The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» xcheatdeath's W.I.P thread
Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:38 am

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen) Emptyby xcheatdeath Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen) Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 3:59 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen) Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 11:29 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen)

Go down 
+2
LESSARD
ELECTRO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen) Empty
PostSubject: Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen)   Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen) EmptyJune 1st 2017, 2:28 pm

Separated a few layers, but not sure it was worth it because the effect is not as noticeable as i'd hoped & also added a few dragon flies to help the forest seem more alive. The Mugen 1.0 version does not have an intro, so if you do not like the intro then use that one in your Mugen 1.1.

Link : https://electroslair.blogspot.com/

Pic for posting:

Last edited by ELECTRO on June 1st 2017, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen)   Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen) EmptyJune 1st 2017, 2:32 pm

Wooow!! beautiful another great stage bro. Congratulations!!!!! clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen)   Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen) EmptyJune 1st 2017, 3:32 pm

Nice ... Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen) 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen)   Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen) EmptyJune 1st 2017, 11:11 pm

amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen)   Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen) EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 6:00 am

Last Blade 2.....I remember I once played this SNK fighting game with my friends and I got beaten up badly.....I don't know but it looked like people played more Samurai Showdown (Spirits) than Last Blade.....but I think Last Blade stages/backgrounds look more beautiful than those of Samurai Showdown (Spirits)............so thank you very much for making this waterfall forest Last Blade 2 stage for MUGEN! Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen) 670481599  By the way, the intro can let MUGEN people know more about this Last Blade 2 stage so interesting!  yes
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
THE ERIX

THE ERIX

PostSubject: Re: Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen)   Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen) EmptyJune 7th 2017, 2:59 pm

I didn't see this one. another good one Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen) 670481599
good deltas and fireflies work very well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen)   Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ult Forest of Forgetfulness (Last Blade 2- Shigen)
Page 1 of 1