 7:41 pm

I thought that Warmachine was dead, I'll follow you anywhere for it Warmachine Scruffydragon 670481599
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon EmptyJune 18th 2017, 8:45 pm

I still think him/them releasing content more sporadically will organically bring ppl back to the Scruffy community kinda how MMV has ppl because they keep releasing/teasing stuff

A lot of the people who will click like/subscribe are just gonna lurk until they catch War Machine was released then they'll go their way

I mean I clicked like and subscribed but if they want to build their community, it'll take more than that
Back to top Go down
zequi007

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon EmptyJune 18th 2017, 9:10 pm

I'm still waiting Erradicator and Steel 2.0 to be released for a long, long time XD
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon EmptyJune 18th 2017, 9:13 pm

zequi007 wrote:
I'm still waiting Erradicator and Steel 2.0 to be released for a long, long time XD

sad that Steel lost all sprites and Erradicator....you pay via paypal my friend for that char!! Warmachine Scruffydragon 2800933067 Warmachine Scruffydragon 2800933067 Warmachine Scruffydragon 2800933067
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon EmptyJune 18th 2017, 9:17 pm

yolomate wrote:
zequi007 wrote:

sad that Steel lost all sprites and Erradicator....you pay via paypal my friend for that char!!  Warmachine Scruffydragon 2800933067 Warmachine Scruffydragon 2800933067 Warmachine Scruffydragon 2800933067

you pay via paypal my friend for that char!!????
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon EmptyJune 18th 2017, 9:24 pm

luciangarude wrote:
yolomate wrote:
zequi007 wrote:

sad that Steel lost all sprites and Erradicator....you pay via paypal my friend for that char!!  Warmachine Scruffydragon 2800933067 Warmachine Scruffydragon 2800933067 Warmachine Scruffydragon 2800933067

you pay via paypal my friend for that char!!????

Scruffydragon say donations....donations is pays...say "motivation of working" is more easy: $$$$$!
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon EmptyJune 18th 2017, 9:27 pm

yolomate wrote:
zequi007 wrote:

So in order for eradicator to be released we need to pay for the character? I thought it was still a WIP
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon EmptyJune 18th 2017, 9:30 pm

Ask him to scruffydragon if they finished it that char or if you can give a beta to try it for free.

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon EmptyJune 18th 2017, 9:32 pm

and still Wip?? ok I waitin for that wip....since 2014....
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon EmptyJune 18th 2017, 9:53 pm

Dark Rider wrote:
yolomate wrote:
zequi007 wrote:

So in order for eradicator to be released we need to pay for the character? I thought it was still a WIP

I dont see nothing saying pay me and I will release content, scruffydragon have paypal donate and patreon but zvitor have patreon too but none of them says they will only launch if there are donations, they are asking donation yeah but if some people have condition and want to help them given a donation I dont see any problem.

but now the scruffydragon just want divugation to bringpeople back for the site
and give the warmachine as gift for this, blizzard do this all the time making you play one game of blizzard to gain agift in another blizzard game just to promote the first game.

Sorry if I talk too much. I drank a little too much today. Warmachine Scruffydragon 670481599
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon EmptyJune 18th 2017, 9:55 pm

I dont donate for scruffy and I got that gladiator and that pocket mugen
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon EmptyJune 19th 2017, 9:38 am

yep some chars are free but some people say "gime donations" I dont say names but some people only need $$$$....ok this hobby, no work...if a work: sale the videogame!for me again Mugen is free anyway, no paypal, no donation, no $$$.
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon EmptyJune 20th 2017, 9:02 am

please help with this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Scruffydragon   Warmachine Scruffydragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Warmachine Scruffydragon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next