The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
[MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic
[MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

» Tiering Accurate Broly Reverse Jumping - Atrocious Difficulty
[MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 3:16 pm

» TMNT Hong Kong Stage for 1.0 & 1.1 Re-Release By OldGamer
[MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? Emptyby spidergoku Yesterday at 10:10 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

[MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? Empty
PostSubject: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? EmptyJune 14th 2017, 4:57 am

Does anyone in this community on here is a big fan of the old console Super Nintendo ?
well Im making a mugen screen pack of my all time favorite old console yes
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? EmptyJune 14th 2017, 6:22 am

I like it ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 1:32 am

Doom wrote:
I like it ... yes
thank you doom cheers
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 1:33 am

working in progress for the Title screen for SMES cheers
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 8:41 am

Cool ... Smile
SNES/SMES ilu
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 10:15 am

Cool it gives a very nostalgic spirit... Sad Sad tears of joy tears of joy [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? 670481599 [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? 670481599 [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? 670481599
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 1:24 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Cool it gives a very nostalgic spirit... Sad Sad tears of joy tears of joy [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? 670481599 [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? 670481599 [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? 670481599
EXACTLY that what I am trying to do by bring that LOVE GOOD HEART FEELING GEMS from the good old memories of snes

[MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? 670481599 and fuse it with some mugen love [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? 670481599

Last edited by OldGamer on June 22nd 2017, 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 1:24 pm

Doom wrote:

Cool ... Smile
SNES/SMES ilu
Im glad you liked it cheers
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 2:51 pm

OldGamer wrote:
working in progress for the Title screen for SMES  cheers

Thank you so much for caring for retro-gamers' MUGEN feeling! ilu
Like, I had a Japanese Super Famicom (SFC), not the Western SNES, and it brings me a lot of SFC memories when I was watching this of your cool MUGEN SMES title screen WIP... tears of joy

I also tried to mugenize some SFC/SNES MUGEN characters like GS Mikami Reiko Mikami & Zombies Ate My Neighbors Big Mutant Baby (and even some FC/NES stuff like Hiryu no Ken Ryuhi/Tusk Soldier & Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa) before, and for now I am planning to mugenize a SFC Gegege No Kitarou: Fukkatsu! Tenma Daiou & 3x3 Eyes: Jyumahoukan character and stage (actually the raw materials are ready, just need to start on MUGEN character coding)..............so I think it is just perfect to put all my SFC MUGEN stuff into your cool MUGEN SMES............so much old school gaming feel man! farao

By the way, I have been using this informative web site to help me with all the "rare/secret/undocumented" SFC/SNES stuff Arrow :
https://tcrf.net/Category:SNES_games
If you are interested then you might want to pay it a visit. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? EmptyJune 23rd 2017, 12:30 am

borewood2013 wrote:
OldGamer wrote:
working in progress for the Title screen for SMES  cheers

Thank you so much for caring for retro-gamers' MUGEN feeling! ilu
Like, I had a Japanese Super Famicom (SFC), not the Western SNES, and it brings me a lot of SFC memories when I was watching this of your cool MUGEN SMES title screen WIP... tears of joy

I also tried to mugenize some SFC/SNES MUGEN characters like GS Mikami Reiko Mikami & Zombies Ate My Neighbors Big Mutant Baby (and even some FC/NES stuff like Hiryu no Ken Ryuhi/Tusk Soldier & Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa) before, and for now I am planning to mugenize a SFC Gegege No Kitarou: Fukkatsu! Tenma Daiou & 3x3 Eyes: Jyumahoukan character and stage (actually the raw materials are ready, just need to start on MUGEN character coding)..............so I think it is just perfect to put all my SFC MUGEN stuff into your cool MUGEN SMES............so much old school gaming feel man! farao

By the way, I have been using this informative web site to help me with all the "rare/secret/undocumented" SFC/SNES stuff Arrow :
https://tcrf.net/Category:SNES_games
If you are interested then you might want to pay it a visit. Wink
Dude I thought I was the only American with a super famicom console. Boy you know how to read a old man mind. But yes this screen pack is really base on the super famicom in general. I always been a HUGE fan of the awesome bright rainbow color palette pixel for the super famicom and plus I wanted to follow the story Seiken Densetsu saga and Dragon Quest story saga that never were release in NA

also I did some many changes so I went took the time redid the title screen

[MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? 311127478  also Thank you so mush borewood2013 for telling me about this freaking awesome site and I will sure to bookmarked to my favorites
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? EmptyJune 28th 2017, 2:35 pm

New SMES lifebars working in progress
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? EmptyJuly 2nd 2017, 7:03 pm

lifebar updated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? EmptyJuly 2nd 2017, 7:11 pm

Cool OldGamer ... [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? 670481599
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? EmptyJuly 3rd 2017, 5:57 pm

Doom wrote:
Cool OldGamer ... [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? 670481599
thank doom here some more cool stuff xD
Very Happy Yeah I know ANOTHER ONE lmao
another update for the lifebar Very Happy

click the spoiler to see the sprite animation
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? EmptyJuly 3rd 2017, 6:41 pm

Beautiful ... bub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?   [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ? Empty

Back to top Go down

[MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next