The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday

Go down 
+35
RobiWanKen0bi
kyoman
brucewayne74
ernes
cormano
MatreroG
Ultimate-Spider
malevka1
Arkady
GTAGuy
Predator
spidergoku
THE ERIX
Werewood
bam77
Helio
Shining
JARRO77
NamelessOnlinePlayer
manbatshark8
WADEPOOL
SIRALEXBABY
shags2dope
ParaDo0x
Mazemerald
tony spector
Doom
LESSARD
warecus
ferreira
CARNAGE777
yolomate
animaraz
skhsato123
Adminbot
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
malevka1

malevka1

The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday   The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 4:11 pm

Woow! Thank you very much ! The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 670481599 The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Ultimate-Spider

Ultimate-Spider

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday   The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 5:04 pm

Tried doing his Air Combos, he touched the ground.
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday   The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 7:50 pm

cheers Another Spidy foe! cheers Looks fierce, I like it. Nice work and thanks for the released.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday   The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 9:24 pm

O my god this week great releases
Thanks for another char Arkady! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
ernes

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday   The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 EmptyJune 6th 2017, 12:25 am

thanks boys i like intros is good
The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 670481599 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 311127478
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday   The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 EmptyJune 6th 2017, 12:39 am

Really impressive,this char is amazing
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday   The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 EmptyJune 6th 2017, 10:59 am

Another very nice gift for Spiderverse ! Thanks
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday   The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 EmptyJune 6th 2017, 11:13 am

Cool! Nice addition the the Spiderman's villains. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday   The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 EmptyJune 6th 2017, 11:23 am

Hey I tried him out and in general I do think he is good - but maybe more of a beta (?) since his basics aren't fully formed yet (combos, etcs)

That said, I like a lot about him. His moves are pretty well thought out and I like the sounds of the character. I love the wallcrawling/walldive move - fits his attack style perfectly. And the lizard transformation is also a good representative of the character.

As he's being finalized, I noted a few things that could (and I'm assuming would be looked at):

- of course the combos (he definitely can't air combo) and although that's pretty fixable (even for me) there's something unusual about how he starts to fall as soon as he starts attacking in the air. Couldn't figure that one out at all.

- some of the animations could be adjusted - I'm thinking primarily of the manhole cover attack. It feels too fast somehow - maybe its possible to add some animation of him kicking a manhole cover up before throwing it? Just having him toss one out of nowhere feels odd. The Mugen Bane character has an attack where this comes off well.

- the manhole attack seems to have a sound (like a manhole cover hitting something somewhat metallic/hard) that doesn't play when the player is hit. It comes off a bit weak without that sound (and the overall speed).

But like I said, this is pretty good - definitely a nice addition to Spidey's rogues gallery - which is probably the biggest of any single character in MUGEN right now.
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday   The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 2:55 pm

The character looks really good!
Good job!!
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday   The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 11:16 pm

the combos are very hard to fit and combination attacks flees the opponent.
the graphical art looks like oldschool art of fighting 1 from neogeo.
Back to top Go down
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday   The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2017, 8:20 am

thanx
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday   The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 EmptyJuly 29th 2017, 1:07 pm

Wow, the Lizard looks and plays great, nice palettes as well
...I like him a lot personally ...Great Job guys The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 670481599

and it feels great to finally have a good Lizard for mugen at
last Very Happy  

well done regisc and Arkady clap clap and many
thanks for the release plus all your hard work on him etc very
much appreciated cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday   The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 EmptySeptember 28th 2017, 1:51 am

someone here has that stage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday   The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lizard by regisc and Arkady released for MMV's 5th Birthday
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3