The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Tekken Tag up - Page 2 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Tekken Tag up - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Tekken Tag up - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Tekken Tag up - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tekken Tag up

Go down 
+6
volzzilla
flammableking
Adminbot
Fightfan
wingnut
chuchoryu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tank402

tank402

Tekken Tag up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag up   Tekken Tag up - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2013, 6:49 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
DANY (spider boy) wrote:
flammableking wrote:
Umm..... Just a real quick question... Will Combot be part of this project? O__O
Question Exclamation Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow scratch scratch scratch study study study study Shocked Shocked Idea Idea
no No No Very Mad Razz
The combot from Tekken 6? perhaps but I no have base to make...if you can make the sprites I can make the code amigo
dont do combot,hes just a gay metal version of mokujin,plus he dosent have his own move set,he mimics other peoples. Youve already done mokupac too. Why not gon or the kangaroo? I have sprite sheets for both of them if you want them. Let me know. Not my sprites,gon is from the game gon and the kangaroo is roger i think,youll need to add boxing gloves to him but you can get those from balrog or dudley from sf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag up   Tekken Tag up - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2013, 10:19 am

I was thinking Combot and Mokujin could be given original movesets. ^^ Like basic punches and kicks, but also some powers! Like lazer-beams and power-boosters for Combot, and the ability for Mokujin to shoot his fist out on a chain, and maybe a cuckoo clock in his chest. Very Happy They're strange and different characters, so I think they should have strange and different movesets. ^^ In Tekken, they don't really count as characters, which is a shame... I think Mugen could offer a Mokujin and Combot, with moves of their own! =D
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag up   Tekken Tag up - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2013, 6:10 pm

tank402 wrote:
If i do an easy sprite edit of jones from rage into eddy gordo you think you might want to add eddy to your project?,you could use some skinnier capeoria fighters for bases and moves aswell. I personally think him and lee are overlooked in tekken,theyre excelent fighters with very unique stles compared to everyone else.
Use jones to make Eddy...good thanks for your sugestion amigo, I planing to use Bob from Fatatl Fury to make but is more good base jones from Rage of the dragons to make Eddy

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag up   Tekken Tag up - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2013, 6:13 pm

tank402 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
DANY (spider boy) wrote:
flammableking wrote:
Umm..... Just a real quick question... Will Combot be part of this project? O__O
Question Exclamation Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow scratch scratch scratch study study study study Shocked Shocked Idea Idea
no No No Very Mad Razz
The combot from Tekken 6? perhaps but I no have base to make...if you can make the sprites I can make the code amigo
dont do combot,hes just a gay metal version of mokujin,plus he dosent have his own move set,he mimics other peoples. Youve already done mokupac too. Why not gon or the kangaroo? I have sprite sheets for both of them if you want them. Let me know. Not my sprites,gon is from the game gon and the kangaroo is roger i think,youll need to add boxing gloves to him but you can get those from balrog or dudley from sf.
Really you have a Rojer sprites and Gon? really I need so much the sprites you can add the sprites in Tekken section I can edit the char

Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag up   Tekken Tag up - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2013, 12:26 am

Can not wait to see what you do with the things from tank402!!
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag up   Tekken Tag up - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2013, 4:16 pm

Rojer or Eddy? I plans to make firts Nina and Xioyu
Back to top Go down
brixteraytona

brixteraytona

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag up   Tekken Tag up - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2013, 1:17 am

i wonder how the work is going out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag up   Tekken Tag up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken Tag up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2